2015میں پاکستان کی طاقت چیک کرنے لاہور گیا تھا، مودی

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Patwaris used to pride themselves about Modi’s visit to Pakistan.They used to praise Nawaz dakoo for Modi’s visit.They used to say Modi visited Pakistan because he had respect for the Nawaz whom they claim to a great statesman.Modi’s version of the visit is different.What is annoying is that not a single kanjar general or PDM2 kanjar has the guts to speak against Modi.

Siberite

Patwaris used to pride themselves about Modi’s visit to Pakistan.They used to praise Nawaz dakoo for Modi’s visit.They used to say Modi visited Pakistan because he had respect for the Nawaz whom they claim to a great statesman.Modi’s version of the visit is different.What is annoying is that not a single kanjar general or PDM2 kanjar has the guts to speak against Modi.
As much as I get a chance to laugh at your dribbling, I feel as bad that you can't get out of this mentality of yours where at one end you praise Modi and take his words credible and on other, you think he is a piece of crap when he said something against IK.
There was a time when Wajpae came to Pakistan, went to Iqbal's dome and saluted his grave and accepted the realization of Pakistan. i guess that was also to mock Pakistan. Wasn't it?
Remember, we don't need any Modi, any traitors or any enemy to tell us why he/she visited Pakistan. Because we know when they did visit, they had their tail under their ass. Some of them still didn't forget the taste of the tea they took in Pakistan.

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
پٹواریوں کے بھگوان کا دوست ہے خبردار اسے لسی نے بھی کچھ کہا تو اُن کی پھوپھو کی بیٹی کی شادی میں چیف گیسٹ بھی تھا اب اتنا طعنہ دینا تو بنتا ہے اُس کا

patwari_sab

As much as I get a chance to laugh at your dribbling, I feel as bad that you can't get out of this mentality of yours where at one end you praise Modi and take his words credible and on other, you think he is a piece of crap when he said something against IK.
There was a time when Wajpae came to Pakistan, went to Iqbal's dome and saluted his grave and accepted the realization of Pakistan. i guess that was also to mock Pakistan. Wasn't it?
Remember, we don't need any Modi, any traitors or any enemy to tell us why he/she visited Pakistan. Because we know when they did visit, they had their tail under their ass. Some of them still didn't forget the taste of the tea they took in Pakistan.
khusra mirassan teri dowa me ganday soor nawaz di lulli 😂 😂

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Agar iss waqt Khan key hakumat hoti tou modi key shamat aa huchki hoti.
Khan nay modi ko puri dunya may hitler say tashbee daay kar budnaam kiya tha.
Khan nay Donald Trump ko nahi chora yeah gundagi modi kiya cheez hay.