ہماری فوج نے القاعدہ کو ٹریننگ دی ، ان کے آپس کے تعلقات ہیں : عمران خان

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
it was that time when US was fully on board.. it was time when soviet invaded afganistan.. but when US came afghanistan then these groups turned on US then these groups called terrorists.. it knows every one.. it is no secret.. Dont make fool n idiot yourself.
So it means if tomorrow china says to support ISIS or create a new terriorist group you will do that. Do u know what does it means?

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan admits Pakistan army, ISI trained Al Qaeda

I am not even mentioning the Indian news outlets which are having a field day with this and blowing it up.

O Youthiyas, are you going to call the whole world patwaris to defend your leader?
useless effort...it was just a slip of tongue...he was talking about afghanistan, and wanted to say taliban, but used word al-qaeda..though .the mistake must be clarified....

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I am not even mentioning the Indian news outlets which are having a field day with this and blowing it up.

O Youthiyas, are you going to call the whole world patwaris to defend your leader?

What IK said was a fact, and a well known one at that. Al Qaeda was the result of Taliban, aka mujahideen, who were trained by the ISI and funded by CIA. Its an 'open' secret.

I think the kind of blunder you are talking about is nawaz sharif telling an audience of indians that 'kargil mein hum ney aap ki peeth mein chura ghonpa tha'.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
useless effort...it was just a slip of tongue...he was talking about afghanistan, and wanted to say taliban, but used word al-qaeda..though .the mistake must be clarified....
No dont twist, prime minister speech cant be just a slip of tongue

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So it means if tomorrow china says to support ISIS or create a new terriorist group you will do that. Do u know what does it means?
IK trying to tell the munafikat of US.. so long these groups on US side they were HEROES but when they turned on US then they labelled terrorists.. IK says it was big mistake to join US war on terror..

Aslan

America,Saudi Arabia,UAE,Pakistan and many other countries supported the AfghanMujahideen.Russia made a serious mistake when it invaded Afghanistan.The invasion of Afghanistan took place when during cold war era USSR was a communist state.Russia and India were planning to attack Pakistan.russia wanted a warm water sea port and had its eyes on Gwadar.No one knows if Russia would have attacked Pakistan but it was right to expel Russia from Afghanistan.Americans did not learn anything from Russia and repeated the same mistake.Pakistan did not train any terrorists.Afghan mujaheedn were freedom fighters.Taliban are also freedom fighters because they are fighting against foreign occupation of their country.It is tragic that civilians get caught in the violence but the puppet Afghan government and America are to blame for the violence.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Alqaeda was the name of the base camp of all Arab Mujahideen at the time of Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan. Osama Bin laden and his Construction Equipment was really appreciated by CIA at the time This is why no one in USA said anything on Khan's comments. only Indian Media and their Stooges in Pakistan are mumbling.

Steyn

it was that time when US was fully on board.. it was time when soviet invaded afganistan.. but when US came afghanistan then these groups turned on US then these groups called terrorists.. it knows every one.. it is no secret.. Dont make fool n idiot yourself.

Al Qaeda isn't Mujahideens

Go tell the whole world which is calling Pakistan a terrorist now

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
its nice when you see a bunch of lunatics who enjoyed their meal on someone's table and after the meal they start swearing against the host. the reason we worked with Mujahideen was not only because they were Muslims but also because we wanted to safeguard our land from invassion. but that much of thinking can cause nausea and migrane to pea brained intellectuals so my suggestion suck it you guys

surfer

Whats to defend? This is common knowledge that US (CIA), ISI and The Saudis, funded and trained Mujahadeen and other fighters from Islamic countries (including Saudia Arabia) to fight the Soviets. The whole world already knows this...

I would recommend reading these two books on the subject:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ghost-Wars...0AMWKDS6HDG&psc=1&refRID=RW58P8XCS0AMWKDS6HDG

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Charlie-Wi...gateway&sprefix=charlie+wilson,aps,138&sr=8-8

The first one even won a Pulitzer prize.

Also, don't get all your news from Indian media or 3rd class websites. If you were to watch the interview, IK clearly said the US, ISI trained the mujahedeen and then the US abandoned them once the soviets were defeated. It's actually quite a brave statement to make in the US.....but like I said, this is common knowledge, and has been for many years.

Steyn

Whats to defend? This is common knowledge that US (CIA), ISI and The Saudis, funded and trained Mujahadeen and other fighters from Islamic countries (including Saudia Arabia) to fight the Soviets. The whole world already knows this... I would recommend reading these two books on the subject: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ghost-Wars...0AMWKDS6HDG&psc=1&refRID=RW58P8XCS0AMWKDS6HDG https://www.amazon.co.uk/Charlie-Wi...gateway&sprefix=charlie+wilson,aps,138&sr=8-8 The first one even won a Pulitzer prize. Also, don't get all your news from Indian media or 3rd class websites. If you were to watch the interview, IK clearly said the US, ISI trained the mujahedeen and then the US abandoned them once the soviets were defeated. It's actually quite a brave statement to make in the US.....but like I said, this is common knowledge, and has been for many years.
Hey, i already know this. How are you going to make the world believe this?

These are two incriminating points IK said which shouldn't have been.

After 9/11, Al Qaeda has links to and sympathisers within Pak army.

Pakistan trained Al Qaeda.

That's the focus of the whole anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan forces who would build their narrative upon this. Go and watch some of the Indians news channels, they couldn't be happier. And don't dismiss this as India doesn't matter.

A smart person would've either kept silent or said something like Pakistan trained Mujahideen with CIA and then they became terrorists. As far as OBL is concerned, i don't know. He feigned ignorance to OBL commission report anyway, should've feigned ignorance to everything.

I don't know if this was intentional or just his plain stupidity, neither is surprising and unexpected of him.

What hurts is this will haunt Muslims as if we don't have enough accusations thrown against us already.