PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Can Imran Khan be our next prime minister? say something about this picture?

مینو نوٹ وکھا میرا موڈ بنے۔
----------------------
اسے ووٹ دو گے تو وہ وزیراعظم بنے گا۔ ورنہ انٹرنیٹ پر جو مرضی تخلیق کرلو۔

چنگا کیتا جے آپے انکشاف کر دتا جے کہ توہاڈا موڈ نوٹاں نال بندا ہے اسے کر کے نوٹاں والی پارٹی دی نوکری کر رہے ا و جناب

نوٹ غصہ حرام اے

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Can Imran Khan be our next prime minister? say something about this picture?

Phaly ek seat jeet jaoo . PM ka khoab bad main dekhna. PTI. zoniost ko party , lotoon ka group , **** leader bagairat ka bacha Imran Khan us hy kutty.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Yeh kia Jahalat hai????

Can u guys see the cigarette in the left bottom side of the pic...Yeh jalta hua cigarette is ke pichwade par lagana chahiyie ta ke is ko Jahannum ki aag ka ehsas toh ho jaye.Besharam Log ,Besharam Leaders...Simple.

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)

columabas siref note la kar mujra karta hai

Last edited:

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)

Rasool e maqbool pbuh ne yahoodi qaum ko madina se nikal baher kiya . yahan kuch log yahudiyon ke sath bahut khoshi mehsos kertay hain aor yahudi ki madad ke talabgar bhi rehtay hein. ." But honour belongs to Allah and His Messenger, and to the Believers; but the Hypocrites know not.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

i wish ya sab itna simple hota ... per na umeedi kufar hai ... pawasta rah shajer sai umed a bahar rakh.

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)

guys pl dont pay attention to "columbus". That is what he want and get money for. Otherwise who in the right state of his mind can go against Imran Khan

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Can Imran Khan be our next prime minister? say something about this picture?

4435ea42d08e002c4f007bcac0055249.jpg
t

کاش تیرا سر بھی صرف اُس ایک خدا کے آگے جھکا ہوتا تو تجھے یوں سجدے نہ کرنے پڑتے

وہ ایک سجدہ جسے تو گراں سمجھتا ہے
ہزار سجدوں سے دیتا ہے آدمی کو نجات

Yar its why I say a majority in our country should not have voting right to elect the governing team of Pakistam.

چنگا کیتا جے آپے انکشاف کر دتا جے کہ توہاڈا موڈ نوٹاں نال بندا ہے اسے کر کے نوٹاں والی پارٹی دی نوکری کر رہے ا و جناب

نوٹ غصہ حرام اے

سآڈی واری آئی تے حرام اے?.............۔ فورم دے سارے ناسمجھہ ممبران نو عام معافی۔ کی یاد کرو گے کس سخی نل پالا پیا۔ جاوء عیش کرو۔

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Yeh kia Jahalat hai????

aftagferullah

KIYUN NA IS QOOUM PAY AZAAB AEN :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I am not bised agaisnt IK, i'll be happy to see him as next PM but I am skeptical that even if he becomes PM he won't be able to do any thing for Pakistan. I've strong reasons that i would like to share with PTI fans and others. I will not discuss IK's political views, my interest is what he has got to improve the economy of Pakistan because that is the most important thing for the development and prosperity of Pakistan.

1- In the first place i see no economic reforms agenda of PTI, nothing on their wesites that what are their plans to improve the economy as a whole. How they will improve trade ties of Pakistan with world. How they will get market access for Pakistani products abroad. How they will improve the financial sector of Pakistan. How they will bring Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Pakistan. A strong economic and financial team coupled with comprehensive economy agenda is lacking in PTI.

2- IK only speaks about widening of tax network and bringing more people in tax net, but the question is 'HOW'. 'How he will do that? I see no plan to that effect in their policy.

3- Few months back PTI announced their shedow-ministers, where are they and what are they doing. No clue about them.

4- There is nothing new in PTI's menifesto. Same traditional slogans education, health, justice blah blah. This is the usual recepie every political party has for people of pakistan. What is extra in PTI's dish that civil society of Pakistan will vote for IK. The educated class of Pakistan will not vote for IK unless IK convince them that he has something extra that will bring a real change in the economy and society of Pakistan. I have seen in many discussion programmes IK was unable to answer this question that 'what extra you have got that people should vote for you(IK)', no clear answer ever been given by IK.

5- What plans PTI has for business class of Pakistan. In modern politics business communities of a country plays a vital role in bringing a party into power. But unfortunately IK is not trying to get closer to business class of Pakistan nor he has yet announced policy to that effect.

IK says that he has plans but he will not disclose them at this moment because N leauge copies whatever PTI does. There is no logic in it. Next elections are just around the corner IK should come out with all his plans and convince the people that this is the road map for economic revival in Pakistan. He should focus more on economic side than political. Pakistan has hundred and thousands of political leaders who has no capacity to reform the economy. Pakistan needs a leader with a strong and clear economic vision and agenda who can bring economic revolution in Pakistan. Can IMRAN do that - that is yet to be seen?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

سآڈی واری آئی تے حرام اے?.............۔ فورم دے سارے ناسمجھہ ممبران نو عام معافی۔ کی یاد کرو گے کس سخی نل پالا پیا۔ جاوء عیش کرو۔
(hmm)
اس کا مطلب ہے ہمیں آپ نے معاف نہیں کیا. دشمنی جاری رہے گی

(hmm)

اس کا مطلب ہے ہمیں آپ نے معاف نہیں کیا. دشمنی جاری رہے گی

آپ بھی عام عوام میں شامل ھیں۔ سب کو معاف کردیا ھے۔ میرے پاس کوئی اسپیشل وی آئی پی معافی نہی ورنہ میں وہ بھی آپ کو دے دیتا۔ وڑائیچ تے میرے نانکے نے۔ توانوں ست خون معاف۔

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

مینو نوٹ وکھا میرا موڈ بنے۔
----------------------
اسے ووٹ دو گے تو وہ وزیراعظم بنے گا۔ ورنہ انٹرنیٹ پر جو مرضی تخلیق کرلو۔

agar main kisi ganday say k u t t a y ko apna leader maan bhi loon tau kam az kam ... tasveer main usi k u t t a y ki lagaoon ... ye tau "baap koi aur , aur naam koi " wala formula hai ... taklay ki siasat say seekha hai na .. kaam bhi wohi karay ga.