30 politicians joining IK tomorrow - Breaking news

aamirbelgium

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
A lota is a lota, awam doesn't need technical definitions for it. If one hops parties as a habit of getting power or being with people in power, he is a lota regardless of anything. This is just like TTP providing reasons for killing Pakistani people. Stop justifying these acts like the PML, PPP or MQM supporters do, in fact this is totally MQM style, the way you mates start defending them all.

PMLn has lotas, I agree, PPP has them but PTI is getting the most of lota lot now a days. And those who are joining are the worst of people in their areas.

brother read the translation once again of this surah i hope u understand. may allah gives you a little wisdon to understand which way the wind is blowing.

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
well its a new party, it needs people to stand in election.

none of your logic make anysense.

Who cares if logic doesn't make sense to you. I wouldn't want to use the kind of language that makes sense to you. Now don't even bother replying as I wouldn't want to stoop as low as many blokes here are fond of. If its a party and it needs people, it should portray itself as another political party, not the bearer of a change (inducting the worst of people and then calling itself good, tell me about it, hah!)

brother read the translation once again of this surah i hope u understand. may allah gives you a little wisdon to understand which way the wind is blowing.

Which surah?

If the trend is to go where the wind blows, my mate I am afraid that people who keep their eyes open don't do this but those who are power hungry and want to follow power and money only. Wind may blow whichever way it wants to yet wrongdoings can't be tolerated.

Cheers.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
precisely, if you yourself had believed in what you are saying then you wouldn't tell me not to answer.

No PTI don't have the worst of politicians e.g. rana sanaullah, rehman malik, zardari, shareefs, sharmila farooqi etc. your parties still win on the worst part, don't worry about that ;)

I asked for a logical reason and that can ONLY be done by using appropriate language, I don't know what kind of language you want to use to argue.

yes you have given some reasons now,Good!! what I would say for that is, I'm a professional myself, I understand the value of experience and the best experience very well.
I for sure not hold that against pti, having said that I would not defend all the people joining pti, things are not clear at the moment.

I trust IK and believe that he would not let his agenda hijacked.

So when islam was expanding people went the direction where the wind was blowing, did we refuse to accept them (naosbilla I'm not comparing Ik with prophet but the social situation is same).
and remember PTI support is conditional (including mine) they know they have to perform, So have patience my dear!!!!
and lastly its hard to find one perfect person to marry, how IK is going to find 1000 people absolutely perfect in everything ;).
The kind of corrupt society we live in, we should have realistic expections, Uptill now he is the only one going in right direction.
Now i'm finished!!

Who cares if logic doesn't make sense to you. I wouldn't want to use the kind of language that makes sense to you. Now don't even bother replying as I wouldn't want to stoop as low as many blokes here are fond of. If its a party and it needs people, it should portray itself as another political party, not the bearer of a change (inducting the worst of people and then calling itself good, tell me about it, hah!)

Which surah?

If the trend is to go where the wind blows, my mate I am afraid that people who keep their eyes open don't do this but those who are power hungry and want to follow power and money only. Wind may blow whichever way it wants to yet wrongdoings can't be tolerated.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
precisely, if you yourself had believed in what you are saying then you wouldn't tell me not to answer.

No PTI don't have the worst of politicians e.g. rana sanaullah, rehman malik, zardari, shareefs, sharmila farooqi etc. your parties still win on the worst part, don't worry about that ;)

I asked for a logical reason and that can ONLY be done by using appropriate language, I don't know what kind of language you want to use to argue.

yes you have given some reasons now,Good!! what I would say for that is, I'm a professional myself, I understand the value of experience and the best experience very well.
I for sure not hold that against pti, having said that I would not defend all the people joining pti, things are not clear at the moment.

I trust IK and believe that he would not let his agenda hijacked.

So when islam was expanding people went the direction where the wind was blowing, did we refuse to accept them (naosbilla I'm not comparing Ik with prophet but the social situation is same).
and remember PTI support is conditional (including mine) they know they have to perform, So have patience my dear!!!!
and lastly its hard to find one perfect person to marry, how IK is going to find 1000 people absolutely perfect in everything ;).
The kind of corrupt society we live in, we should have realistic expections, Uptill now he is the only one going in right direction.
Now i'm finished!!

Smilies and reasoning didn't work. Nothing can justify these actions whatsoever. Why shouldn't we just stop calling PTI a revolutionary party so the expectations should remain realistic. He is going in the wrong direction and there is nothing we can do to wash what he is doing in the name of politics.

I wonder how is pagara better than rana etc. Mate, you have no idea how filthy leghari brothers are, how filthy dogars of sheikhupura, qureshi etc. (in fact all of them) are. If rana is a menace and Malik the worst, the ones joining pti are ahead of them and if you don't want to trust me, I don't care as I personally know these people and being from a background where I have witnessed all the military, journalistic and political somersaults since my childhood, I know them people quite well.

If I know of people who are really good, educated and honest to the bone while respected in their areas (the only reason they don't contest in elections is because they don't have that goonda mafia behind them), I think Imran shouldn't have problems finding them too. I asked these questions in the face of PTI officials and they have no answer but to stay quiet. A thousand people are no difficult to find and you can trust me upon that.

Anyway, discussion should be closed as I know blind following has no limits, I can only but pray for my countrymen not to be fooled once again. If change happens, it wouldn't be because of Imran but power brokers who are quite determined to do good to this country and the face on the front can be anyone amongst existing politicians.

Thank you for a proper answer than the usual response from hooligans who call them PTI members and supporters.

phoenix

Citizen
There are 1 thousand candidates to field, and the majority of those will be new faces. Besides, no one has been promised a ticket, pending clearance for each member from the parliamentary board under the auspices of a former supreme court judge. I have full faith in the leadership of Imran who will lead this party to great success with the combination of youth and experience. It is easy to sit on the side and shout; however, the Pakistani political system is at fault here not Imran, an election cannot be won on mass movement alone in Pakistan, people are required who know the rural areas. Obviously such a system requires reform and once PTI comes to power and keeping in mind Imran's record he will help implement such reforms.

I do not believe that it is fair to compare Imran to a traditional pakistani politician. You need to understand the intentions of Imran, he is not coming to power for greed and wealth, otherwise he would have accepted British Citizenship and stayed in England with ex rich wife. On the other hand, the traditional politicians like Nawaz Sharif have increased their wealth 3600% whilst in power and transferred that outside. On the contrary, whatever Imran has earned he has brought that to Pakistan.

I do want to see change in Pakistani politics and in politicians.I have never said i doubted IK...But i am puzzled when i see when people joins PTI they r fine but when these people joins any other party they are called lotta..
NS is a businessman and you should understand how much money they can make....
You need powerful people to win elections not for the change...PTI is in Pakistan from a long time and it is hard for me to understand when you say he cant find 1000 new people...Does that mean Pakistan doest have a youth who can run a country??