A.N.P Ki Haqiqat (Exposed by Zaid Hamid)

C

commander

@ Murshid Jee

for God's sake stop labeling other Pakistani's as Ghadar, why don't you understand that such allegations are further dividing us.

M

Murshad Jee

commander said:
@ Murshid Jee

for God's sake stop labeling other Pakistani's as Ghadar, why don't you understand that such allegations are further dividing us.

This is good for us to divide................on the one side........People who like and respect Pakistan as our Motherland.
and on the other side....................Ghaddars who never accepted Pakistan.

Untill we divide................We cannot point out our hidden enemies.

So call a ghaddar to a ghaddar is to me....................Very good and SAWAAB-E-DARAIN.
:) :) :)

kkhan

I don't know why the admin is allowing this person videos. He is blamming a party who has been selected by millions of people. Shame on zaid Zaman Kazab.

Bushman said:
Brother I dont agree with you,with this Belgium Example.1. Sure swizerland even more oficial languages,but there litteracy rate is very very high same with Belgium. 2. These countries are part of a groupe which have no enimies at their borders not only that,you show me any overt or covert interfierence of CIA,Mosad,MI6 or even KGB in Belgium which sports local splitter groups like BLA,TTP,and many others.Pakistan must need a commen language which unifies the country.Any division based on language,culture,race color,religion,Area,unjust division of Resources,ect ect our enemies will drive a wedge in there.Thats how British Raj was established and successfully run for 200 years in the subcontinent.For your information why you think Hongkong became British colony,becuse this is the only province of china which speaks cantonese where rest of china speaks mandarine.The british drove the wedge right in there.

I would respectfully disagree with you. Yes the situation in Belgium is quite different but the point is that you can have more than one pfficial language. Also wjat what would you say of the Indian example. They have more regional languages and all of them are official languages in those states with English being the overall national language.

I have nothing agains Urdu, my only point is that at the time of creation of Pakistan this laguage was spoken by 5% of Pakistanis. So why would we expect that all other laguages that are older, in amny ways richer, and represent separate cultures should be relegated to a secondary status. Wasnt this one of the issues that West Pakistan had with us, they objected, among other things, that why should they speak a langauage that is not theirs. If you wanted one language then why not have Bengali, which was at least spoken by more than 50% of Pakistanis. Second thing is that we even did not handle Urdu properly, we did not really develop it enough, we did not translate all the research in it. Take the example of Chinese, yes they have one language as their officail language but then they have a whole offiial department that translates every international research and work in Chinese so that Chinese scholars are kept up to date.

I agree with you that British have exploited our differences in the past but look at it with some historical perspective. We were not exploited by the British because we were culturally different, we were actually exploited by them because we did not have common interests and common goals. You cannot keep a country together by having the same language, wearing the same dress, eating the same way etc. You keep people together by creating common interests, and common goals. In our case one common interest is very clear if we are divided then our enemies will destroy us and this is what we need to understand that we are powerful and strong as long as we are together and united in a common goal but with our differences.

Differences are not bad. In a divese population diversity if applied and used properly can be a source of strenght. The fact is that Punjbis, Sindhis, Baluchis, and Pashtoons are different culturally, socially, and historically. The better way to create nation is to accept these differences, as they actually exist, give every body their due right and resources, and utilize these differences to strenghten our country.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
foqia khan said:
[quote="PML-N_rules":32tl4nsq]I Request to All Users that, Please Post The Hidden Truth of ANP in this Topic.

Thanks

The hidden truth is that in 1997 election when Muslim League had a two third majority in the assembly they had coalition govt. in the NWFP with ANP. :)[/quote:32tl4nsq]

This is so funny [hilar]

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
furry87 said:
lol i promise u guys thats not me with another user name....booo PML N ,wapas bhaag jao saudi arabia we are already broke , yahan koi paisa nahi hai ...bohat khoon choos liya humara tumharee jahil party ne...PS nawa shareef to 8th class to pass kera deta besharmo

It is really not me coz i never support PML N. I hope that will clear the issue

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
commander said:
@ Murshid Jee

I agree & i always say to everybody we need healthy discussion here not dirty discussion. A discussion which involves logic and make sense. By calling other agents is not gonna resolve issue . You can get your frustration out by saying this but it will only divide people and will make things more complicated.
One guy on this forum comes from america he use to live in bangladesh and after partition he moved to canada. didnt come to pakistan from long time . he is online almost half of the day & calls other pakistanis indian agents while he lives in usa and dont come to pakistan . so who could be agent we need to think ? But i never call anyone agent coz i think if someone participating in any issue of pakistan he must hav concern & even after that if somebody is agent so i m not like that guy who after gaining that much knowledge about islam believes in any kazzab and start following him. I will look all sides of story then i will reach to conclusion.

mafrooor

If Urdu is our national language then why everybody is talking in English here???
Yeh Pakistani forum hai.. lekin yahan par koi urdu main baat nahe karta??
kiu??

