17 May 2011 Quetta FC violated Islamic Rule of giving protection

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
:) Islam is for Human beings ( highest creature which can THINK and knows the difference between right and wrong) . If you cant think and make the right choice, you are not human being and Being Muslim is out of question. Unfortunately Human being is a rare creature these days, help it to survive.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
image113.jpg

Remove the video.
now u have a big question KAY KYUN?
yar video bananay waloo ko b sharam nahe atee.
kisi nay ghoor kia hai kay shuru video mai QURAN ki ayat QUOTE kee ja rahe hain aur sath
woh marasi ka GANA MUSIC kay sath BAJ raha hai.
ager kisi ko lambi tashree chhaye tou pm ker sakta hoon.

Last edited:

Faiza

image113.jpg

Remove the video.
now u have a big question KAY KYUN?
yar video bananay waloo ko b sharam nahe atee.
kisi nay ghoor kia hai kay shuru video mai QURAN ki ayat QUOTE kee ja rahe hain aur sath
woh marasi ka GANA MUSIC kay sath BAJ raha hai.
ager kisi ko lambi tashree chhaye tou pm ker sakta hoon.

You are right

I just wanted to post the video, usually when I watch this kind videos I watch them with mute, because I also dont like the music

If some one knows how to remove the song, or play without song, please let me know for next time

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Stop this propaganda WAR against security forces..

What if these people killed the FC men, ????

You call it islam, when these rascles enter the mosque and kill the people
These were the same so called muslims you used the mosque as sheild in Lal Mosque

enough is enough...

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

These were the same so called muslims you used the mosque as sheild in Lal Mosque

enough is enough...

read the lies of police read the postm report and they edit your post.thank you.

Malik495

kuch nahi ho sakta iss dais men ..... piece k liye sirf taqreerain nahi baqaida us pe amal krna bhi zurori ha.. insani zindagi pr aisa zulm sirf pahli baar nahi hua.. asiay kaee wakeaat pak army aur fc k hathon ho chukay... maloom nahi ham kis ki laraee larr rahay hain... america ka palto ban k ya dhobi ka k.u.t.t.a ban k ? itni nafrat aur hiqarat phail chuki hay pak army k image pr khas tore pe hamaray northern part men k ab iss ko dhonay k liye buht waqt chaye..... raymond davis aya aa kr banday maar gaya.. aur sukoon se chala gaya... american heli aye aur qomi ghairat ki dhajjiyan bhakair k chalay gaye....drone roz nanga kr k koray martay hain..tab inn fc au rarmy k commanders ki ghairat aur hamiyat nahi jagti ....akhir kion aur kab tak ghareeb maar khata rahay ga.. kabhi apno se aur kabhi ghairon se......
bus intezaar karo k zameeni aur asmaani afatain phir se iss mulk ko rondnay k liye tayar hain... maloom nahi ab kis ki bari hay...

canadian

Sheer brutality !! What's happening in that Country ?
Why didn't they arrest her ? I believe police has lot of equipment and
other means to take care of a person like that which obviously
they didn't do.Under what law they became judge and jury.I hope
Baluchistan Govt orders an enquiry to find out facts and punish culprits.

Faiza

enough is enough...

جانے کون ظالم اور کون مظلوم
لیکن یہ کس قانون کے تحت لوگوں کو سرے عام مار رہے ہیں
یہ سب قاتل عام ایک سازش کے تحت ہو رہا ہے
چال کوئی چلتا ہے اور مرا کوئی اور جاتا ہے
چند نام نہاد مسلمان چاہے وہ وردی میں ہوں یہ بیغر وردی کے یہ شیطان کے پیروکار ہیں جو اسلام کے نام پر ظلم کر رہے ہیں

simple_and_peacefull

I am already on this topic with other thread
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ed-due-to-wrong-information-of-police./page10

It’s very sad news of killing peoples but i will not blame anyone till full result of independent inquiry by Judge. Secondly If I want blame then I will blame all four parties 1. FC. 2. Police 3.victims. 4. Local people. but I will wait for result of inquiry. Then I will say what is right or wrong. It's may EJ killing or may not. So till that time I will wait for it.

Reason of blame of all four parties is.

1- FC = they believed of voice of police who were chase the people and they also open fire from their end without verifying truth.
2- Police = most of policemen at check-points on these route are corrupt they ask bribe from any doubtful person. (Reason of my these words is i had travelled many time from chaman-quetta as i am from Quetta)
3- Victims = as a way of their travel route make them in doubt. If they were coming to Pakistan for better life then they may had gone to Europe from Russia as they holding Russian passport. If we see map we will find checheniya is near turkey & Azerbaijan. Reason of their entry in Pakistan for better life is not valid as they holding Russian passport. And their passports have yet to verify from Russian government. their passports showing valid visa of Iran then what they are doing in Pakistan without Pakistan.( if anybody claim they have Pakistan visa then please give proof it). Most of things going against them.
4- Local people = if that is right as some newspapers give story that they had pray at local masjid asked for help. And local people help them for burqa for ladies. Now point is here as per many newspapers victims speak only Russian or Chechen languages. How come local people know whole as local people hardly speak Urdu also. Secondly these FC check post from long time. If FC is corrupt then why they had guided the victims to FC alone. Why no one from local gone with them. Defiantly local people know FC & police very well. We, local people are very hospitality people. They don't just leave for killing.

5-20-2011_71278_1.gif

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-daily/20-05-2011/u71278.htm

See at end of news they mentioned a $50 and letter in Arabic recover from a lady's cloths. Now we will see what is written in thet letter if it’s true.

Now read follow news what one and only witness who was with them from kochlak.

1101245713-1.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101245713&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110521

Regarding media reporting i don't trust them on their reporting. Reason is as per their reports on autopsy report given by police doctor. Click on link below read them one by one. You also find the errors. Can you point who is quoting right reply of autopsy.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=15833

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-...011/u71278.htm

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoP...&Date=20110521

At end i would like say... i know some people may not like my reply. They mighty be right but as per system we have to wait till independent inquiry output come. I repeat i am not declaring them as terrorist or innocent until inquiry report. Do you think this is right way.

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
WHen a mob in SIalkot lynches 2 innocent brothers you turncoats come out here and post anti Pakistan sentiments but when the FC brutally shoots down these civilians how come there are no Anti Pakistan statements? maybey you turncoats are growing brain cells...although I doubt it

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
rubbish video with no factual point to convey, the uploader wants to gain sympathy of the masses by showing the killed as innocents and raising anti FC propaganda.