A.N.P Ki Haqiqat (Exposed by Zaid Hamid)

Awami National Party Pakistan ka Naam (ISLAMI JAMHORIA PAKISTAN) say Tabdil kar kay
(AWAMI JAMHORIA PAKISTAN)
Karna chahati hain.
ANP Pakistan ki hi nahi balkay ISLAM ki bhi kholi Dushman hain......!!!

Lekin Badqasmati say HUM issay Elect kar kay Parliment main lay aaye.....

Zara Sochiye....!!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvScoNR3f6E[/video]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol i promise u guys thats not me with another user name....booo PML N ,wapas bhaag jao saudi arabia we are already broke , yahan koi paisa nahi hai ...bohat khoon choos liya humara tumharee jahil party ne...PS nawa shareef to 8th class to pass kera deta besharmo

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Iam sure the ANP is anti pakistan,at the same time I dont understand the jump of good people of Frontier,from MMA to ANP.Where is the middle ground.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
This is not first time, this ANP is always have been against pakistan, even our pachtoon brothers are not like that, God bless us.... and save from this easy load people........ [wall]

some one from nawaz sharif family ,was deported from Russia because he didnt had enough show money to enter in coutnry, so they just need money... A ,meray Khuda in Ganjoon sey bhi bacha, [wall]
Barey SB Zardari sb key baarey main kuch kehney aur sunnanay ki zaroorat naheen un ko allaha main utha hi ley to achha hey, [wall]
Imran Sb wah Ashique bhi ,aaj kal barey leader banney howay hain, just i met him in england, during meetings for vote for jamaima,s brother from muslim community, wwwwooo any body can imagen that he can lead our nation, no way [wall]

WELL BELIEVE OR NOT, MUSHARAF WAS BETTER AND WILL REMAIN BETTER LEADER IN THE HISTORY OF PAKISTAN, IF CH BROTHERS WOULD NOT HAD BEEN WITH HIM,

I WISH HE COULD COME BACK,

EVERY BODY HAS HIS OR HER OPINION

PAKISTAN PAINDA BAD
ZULFIQAR RANA

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am not a ANP supporter but when it comes between pashtoon
and punjabi then pashtoon is being portayed as disloyal to this
country but they never act aginst pkistan but when they talk
for pashtoon then punjabi media and establishmnet lable them as
anti pakistan.But infact this country has been destroyed by the punjabis
and thier establishment.They want war with afghanistan where pashtoon
are living but at the same time they support afghan taliban.where on the other hand
punjabis brother are doing business with india and wahga is opem for trade with enemy No:1
Punjabis are hypocrate.So for Zaid Hamid is concern he may be looking good person but
infact he hypocrate as will he nver condemn YOUAF KAZZAB there is somting wrong with this
guy and divert the attention of the people he just create some issues,He never fight war against
the russian but infact he went to PUNJSHER valley in afghanistan and hiden there and remained
guest for few months with Ahmad shah masood .All his time there he kept hidden in safe place
He did just photo shoot out and came back.So for urdu ic concern urdu is language for
dancing and singing you cant do any business ,any education ,any research or any development
in this language.English is international language and we should make english as national language
urdu is just alanguage of few million migrated people.There are nationals living in this country
we should also respect them.They Baluchis,sindhis,pashtoon,sreikeys, etc.Urdu is very bakcword
language ,it is a fact.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Allah knows best when this nation will be unified.It is so important for the pakistani people to riseup and behead these Choors and I mean all the choors including Nawaz,Rehman,Zardari ,just to name few.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
khan afghan said:
I am not a ANP supporter but when it comes between pashtoon
and punjabi then pashtoon is being portayed as disloyal to this
country but they never act aginst pkistan but when they talk
for pashtoon then punjabi media and establishmnet lable them as
anti pakistan.But infact this country has been destroyed by the punjabis
and thier establishment.They want war with afghanistan where pashtoon
are living but at the same time they support afghan taliban.where on the other hand
punjabis brother are doing business with india and wahga is opem for trade with enemy No:1
Punjabis are hypocrate.So for Zaid Hamid is concern he may be looking good person but
infact he hypocrate as will he nver condemn YOUAF KAZZAB there is somting wrong with this
guy and divert the attention of the people he just create some issues,He never fight war against
the russian but infact he went to PUNJSHER valley in afghanistan and hiden there and remained
guest for few months with Ahmad shah masood .All his time there he kept hidden in safe place
He did just photo shoot out and came back.So for urdu ic concern urdu is language for
dancing and singing you cant do any business ,any education ,any research or any development
in this language.English is international language and we should make english as national language
urdu is just alanguage of few million migrated people.There are nationals living in this country
we should also respect them.They Baluchis,sindhis,pashtoon,sreikeys, etc.Urdu is very bakcword
language ,it is a fact.

lol :) all i will say is we love the pathans and the only language all of us know how to speak is urdu, i did not even bother watching the video so i have no idea what its about...ANP has been given full privileges and they are using them now and if they are bad the people of pukhtun khwa will throw them out. Second please stop relating parties to ethnicities, we openly bash pml and ppp and mqm so this has nothing to do with punjabis or pathans. That is ur problem afghan khan ,yours specifically not other pathans, you always look at things like pathans and punjabis. We do not want war with afghanistan ,why would we let 3 million afghans here without passports if we wanted war with them , are we stupid ??? We do not want war with afghanistan, we support the afghan taliban because they are muslims and pathans.Your saying we have trade with india , are you saying that we dont have trade with afghanistan ??? We trade with india because it was something we tried to do to solve kashmir issue.