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am afghan pashtoon.I love both pakistan and afghanistan.You cant separate
pashtoon from afghanistan and from islam.They are all the same thing.Now let me
answer faiqa khan ,the reason why Badshah khan siad that he should be burried
in Afghanistan because he used to say that the government of pakistan is acting
as pupet of the west and America.He said that we should come clean of this mess.
Being an independent country we should not bow to america.What Mr Liaqat ali khan
did in 1947 refused to visit USSSR and accept the American invitation.We are making
our neighbours enemy and asking others to come and rescue us .Is it worth us,no.
Let me tell you something on the election of 1947 in NWFP.Dr Khan Sahib won the election
in NWFP,but his elected government was overthrough by the then central government
and minority muslim league was given the government,but even then Dr khan sahib did
nothing wrong or against the country,KHAN ABDUL KGAFAR KHAN was politician and
always taught there follower about non violence in politics.Yes he always faught for the
rights of pashtoon but never involved in any violence.Now everbody is talking about rights
for MAHAJERS,BALUCHIS,SINDHIS,SREIKEYS,PUNJABIS but no one is blamed as disloyal.
Can some one tell me why people oppose the NAme PUKHTOONKHWA when the other
provinces have their name.when we talk about brotherhood and equality then we should all
have names and have the same rights.If someone have four sons and three are given names
and the fourthone remians un-name what his reaction will be is this jutifiable that one should
remmain un-named.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
khan afghan said:
I am afghan pashtoon.I love both pakistan and afghanistan.You cant separate
pashtoon from afghanistan and from islam.They are all the same thing.Now let me
answer faiqa khan ,the reason why Badshah khan siad that he should be burried
in Afghanistan because he used to say that the government of pakistan is acting
as pupet of the west and America.He said that we should come clean of this mess.
Being an independent country we should not bow to america.What Mr Liaqat ali khan
did in 1947 refused to visit USSSR and accept the American invitation.We are making
our neighbours enemy and asking others to come and rescue us .Is it worth us,no.
Let me tell you something on the election of 1947 in NWFP.Dr Khan Sahib won the election
in NWFP,but his elected government was overthrough by the then central government
and minority muslim league was given the government,but even then Dr khan sahib did
nothing wrong or against the country,KHAN ABDUL KGAFAR KHAN was politician and
always taught there follower about non violence in politics.Yes he always faught for the
rights of pashtoon but never involved in any violence.Now everbody is talking about rights
for MAHAJERS,BALUCHIS,SINDHIS,SREIKEYS,PUNJABIS but no one is blamed as disloyal.
Can some one tell me why people oppose the NAme PUKHTOONKHWA when the other
provinces have their name.when we talk about brotherhood and equality then we should all
have names and have the same rights.If someone have four sons and three are given names
and the fourthone remians un-name what his reaction will be is this jutifiable that one should
remmain un-named.

Khan afghan , its nice to hear that you love pakistan unlike some of our afghan brothers who openly express their hate for pakistan. Let me assure you with full confidence that no pakistani on earth can wish bad on the muslims of afghanistan or anywhere in the world.
Can you please tell me who on this forum or in pakistan or in pakistani politics is against the pathans about renaming their province??. Please show me one example. Second we are and should be equal in all aspects when it comes to ethnicity , Pathans have been presidents of pakistan,they have been presidents and primeministers, balochis have been education ministers and cheifs ministers, sindhis have been primeministers and chief ministers aswell....I would like to point out here that sindh and balochistan are lower down the ladder than punjabis and pathans and it is they that we as pakistanis have to help. Sindh is just as bad a balochistan, the leaders are less corrupt but its still very bad and we must as pakistanis fight for their rights and their identity.

imrankhan0

zahid hamid, bohot barda fitna hay pakistan ke liye, ye jab tak bak bak karta rahay ga, ham ek dosray ko ghadar or munafiq samajhtay rahain gay, kabhi bhi ye army ko blame nahin karta jo ke sab se bardi dushman hay pakistan me aman ki

