A man stages murder of her wife with his Girl friend

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Husband charged with Pakistani wifes murder in New Jersey !!

physical appearances are NOT the issue here; granted the victim was physically attractive; however, even if she were not, it would not detract from the severity of the crime and the negative impact on the pakistani community/social fabric

lets reverse the situation: assume that the victim had the unattractive appearance of the perpetrator, and the criminal herself were attractive-THE SEVERITY OF THE CRIME WOULD NOT CHANGE. given that the current situation involves a physically attractive victim may garner more sympathy; however, the essence of the destructive nature of the incident upon the social fabric of pakistanis is the same

granted-in reality-the criminal is not good looking and the victim was very desirable-NOBODY is arguing that

aftab ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
A man stages murder of her wife for her girl friend

21.1n004.kids1--300x300.jpg

His wife with two sons.

alg_kashif_parvaiz.jpg

Kashif and with her lover Stephen.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: A man stages murder of her wife for her girl friend

This news has already been posted in these columns on 20th Aug.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

How far we can go in this worldly life ... things become this worse only when we consider this life as the only life and here after seems as nothing but a myth ... so then all our efforts, ideas and energies will consume to improve life here on this planet, to fullfill all the possible dreams and wishes, ... Ya Allah rahim hum sab per k wazeh ker dey Akhirah hum pay aur kabar k azab ka fahem aur khoof paida ker dey humaray dillon main...

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

this guy went to my high school.....but thanks God I was never friend with this loser.....

Ghazniwall

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Why did they not got divorce??? Stupid idiot ruined every one's life :(

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)

This news report is insulting to the victim. Yellow journalism at best or worst.Writer of the news should be ashamed to write this disrespectfull piece of crap.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aisey LOVE ka yahi hona tha...................plz plz specially females shadi ka decision me zrooor maan baap ko shamil karain.............I m really sad for the family of the female murdered.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Aisey LOVE ka yahi hona tha...................plz plz specially females shadi ka decision me zrooor maan baap ko shamil karain.............I m really sad for the family of the female murdered.

Dear agar apne mulk main halaat achey hon to green card ke peechey koi na bhaagey!!

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
  • INNOCENT BEAUTIFUL LADY TRAPPED BADLY THIS PIG MAN KASHIF KILLED SO BEAUTIFUL WIFE NAZISH FOR SO UGLY FROG STEPHEN MIGHT BE THE UGLIEST LADY ON EARTH:banghead: BOTH MUST BE HANGED SPECIALLY HER HUSBAND AND THIS DARK SNAKE STEPHEN SHOULD BE BURNT WITH CIGARS BEFORE HANGED, GOD BLESS NAZISH AND REST HER SOUL IN PIECE IN HEAVEN AND THE REST BURN IN HELL