You also said the punjabis destroyed this country, was ayub khan punjabi , was yahya khan punjabi ??

Not everyone in pakistan is punjabi please get that thru your headss!!!!
The army had 100,000 + pathans.They are the second largest ethnicity in this country.
They have had 4 army cheifs. They have had nishan-e-haider. Zia did somethign bad but he wasnt the only one there were others like the ones i mentioned before. You cannot lay blame for one mans deeds on the punjabis.

Now i want to hear from you clearly whether you are pakistani or an afghan. Then you have to tell me what specifically you think we did wrong and what you would like us to do now so that u start trusting the pakistanis or punjabis again.

PS more pathans live in pakistan than in Afghanistan, karachi has the highest number of pathans than any other city on the planet so they need to speak urdu.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Well i dont agree with you that Urdu is not a good language.Why in heavn we want to bring the language of colonial masters back.I cant get it why English why not then Arabic,it is the language of Quran,it will be the only language of Janat,it will be the language spoken and under stood by all mankind on the day of judjment,all the buisness being done in the Arabic world is in Arabic.All computers in these countries are in Arabic.Like I always said pakistanis will never come out of this colonial mind set and the colonial masters will make sure they dont,at any cost.

furry87 said:
lol i promise u guys thats not me with another user name....booo PML N ,wapas bhaag jao saudi arabia we are already broke , yahan koi paisa nahi hai ...bohat khoon choos liya humara tumharee jahil party ne...PS nawa shareef to 8th class to pass kera deta besharmo

@furry87

It's not a PML-N Vs PTI Topic... So, why you are a posting out of subject..???

I think you are a PTI (Looser Party) Worker....... :lol:

But Dear, PML-N is a Winner [clap] That's way you should go out of Pakistan Looser Party..... [hilar]

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PML-N_rules said:
furry87 said:

@furry87

It's not a PML-N Vs PTI Topic... So, why you are a posting out of subject..???

I think you are a PTI (Looser Party) Worker....... :lol:

But Dear, PML-N is a Winner [clap] That's way you should go out of Pakistan Looser Party..... [hilar]

Mansehra

Very interesting videos and subsequent discussions. I would also like to make some comments on some of the issues that were discussed:

1) ANP: There is no doubt that ANP was not really in favor of Pakistan they actually wanted a separate country or they wanted to be with Afghanistan. They also had close relations with congress and they also asked for a referendum in NWFP. But the question we need to ask is that why ANP has won all these seats. Have we alienated pashtoons? The second important thing that I want to point out is that all religious parties were also against the creation of Pakistan, they also had relations with congress and were against Muslim League as in their opinion Quaid-e-Azam was not a good muslim. So should we also declare these parties as un-Pakistani and ban them or chastise them?

2) Second quesion is the question of Urdu as our national language and the comments by an ANP leader about Urdu. Here are some facts, at the creation of Pakistan almost 52% people spoke Bengali, 24% Punjabi, 19% Sindhi & Balauchi, and only 5% Urdu. My question for all of you is that what was the rationale behind making Urdu as our national language when it only represented 5% of Pakistanis, sure does not seem democratic to me. On the other hand it is neither an intenational language, so why was it kept. Are there no examples of countries with more than one language? I know of at least one example Belgium. This country is smaller in size than Punjab and has three national languages i.e. French, German & Dutch. All official documents are translated in all three languages.

Secondly, are there no examples close to us because Belgium though one united country with three official languages is in Europe. We might find it difficult to digest but India has had a better solution then us. They have English as an official language and the their regional languages are compulsory and if you want to learn Hindi you can do that too. The point is that why should Sindhis, Baluschis, Pashtoons, and Punjabis speak a different language when they already have their own ancient, rich languages. How and when did Urdu got synonymous with being a muslim in the Sub-continent? If you believe that Urdu is synonymous with being a muslim then essentially you are saying that Punjabis, Sindhis, Pashtoons, and Baluchis who do not speak Urdu are not muslims or not patriotic Pakistanis.

