11th Hour - 14th April 2011 - Haider Abbas Rizvi Vs Haroon Rasheed - MQM Arrival in Punjab

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
what a crap of mqm . sick people killing in karachi and wanting to get more space . Haroon is another sicko for whom liers are leaders

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
sir haroon is not sicko. you should think before you say something. he is good man and he is one of them because of whom journalism is still trustworthy.

Paah Gangu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i think Haroon Rashid has been also called by some one, but some how i find the always mqm people talking with sence.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is an old show If I am not wrong...Haroon Rashid saab ne khoob class li MQM ke dehshatgard ki.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
great job Haider Abbas. you talk with reasoning and facts. all the best to MQM in punjab.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
How to make MQM Murd this time they are worst than Higras, Dont when they site in the laps of Zardari and when they start Noching his bear and again sit on his laps.

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
haroon rasheed is a "STRANGER" speaks truth doesn't bow to tyrants and follows the straight path salute to him.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haroon Rashid was telling on a news show just the day raymond davis was release that tomorow there will be a revolution and people will make imran sit on PM chair. My lord what hypocracy is that. He is biased . What ever he will talk will be biased. Did he ever come up with an explanation of what happened the next day? By sitting in talk shows and opening your big mouth does not change the reality. COme to life sicko

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haroon Rashid was telling on a news show just the day raymond davis was release that tomorow there will be a revolution and people will make imran sit on PM chair. My lord what hypocracy is that. He is biased . What ever he will talk will be biased. Did he ever come up with an explanation of what happened the next day? By sitting in talk shows and opening your big mouth does not change the reality. COme to life sicko

chal ab tu mun band kr le ooper logon k remarks parr le kitnai mqm k haq mein hein aur kitnai sirf akailai haroon sahib ko daad de rahai hein. mein ne tumhein kaha hai na sach bolna bara mushkil hai aur wohi bool skta hai jis mein himmat hai and Haroon rashid sahib is one of them.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
There are only two types of people who vote for MQM:
(1) People who vote under pressure - I have heard from a lot of people in Karachi and they tell how MQM pressurizes and threats to get vote.
(2) People who believe in racism and vote based on Urdu speaking origin - This is sad. Being a muslim and voting for muslim is fine but voting based on lassaniat is not something good. Being a pathan and marrying a pathan girl only, is totally justified but marriage & living together is different from voting and politics.

Other than the above, MQM wins due to strong support from establishment. Musharaf also strongly supports MQM and that's why u can notice two things (1) Musharaf Ghadar sold out Pakistan but MQM leaders especially Altaf never spoke against Musharaf (2) Supporters of Musharaf are generally supporters of MQM as well .. u can see on this forum. MQM is coming to Punjab with the help of establishment. Its very sad they are coming to Punjab coz Punjabis were still lucky not to have TASHADDUD ki sisasat in Punjab. But now with MQM coming in - Allah khair karay.

However, if MQM leaves the tashaddud ki siasat, then I have no problems with them. Subha ka bhoola shaam ko ghar aa jaye tau use bhoola nahi kahtay. But I don't know if that can happen. That's their foundation, their base.

As far as MQM's birth is concerned, people need to research on how MQM was formed. How Army establishment helped establish a student organization into a political party. Who identified Altaf Hussain.....how he was identified........and installed as party president.....MQM supporters - please get all facts and then give comments.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haroon Rasheed you are great and brave. They only thing is please dont go to karachi these are big criminals.

Haroon Rasheed also took a plot from govt ? he took money from Govt to write a book ? in my opinion he is just like Nazir Naji. Imran Khan should get rid of this idiot ASAP.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
chal ab tu mun band kr le ooper logon k remarks parr le kitnai mqm k haq mein hein aur kitnai sirf akailai haroon sahib ko daad de rahai hein. mein ne tumhein kaha hai na sach bolna bara mushkil hai aur wohi bool skta hai jis mein himmat hai and Haroon rashid sahib is one of them.

Haroon Rasheed is talking "plot truth" just like Nazir naji. What a loser.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
haroon rasheed is a "STRANGER" speaks truth doesn't bow to tyrants and follows the straight path salute to him.

and he gets plots for speaking truth ? gets money for writing truth ?? what kind of truth is this that you need a plot and money for speaking it.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
great job Haider Abbas. you talk with reasoning and facts. all the best to MQM in punjab.

MQm you are very warmly welcome in Punjab, we don't care about these idiots like haroon Rasheed who can sell their soul for a plot or some cash. True punjabis are NOT like Haroon Rasheed