A question to all members? Why all threads against Iran get closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrImranKhan

:13::13::13::13::13:

I am observing from many days that there is war between Saudi Arabia and Iran lovers in this forum. But the most interesting thing which I noticed is that All threads against Iran are closed specially when Iranian supporters have no answer but always there is one active thread against Saudi Arabia in these days.

KYA YHE KHULA TAZAD NAHEE

:13::13::13::13::13:

Last edited by a moderator:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: A question to all members?

actually few sarhana lovers here i think....Sarhana bolay to Takiya ko kahty hen:lol:

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)

I do not want to take part in any discussion which aggravate the segregation of Muslims. Muslims must be united.

Marwat

Citizen

a agree with my friend above that IRAN which is a very important islamic brother country...............is in conflict with KSA......and some of our friends here r very emotional about IRAN due to some religious issues.....and in this process they pass some stran,ge comments about KSA and its govt............which is not fair i guess............Salam

Adeel

Founder
We try our best to close down all the threads that divide muslims or Pakistanis
i.e - secetarian debates

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
We try our best to close down all the threads that divides muslims or Pakistanis
i.e - secetarian debates

We are divided from day one. This will not help. Let them speak FREELY and watch. Lets people educated by themselves. its a long process

We try our best to close down all the threads that divides muslims or Pakistanis
i.e - secetarian debates

واہ کیا بات ھے تیری۔ سعودی عرب کے خلاف سب جائز ھے۔ لیکن اگر ایران کے خلاف تو پاکستان پر اثر۔ ھا ھا ھا۔ دال میں کچھہ کالا ھے۔

Status
Not open for further replies.