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Alhamdulillah! jab tak Pakistan mein Zahid Hamid jaisay Mujhaid zinda hain; Pakistan ka koi kuch nahin biggar sakta... :!: :!:

Yeh ANP = "Anti Nation Pakistan" :idea: kiaa kar saktee hai.... they are a bunch of losers, losing in their anti-Pakitan agenda from the day one...and will continue to loose. InshAllah.

imrankhan0 said:
zahid hamid, bohot barda fitna hay pakistan ke liye, ye jab tak bak bak karta rahay ga, ham ek dosray ko ghadar or munafiq samajhtay rahain gay, kabhi bhi ye army ko blame nahin karta jo ke sab se bardi dushman hay pakistan me aman ki

I completely agree with you and I just understand that why and how people decide that omeone is a good muslim or a ood Pakistani based on whether they support this quack Zaid.

He is the worst kind of detractor, he does what is called fact-fiction in which you mix truth and facts with lies and wrong information. I my opinion we should all ask questions, doubtrehtoric and try to find on ou own what is right or wrong. As muslims I think this is one of our duties to think, understand, and acquire knowledge, instead of just listening to people and believing them blindly.

sheazy50

I am Pathan and belongs to NWFP Mardan i know this bloody corrupt ANP they are same as like Zardari corrupt there is still
so much corruption in state departments in NWFP.
I remembered my father told me last week that that haider hoti Father is openly taking 10 lakhs to 20 lakhs for transfer of state employees
hahhahaha shame on these corrpt elite they forgot that they will face allah one day yeh ZAHID KHAN sab say barha beghar**t hain even sahi tarh say
urdu bhi nahi bol sktha patha nahin kahan say ajathay hain iss jesay loog mein PATHAN hoo lekin KHUDA KASAM itni nafrat kertha hoo is ANP say kay batha nahin saktha...

dillohori

Citizen
Murshad Jee said:
Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Khan_Abdul_Ghaffar_Khan.jpg

Alternate name(s): Badshah Khan, Bacha Khan, Frontier Gandhi, Sarhadi Gandhi
Place of birth: Hashtnagar,Utmanzai, Charsadda, British India
Place of death: Peshawar, North-West Frontier Province, Pakistan
Movement: Indian Independence Movement
Major organizations: Khudai Khidmatgar, Indian National Congress, National Awami Party
Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan (1890 - 20 January 1988) (Pashto/Urdu: ??? ??? ?????? ???, was a Pashtun political and spiritual leader known for his non-violent opposition to British Rule in India. A lifelong pacifist, a devout Muslim, and a follower of Mahatma Gandhi, he was also known as Badshah Khan (also Bacha Khan, Pashto: lit., "King Khan"), and Sarhaddi Gandhi (Urdu, Hindi lit., "Frontier Gandhi").
He was initially encouraged by his family to join the British Indian Army; however the treatment of a British Raj officer towards a native offended him, and a family decision for him to study in England was put off after his mother's intervention.
Having witnessed the repeated failure of revolts against the British Raj, he decided social activism and reform would be more beneficial for Pashtuns. This ultimately led to the formation of the Khudai Khidmatgar movement (Servants of God). The movement's success triggered a harsh crackdown against him and his supporters and he was sent into exile. It was at this stage in the late 1920s that he formed an alliance with Gandhi and the Indian National Congress. This alliance was to last till the 1947 partition of India.
After partition, Ghaffar Khan was frequently arrested by the Pakistani government in part because of his association with India and his opposition to authoritarian moves by the government. He spent much of the 1960s and 1970s either in jail or in exile.
In 1985 he was nominated for the Nobel peace prize. In 1987 he became the first person not holding the citizenship of India to be awarded the Bharat Ratna, India's highest civilian award. Upon his death in 1988, he was buried in Jalalabad, despite the heavy fighting at the time, both sides in the Afghan war declared a ceasefire to allow his burial.
220px-Badshah_Khan.jpg

220px-Nehru_Ghaffar_Khan_and_Patel_in_1947_-_Kulwant_Roy.jpg

???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????????? ??? ?????? ????.

Miind ur dirty language! Wen ur father musharraf and his half naked wife went toagAgrah, India and and saying that India is their home, when dont you call him a traiter???When you people cross the Wagah border on routie bases and behave like hindus in Pubjab, are'nt you traitors!When your beghairat Cricketers Shoaib Akhtar etc dream of going to Bollywood and dancing, singing and the shoaib Malik making loves in India, aren't you peole begharat!!! .. next time be careful of al calling a Legend traitor, you idiot!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_Abdul_Ghaffar_Khan