3) Last point is about Musharraf being a better leader than the present lot of leaders. First of all he was not a leader, he was an army general who usurped power and kept our country under subjugation for 10 years. Second, he was just as mush a puppet of US as the present lot of leaders is. Third, the army itself is the main cause of pretty much all the ills that we have right now, lets not forget that we have had almost 35 years of dictatorships. These 35years constitute direct military rule the rest of the 30 years or so come under the indirect military rule which was made possible by mutilating the Pakistani constitution and puttng puppet presidents on our heads to dissolve the assembly at the military's commands. For God,s sake lets not think like subjugated and broken people because when we admit that a dictator was better than any one else then we are actually admitting that we as the people of Pakistan deserve to be exploited, subjugated, and supressed. To me this sounds very defeatist. I am not saying that the current leaders great or better than anyone. What I am saying is that all of these leaders are just the same. They ave taken and will keep on taking turns to loot our country. Our only solution i to stand up for our rights, to let them know that if they want to stay in power then they will have serve us. Nobody is going to come and give us a shoulder to cry on, we need to assert ourselves.

I hope I have not injure anybody's sensibilities but I do believe that as a nation we really need to reassess our stance and the way we look at issues that hinder our progress.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are 100 percent correct lol but pml n is jsut interested in politics not pakistan...isnt that right pml n bhai ??

S

shagi

Histry tells us that PML is the only national party which never favoured regionalism. Its a true patriotic party.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
furry87 said:
You are 100 percent correct lol but pml n is jsut interested in politics not pakistan...isnt that right pml n bhai ??

our politicians mauqaf: ME first then Pakistan

Its true for every body, be it AH, AZ, NZ, SS, and all

They are all after the Rs... from tax payers. In terms of renaming of NWFP, there were over 60 meetings held, and still an outstanding issue.

Does any body know what they did in those meetings? Didnt they just have fun and bill the assembly for meetings?

Folks in NWFP should have rights to choose their own name. If Hazara, DIK and others do not come to agreement then arbitrary names should put on the ballot and let the people choose.

Punjab, Sind, Baluchistan should not have any say in it

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother I dont agree with you,with this Belgium Example.1. Sure swizerland even more oficial languages,but there litteracy rate is very very high same with Belgium. 2. These countries are part of a groupe which have no enimies at their borders not only that,you show me any overt or covert interfierence of CIA,Mosad,MI6 or even KGB in Belgium which sports local splitter groups like BLA,TTP,and many others.Pakistan must need a commen language which unifies the country.Any division based on language,culture,race color,religion,Area,unjust division of Resources,ect ect our enemies will drive a wedge in there.Thats how British Raj was established and successfully run for 200 years in the subcontinent.For your information why you think Hongkong became British colony,becuse this is the only province of china which speaks cantonese where rest of china speaks mandarine.The british drove the wedge right in there.

M

Murshad Jee

khan afghan said:
Urdu is very bakcword
language ,it is a fact.

Your Father must be old and backword.................Why don't you change him and bring a new and fashionable person who meets your demands, My suggestion is bring from America....................................................... :idea:

M

Murshad Jee

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Khan_Abdul_Ghaffar_Khan.jpg

Alternate name(s): Badshah Khan, Bacha Khan, Frontier Gandhi, Sarhadi Gandhi
Place of birth: Hashtnagar,Utmanzai, Charsadda, British India
Place of death: Peshawar, North-West Frontier Province, Pakistan
Movement: Indian Independence Movement
Major organizations: Khudai Khidmatgar, Indian National Congress, National Awami Party
Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan (1890 - 20 January 1988) (Pashto/Urdu: ??? ??? ?????? ???, was a Pashtun political and spiritual leader known for his non-violent opposition to British Rule in India. A lifelong pacifist, a devout Muslim, and a follower of Mahatma Gandhi, he was also known as Badshah Khan (also Bacha Khan, Pashto: lit., "King Khan"), and Sarhaddi Gandhi (Urdu, Hindi lit., "Frontier Gandhi").
He was initially encouraged by his family to join the British Indian Army; however the treatment of a British Raj officer towards a native offended him, and a family decision for him to study in England was put off after his mother's intervention.
Having witnessed the repeated failure of revolts against the British Raj, he decided social activism and reform would be more beneficial for Pashtuns. This ultimately led to the formation of the Khudai Khidmatgar movement (Servants of God). The movement's success triggered a harsh crackdown against him and his supporters and he was sent into exile. It was at this stage in the late 1920s that he formed an alliance with Gandhi and the Indian National Congress. This alliance was to last till the 1947 partition of India.
After partition, Ghaffar Khan was frequently arrested by the Pakistani government in part because of his association with India and his opposition to authoritarian moves by the government. He spent much of the 1960s and 1970s either in jail or in exile.
In 1985 he was nominated for the Nobel peace prize. In 1987 he became the first person not holding the citizenship of India to be awarded the Bharat Ratna, India's highest civilian award. Upon his death in 1988, he was buried in Jalalabad, despite the heavy fighting at the time, both sides in the Afghan war declared a ceasefire to allow his burial.
220px-Badshah_Khan.jpg

220px-Nehru_Ghaffar_Khan_and_Patel_in_1947_-_Kulwant_Roy.jpg

???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????????? ??? ?????? ????.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_Abdul_Ghaffar_Khan

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
PML-N_rules said:
I Request to All Users that, Please Post The Hidden Truth of ANP in this Topic.

Thanks

The hidden truth is that in 1997 election when Muslim League had a two third majority in the assembly they had coalition govt. in the NWFP with ANP. :)