100 jootay 100 piyaaz

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sadar Obama nai Farmaya hai

[HI]
امریکی صدر براک اوباما نے طالبان کے ساتھ مذاکرات کے بارے میں کہا کہ امریکہ جانتا ہے کہ اس جنگ زدہ ملک میں امن سیاسی حل کے بغیر نہیں آسکتا۔
[/HI] ہم افغان حکومت اور سکیورٹی فورسز کو مضبوط بنائیں گے اور امریکہ مصالحت کی کوششوں میں شامل ہو گا۔ لیکن ان مذاکرات کے حوالے سے امریکی موقف واضح ہے اور وہ یہ ہے کہ یہ مذاکرات افغان حکومت کرے۔ اور جو ان مذاکرات کا حصہ بننا چاہتے ہیں وہ القاعدہ سے روابط ختم کرے۔
[HI]
امریکی معیشت کی بات کرتے ہوئے صدر اوباما نے کہا کہ پچھلی دہائی میں جنگوں میں کھربوں ڈالر لاگت آئی۔ لیکن اب وقت آ گیا ہے کہ ہم اپنے لوگوں کی بھلائی پر رقم لگائیں۔ ہمیں نئی نوکریاں اور نئی صنعتیں بنانی ہوں گی۔ اب وقت ہے کہ ہم قومی ترقی پر توجہ دیں۔
[/HI]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/world/2011/06/110623_clinton_pakistan_si.shtml

Janab yeh baat aap
100 Jootey , 100 Piyaz
Khaney sai pehley hi samajh jatey.
Ab tow yeah JOOTEY aur PIYAAZ
Bohat mehngey nahi par gaye?

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
It is just like the tipical Chaudhary of the village end up selling all his land just to win a court case just being stuborn.............

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
So called worldly super power ka through out the history ya he attitude raha hai... No doubt America went a step ahead by putting down three towers of his and killing more then 3000 nationals to jump in here in Afghanistan... per shayed woh PAK ZAAT asay he apna check n balance ka system rakhtee hai.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
American are the biggest victim of this deception. Zionists used their money, their people, their sentiments to wage a war that has brought the super power to its knees while they watched from their safe heavens. The whole country is totalled in terms of money, resources, culture, patience, tolerance and leadership. Money is not the only thing that they have lost in this war. They have lost their cerdibility. Their two sided face is now open in public. If everything settles down (InshaAllah) I see the following positive outcome of this mayhem

- on the day of judgement no body from our times can say to Allah that I never heard about Islam in my life time.
- Pakistan was given a chance to do some accountability of its establishment specially Army and ISI.
- Quran has agained proved it self true by forbiding muslims from taking the jews and christians as their friends against muslims, since they are friends of each other.
- I have observed a great change in the youth of muslims and have seen their inclination towards Islam.

May Allah give us a chance to establish His laws in our country and help us in achieving this target. May the curse of Allah be on our corrput, imbecile and slave mentality politicans, army generals and intellectuals. May Allah bless Pakistan with a righteous ruler who can tighten his grips on the characterless and filthy media and has the capability of uniting the nation not just as a country but as an ummat.