victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Can Imran Khan be our next prime minister? say something about this picture?

We all are with Imran Khan. We will insha allah win because we are fighting for a cause, for a better Pakistan. Rest of the parties have KURSI as their target.

ali_cruse

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Sajda to Benazir Portrait - Yeh kia Jahalat hai??

itz nothing just.... love... express.... because in Sindh if you will visit people normally bow down just to express their love.. ...

because Bhutto ruled at the hearts of Peoples instead of ruling the country...

Re: Yeh kia Jahalat hai????

Ab ap andaza laga saktay ho k PPP k voters kis qadar jahil hain or sath sath ye bhi andaza laga saktay ho k agar PPP jeat rahi ha tu Pakistan main in Jahiloon ka tanasub keya ha ........ or phir ap apnay so called INQALAB........ka injam bhi jan saktay ho............:)

it is not just ppp what about pmln bloody q all kind of muslim league, anp,jui. mqm they all same not difference between them and their followers

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Can Imran Khan be our next prime minister? say something about this picture?

I am not bised agaisnt IK, i'll be happy to see him as next PM but I am skeptical that even if he becomes PM he won't be able to do any thing for Pakistan. I've strong reasons that i would like to share with PTI fans and others. I will not discuss IK's political views, my interest is what he has got to improve the economy of Pakistan because that is the most important thing for the development and prosperity of Pakistan.

1- In the first place i see no economic reforms agenda of PTI, nothing on their wesites that what are their plans to improve the economy as a whole. How they will improve trade ties of Pakistan with world. How they will get market access for Pakistani products abroad. How they will improve the financial sector of Pakistan. How they will bring Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Pakistan. A strong economic and financial team coupled with comprehensive economy agenda is lacking in PTI.

2- IK only speaks about widening of tax network and bringing more people in tax net, but the question is 'HOW'. 'How he will do that? I see no plan to that effect in their policy.

3- Few months back PTI announced their shedow-ministers, where are they and what are they doing. No clue about them.

4- There is nothing new in PTI's menifesto. Same traditional slogans education, health, justice blah blah. This is the usual recepie every political party has for people of pakistan. What is extra in PTI's dish that civil society of Pakistan will vote for IK. The educated class of Pakistan will not vote for IK unless IK convince them that he has something extra that will bring a real change in the economy and society of Pakistan. I have seen in many discussion programmes IK was unable to answer this question that 'what extra you have got that people should vote for you(IK)', no clear answer ever been given by IK.

5- What plans PTI has for business class of Pakistan. In modern politics business communities of a country plays a vital role in bringing a party into power. But unfortunately IK is not trying to get closer to business class of Pakistan nor he has yet announced policy to that effect.

IK says that he has plans but he will not disclose them at this moment because N leauge copies whatever PTI does. There is no logic in it. Next elections are just around the corner IK should come out with all his plans and convince the people that this is the road map for economic revival in Pakistan. He should focus more on economic side than political. Pakistan has hundred and thousands of political leaders who has no capacity to reform the economy. Pakistan needs a leader with a strong and clear economic vision and agenda who can bring economic revolution in Pakistan. Can IMRAN do that - that is yet to be seen?

My dear , PTI wont answer such valid points, I have asked many times before but no solid clarification or reply , they just start abusing you or harp on same tune.....
Very pathetic situation in pakistani politics, no one who is considered to be leading force with wisdom and clear road map to success.

Keep praying for pakistan.

gsm_palma

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

uth oye bewaqoof insaan.

Scorpion

Banned

Yar ya Administration K u t t a type karnay par sensor ku kar daiti hai . . . . ooper wali mail ka sara maza kharab ho gia hai . . .

Zardari type karnay par sensor ku nahi kia jatta . . . . Zardari tu k u t t a y sa bhi battar hai . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Re: Sajda to Benazir Portrait - Yeh kia Jahalat hai??

itz nothing just.... love... express.... because in Sindh if you will visit people normally bow down just to express their love.. ...

because Bhutto ruled at the hearts of Peoples instead of ruling the country...

Dear I have been in and out of the sindh for the last ten years and I hav nt seen love expressed in such way . . . .

dont give stupid comments like that . . . . A sijdah to any one else than Allah is haram and every one knew this even those who worship the graves . . . . .

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ساس بہو کو آپس میں لڑائی کے داوء پیچ سیکھنے ھوں تو بابا جی گرینج2 سے رابظہ کریں۔ یہ تعویز گنڈے کا کام بھی بائے ون گٹ ون فری میں کرتے ھیں۔

By one get free [hilar]

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

Yar ya Administration K u t t a type karnay par sensor ku kar daiti hai . . . . ooper wali mail ka sara maza kharab ho gia hai . . .

Zardari type karnay par sensor ku nahi kia jatta . . . . Zardari tu k u t t a y sa bhi battar hai . . . . .

$$$$$$$....... I wrote zar.dari but it is converted to dollars.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yeah BB ki minnat kar raha hai.
PEECHEY JO SOOAR REHNUMA BANA KAR CHOOR
GAYI HAI US KO BHI APNEY PAAS BULA LAI.

your comment also tells how respectable you are. Mr watandost you are only insulting your own country by insulting your president. It doesn't matter how bad he is you should mind your language.

QUAID E AZAM

In islam sajjada only to the creator ,,,,,my dear brothers` and sisters` any posture like sajjada can not call sajjada ,,,,why not you guys understand jeyeelays love to their leaders,,,,

RashidAhmed

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk
شرک کی ایک بدترین مثال

یہ تصویر فیصل آباد میں ایک ضمنی الیکشن کی ہے۔ پی پی کا ایک ورکر بے نظیر کی تصویر کو سجدہ کررہا ہے۔ ارد گرد پی پی کے کارکنان اسے سجدہ کرتے ہوئے دیکھ رہے ہیں۔

29njkie.jpg