30 politicians joining IK tomorrow - Breaking news

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
good news

but i must say ... KALL KO YEH LOG ESY HI PTI CHORR NA DEIN ... JESY PMLQ CHORI AFTER DEFEAT ... KYA KEHTY HO BHAI LOG

I think you need to understand why these people left? Can anybody work under Chaudhry Shujaat he is a cartoon engaged in family politics Jamal leghari sat on opposition benches whilst q league went into government.

People are beginning to show total faith in IK

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
More lotay r coming..

images
PML-N begging to others to join party but (thumbsdown) (thumbsdown) (thumbsdown)

Omer632

Councller (250+ posts)
Masha Allah

by the Grace of God now every1 recognizing that Imran Khan is the only hope...... Ya Allah tera shukar ha....

imran khan ..... we love you.....

Paki1

Banned
I think there are many more left in PMLQ-Part-1 to Join their new party PMLQ-Part-2, new name PTI. :alhamd:
Main Azhar is alredy there, when Ch Sjuhut Shah and his brother will join all others in new name party with same people.?
Any news?

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
mojhye keya zarorat he app say behs kerny kee,jis tarah mian zalim he usee tarha ye looty bhee zalim he
Please don't CRY we can understand your jealous! Had they gone to mian saab it would have all been fine. This is the lame excuse you come up with because you have no other argument

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
qatray qatray se selab banega inshallah, chalen koi to achi khabar mil rhi he os mulk me jiska bacha bacha pedaish se pehly mqarooz he.inshallah ye mulk ab change ho ke rahega. We are proud of you imran khan.you are such hard worker man and you proved it.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
As long as PTI remains popular among the people of Pakistan and delivers on their promises, these politicians will be compelled to remain with IK. It is good that they were not able to convince PTI to form an alliance with them as that would have given them more power of influencing PTI's decisions and agenda.