UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
and this ?

tt.jpg

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
these jahil voters are the real enemies of pakistan who bring in these choors, dakus, embezzlers, liars and crooks in power. perhaps, millions of ppp voters foolishly believe that zulfikhar ali bhutto is their bhgawan and benazir a devi. they are the voters who have brought misery and despair to the country.

saeed khan

PPP can have votes of only these illiterate human being.
Votes of this man and a university professor are equal. [hilar]

Perfect

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Can Imran Khan be our next prime minister? say something about this picture?

My dear , PTI wont answer such valid points, I have asked many times before but no solid clarification or reply , they just start abusing you or harp on same tune.....
Very pathetic situation in pakistani politics, no one who is considered to be leading force with wisdom and clear road map to success.

Keep praying for pakistan.

You guys will see the economic reforms agenda on August 15, 2012. PTI will be holding a economic conference in Islamabad.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
yeh zardari ka raqeeb hai aur bb ke marney parr ro karr zardari saay apni raqabat ka izhar karr raha hai

alimohsan52

Bhutto worshippers and the cost to Pakistani people!

406212_413656245395701_356482243_n.jpg

It is because of these Jahil people who vote blindly for Bhuttos that Pakistan suffers from corrupt leaders.

Personality worship achieves us nothing, we must vote only for the policies and manifesto of a party.

m.saari

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Can Imran Khan be our next prime minister? say something about this picture?

ALLAH rehm kry hm pr or is mulk pr or in shaitano sy hmari jan churay

Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
ek zardari sab per bahree :lol::lol:[hilar][hilar] ppl them still going to vote them again or PTI SHAH SAHAB supporter doing the same thing on his pics just go and watch in his are
a
shah+mahmood+qureshi+Grave+Worshipper+and+Shrine+Keeper.jpg

yah kya hoo raha bhai yah kya hoo raha hai...izz k baree main kya Qayal hai pa G

turncoat-shah-mehmood-qureshi-joins.html

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Yeh kia Jahalat hai????

:banghead:
Dua kartay to shaid koi faida ho jatta - sar pour k apna hi naksaan kia :)

drkjke

dont "dare" to criticise this !in sindh and south punjab a lot of people do this shirk!and if you criticise this shirk they label you "wahabi" "takfeeri" ,"terrorist"and "gustakh" .its my own expereince.and they will lynch you in mob attack like mad dogs f you stop their shirk.
this is not a muslim counrtry we live in.this is a shirk ka ghar!

a lady doctor posted from lahore to DG khan was promptly given fatwa e kufer when she did not do shirk in a saints grave their!its first hand account and i am witness to it.you have to do sajida here in pakistan to everything like hindus do.just not in front of Allah!

Last edited: