ہم کوئی نیا "سلمان رشدی" قبول نہیں کریں گے

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: ہم کوئی نیا "سلمان رشدی" قبول نہیں کریں گے &

Bohut khoob (clap)

Issay kehte hain bilkul theek maqaam par nishana Lagana :)

Allah aap ke darjaat buland kare aur aap ko izzat se nawazay aameen

Last edited by a moderator:

Sohraab

This Video may have been posted for political motives but I would request none of the PTI friends to support Salman for his blasphemous documentary. As written in the first comment, Salman till date holds no PTI office so no one from PTI will support him.

As far as PPP, ANP, MQM are concerned, PPP wants to abolish blasphemy laws, MQM supports Qadiyanis and ANP is a red atheist party.

Islam comes before anything, even political affiliations.

aap ki baat se ittefaq karta hoon Pakola ji

shahbaz tariq

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

aik sirf aik "sexy" lafz ki wajah sy 3 pages bar diye o koi aqal ko hath maro dosto,

Sohraab

array tu ne to dil pe hi le lia hai , main ne tujhe qadyani kab kaha ??

main to topic pe baat kar raha tha

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok Mr Expert I appologise from u bcs it is very disturbing if some body just lie about some body with out any prove. We must respect here every body and talk with logic and pragmatism. I sincerely apologies from u, if my words hurt u I got just upset when some body called me Qadani. I took my statement back,, and thanks to correct me

array meri champa kalli , tu ne to dil pe hi le lia hai , main ne tujhe qadyani kab kaha ??

main to topic pe baat kar raha tha

Sohraab

Ok Mr Expert I appologise from u bcs it is very disturbing if some body just lie about some body with out any prove. We must respect here every body and talk with logic and pragmatism. I sincerely apologies from u, if my words hurt u I got just upset when some body called me Qadani. I took my statement back,, and thanks to correct me

Jis Kisam ki baatain aap ne is thread main ki hain , aur Salman Ahmad ki is ghatya harhat ko jis tarha aap ne Defend kia hai , aur Quran ko Naozubillah Sexy Kitaab kahne par jo Ghatya explanations aap ne di hain , Yeh harkatain aam toor par qadyani hi karte hain , Lihaza 99 % muslim jab is kisam ke comments read karain gay to un ka shak yehi hoga ke yeh banda qadyani hai

LovelyVirus

Senator (1k+ posts)

I see nothing wrong in video posted in OP. Too much insecurity and focus on petty things going on among muslims.
Hamad has rightly explained the usage of word 'sexy' for the sheep lot.

To make it clear for you our holy book of Quran is the most sexiest of all books. No other book can attract that much attention as Quran does.

The problem is Pakistani have very poor english language skills we have to improve our language. One can read Oxfor Professor also pointed about deficiencies of english skills among PKistani PhD students,
The writer is a Sultan of Oman Fellow at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies and a Professor at the University of London. He is author of The Mughals and the Islamic Dynasties of India, Iran and Central Asia, 1206-1925

For over 30 years, I have been engaging with graduate historians from Pakistan.
Some have been students, who have come to work with me for a PhD or DPhil, in the universities of London or Oxford. Some have been scholars already in post in Pakistans universities, who have been funded by the excellent Higher Education Commission (HEC) scheme, which enables university staff to develop their research skills.
A few already have PhDs, but many do not; they come for periods of three, six or 12 months. Others, I have encountered as the international external examiner of their PhD dissertation submitted to a Pakistan university.
I regret to say that with a few honourable exceptions, the English of this PhD work is poor, and on occasion, unacceptable.
There will be sentences without main verbs; with poor punctuation; sentences which contradict the meaning of what has gone before; words incorrectly used; a general failure to understand the use of the definite and indefinite article; and a general inability to carry an idea from sentence to sentence through a paragraph.
The outcome is language through which meaning can often only hazily be discerned. Sometimes it cannot be discerned at all.
The object of a PhD dissertation is for the candidate to be able to demonstrate that he/she commands a field or sub-field of knowledge and is able, by doing research in primary sources, to contribute to that field with new ideas and/or new facts.
These contributions will generally be made in the framework of an argument that creates an overall context in which these contributions can be understood. Command of English and its niceties is essential to be able to achieve this end.
If the student cannot use language to express meaning clearly, the exercise is meaningless.
When I have remonstrated with students about the quality of their English, one response has been of surprise. But Sir, they say, how could this be? I was taught at school and at university in English and I teach in English myself.
They do not even know that there is a problem. In this case, I really do wonder what their students actually understand.
It would appear that weakness in English has become a self-reinforcing process. If my history PhDs are representative of Pakistans intelligentsia, this weakness must surely undermine the quality of intellectual discourse and public debate carried out in that language.
What should be done to address this problem? First, the HEC might like to consider making a good standard in English, a requirement for obtaining a post in a university History department.
An overall score of seven in IELTS (International English Language Testing System), which is the standard which many English universities require for PhD entry, would be a starting point, although it is not a perfect standard as some of my experiences have revealed.
Second, English language support units might be established in all universities to enable staff and students to reach a real working standard in the language.
Thirdly, those administering postgraduate degrees must be willing to take examiners criticism of English standards seriously. When examining, I ask what standards I should apply. The response is usually those of your university.
When I do so, I find on occasion that on grounds of English alone, the student should fail. However, my voice is just one of several. I have a strong suspicion that I am ignored. While this is the case, standards will not improve.
I am full of sympathy for those who have to write a major piece of work in what may be their second language. If I had to do this in Urdu, I would not do well. On the other hand, colonialism has left Pakistan with the legacy of English, which presents both difficulties and opportunities.
As Pakistan has decided to adopt English in its higher education system, more needs to be done to make sure that teachers and students are fully equipped to make use of the opportunities English offers.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/519700/english-language-and-higher-education/

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Salman Ahmed is a has been celebrity. He just want to be in the picture.

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

This news/vid is like 2 or 3 years old. Why bring it up now.

ARYAN ALI

MPA (400+ posts)

Jamati Chamar aa Gaye apney propaganda ke hatyaar ke sath inke mansoora based propaganda system se to shaitaan laeen ne Bhi panah mangi he. Ab election ke din jaisey jaisey qareeb aayen ge wesey wesey jamat harramii apney aqaaon ke isharey per barhana raqs Kare gi or inke ibleesi azaaim ko takmeel tak pohnchaney Mei koi kasar na chore gi jis ki roshan misal yeh thread he.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

Munkare Hadith like you are worse then Salman e Rushdie. May Allah rid the Ummah of enemies of Sunnah like you.

And people like you don't believe in Quran but fairy tales from these books of "islamic history" and "hadith".
You have destroyed the image of real peaceful Deen of Allah by spreading all this fiction invented by persian "imams" in the name of our beloved prophet (S) and His companions (R).

According to these fictious stories our beloved prophet(S) married a six or nine year old child,Na'auzbillah. It is against the teachings of Quran or Allah. Do you really believe Hepbuh could do it? Go against what Hepbuh was preaching? I dare not think so.

Hazrat bibi Fatima (R) married when she was nine and Imam Hussan was born when she was ten and Imam Hussain only six months later.(Shia hadith book Kafi).

Read bukhari bab e ghusl in front of a child,a sister,a mother or daughter and se if you can do it.

No, I don't believe in these tales, label me what ever you want I don't care.

Quran is AHSANUL HADITH, which other hadith will you believe in?

May Allah guide us all through His book.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

The problem is Pakistani have very poor english language skills we have to improve our language. One can read Oxfor Professor also pointed about deficiencies of english skills among PKistani PhD students,
The writer is a Sultan of Oman Fellow at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies and a Professor at the University of London. He is author of The Mughals and the Islamic Dynasties of India, Iran and Central Asia, 1206-1925

For over 30 years, I have been engaging with graduate historians from Pakistan.
Some have been students, who have come to work with me for a PhD or DPhil, in the universities of London or Oxford. Some have been scholars already in post in Pakistan’s universities, who have been funded by the excellent Higher Education Commission (HEC) scheme, which enables university staff to develop their research skills.
A few already have PhDs, but many do not; they come for periods of three, six or 12 months. Others, I have encountered as the international external examiner of their PhD dissertation submitted to a Pakistan university.
I regret to say that with a few honourable exceptions, the English of this PhD work is poor, and on occasion, unacceptable.
There will be sentences without main verbs; with poor punctuation; sentences which contradict the meaning of what has gone before; words incorrectly used; a general failure to understand the use of the definite and indefinite article; and a general inability to carry an idea from sentence to sentence through a paragraph.
The outcome is language through which meaning can often only hazily be discerned. Sometimes it cannot be discerned at all.
The object of a PhD dissertation is for the candidate to be able to demonstrate that he/she commands a field or sub-field of knowledge and is able, by doing research in primary sources, to contribute to that field with new ideas and/or new facts.
These contributions will generally be made in the framework of an argument that creates an overall context in which these contributions can be understood. Command of English and its niceties is essential to be able to achieve this end.
If the student cannot use language to express meaning clearly, the exercise is meaningless.
When I have remonstrated with students about the quality of their English, one response has been of surprise. “But Sir,” they say, “how could this be? I was taught at school and at university in English and I teach in English myself.”
They do not even know that there is a problem. In this case, I really do wonder what their students actually understand.
It would appear that weakness in English has become a self-reinforcing process. If my history PhDs are representative of Pakistan’s intelligentsia, this weakness must surely undermine the quality of intellectual discourse and public debate carried out in that language.
What should be done to address this problem? First, the HEC might like to consider making a good standard in English, a requirement for obtaining a post in a university History department.
An overall score of seven in IELTS (International English Language Testing System), which is the standard which many English universities require for PhD entry, would be a starting point, although it is not a perfect standard as some of my experiences have revealed.
Second, English language support units might be established in all universities to enable staff and students to reach a real working standard in the language.
Thirdly, those administering postgraduate degrees must be willing to take examiners’ criticism of English standards seriously. When examining, I ask what standards I should apply. The response is usually “those of your university”.
When I do so, I find on occasion that on grounds of English alone, the student should fail. However, my voice is just one of several. I have a strong suspicion that I am ignored. While this is the case, standards will not improve.
I am full of sympathy for those who have to write a major piece of work in what may be their second language. If I had to do this in Urdu, I would not do well. On the other hand, colonialism has left Pakistan with the legacy of English, which presents both difficulties and opportunities.
As Pakistan has decided to adopt English in its higher education system, more needs to be done to make sure that teachers and students are fully equipped to make use of the opportunities English offers.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/519700/english-language-and-higher-education/
Hi sexy.... how is your English....???:lol:

Islam could not be sexy ....:lol:

No matter from where u bring you stupid English ..... only U could be sexy and Mirza is of course sexy.....:lol:

realityhurts

Councller (250+ posts)

What Salman "Ahmad" said was not not blasphemes than what that fat ignorant "lady" said . i am not supporting Salman "Ahmad" bt if you watch the video he actually meant attractive,

but the remarks of that fat ***** was totally unacceptable and Salman instead of stopping her gave her five-va

Note: can some one have a background check on Salman "Ahmad"........... is he member of the "Cult"

That was a non sense by Salman Ahmad. shame on him !!!

Jamatiey aur noorey in old fashioned action again

Being sikh or hindu is another thing and claim to be a Muslim and then mock its book and practices is something different. Try reasoning that blind following, thanks

It has nothing to with PTI or even any politics.

Salman Ahmad should give an explaination on this though because what he says/sings is contradicting with this video.

Comparing him with euqalant of salman rushdie is absolutely non sense, see the video and decide for urself .

100% agree with you.

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I just know one thing I trust Imran Khan more than anything and he is a good Muslim, Pakistani, Human Being, honest person the most important thing.

Raja Farhan Arif

MPA (400+ posts)

میں عمران خان کو خون کےآخری قطرے تک دفاع کروں گا۔ مگر سلمان احمد کی غلیظ حرکت کو میں جائز قرار نہیں دونگا-
Be Insafian, support Imran not to support other culprit and don't defend those who dont deserve.
سب کو ایک ترازو میں مت تولو خدا کے لئے

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)

comments not appropriate even if he meant attractive...but this has nothing to do with PTI..so apnay saray imaan ka zor IK aur PTI pr nikalnay ki zaroorat nahi...hr koi apnay garebaan ma jhankay...hamaray qool kuch aur amal kuch hain....