ہماری فوج نے القاعدہ کو ٹریننگ دی ، ان کے آپس کے تعلقات ہیں : عمران خان

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is what happens when a cricketer is made PM.

But you know what his real issue is? In his arrogant mind, he thinks he spoke something intelligent. Arrogance and vanity is his biggest problem.

All his life, he mocked Nawaz Sharif for using a parchi, now he's humiliating himself without using a parchi.

Every international event he goes to, he lies or makes idiot comments that are an embarrassment to Pakistan.

Anyway, we can all call Bajwa a terrorist now and sympathetic to Al Qaeda because Imran Khan said army has sympathisers with Al Qaeda.

Steyn

ABB PORRI CHHOTHYA PLATOON ISKO DEFEND KARNAY LAG JAYE GEE .. JUST LIKE GAINDA ILTAAF I FEEL SORRY FOR ITS CABINET TO DEFEND THE SILLY STATEMENT BY PM AGAINST ARMY.

PMLN has patwaris, PPP has jiyalas, PTI has youthias

Logic doesn't even come near them. U

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This guy is hate mongering bastard against Pakistan, it's institutions and PMIK.
Hit IGNORE next to his name.
خس کم جہاں پاک

I have to if he keeps on behaving like this against the Pakistan Armed Forces. I have done that for many raunchy jokers. The only thing I have noticed in him and RajaRawal is that they don't slur. That's the reason I talk to them and put my counter arguments in a civil way.

mhafeez

ایسا بیان ہی کیوں دیا جائے جس کی بعد میں صفائی دینا پڑے ، یہ آپ کا حسن ظن ہے وگرنہ اب تک کسی حکومتی نمائندے نے اس بیان کی تردید نہیں کی ، ریجیکٹد والی ٹویٹ نہیں کی نہ ہی وضاحت دی ہے ، آپ کی وضاحت قابل قبول نہیں ہے​

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Look the stupidities of our so called elected representatives
1. Pakistan was involved in Mumbai attack- Nawaz Sharif
2. Pakistan will use it's nuke after India- Zardari
3. Pakistani Army trained Al Qaeda- Imran Khan

See Trump response on Human rights in Kashmir
" I think everyone should be treated well"
No mention about Kashmiris on direct question regarding gross human rights in Kashmir. A general statement who will say No? But on other side greeenlight to Modi to curb Kashmiris.

RAW AGENT

Educationist

ہماری فوج نے القاعدہ کو ٹریننگ دی ، ان کے آپس کے تعلقات ہیں : عمران خان

https://twitter.com/x/status/1176186967408697345
https://twitter.com/x/status/1176187702401798147
https://twitter.com/x/status/1176171122611642368
تہمت لگا کے ماں پہ جو دشمن سے داد لے
ایسے سخن فروش کو مر جانا چاہئے
We Stand with Pakistan Army

:pakistanflag ?
kutti k putter, yhi haqeeqat hy
hramzady ek haqeeqat ye bhi hy
exposed-nawaz-sharif-pmln-part1-6-638.jpg

Steyn

Pakistan Army and ISI trained TALBAN and not Al Qaeda. --- Spartacus

PM Imran Khan claims "Pakistan Army and ISI trained Al Qaeda." I think he wanted to say "Army and ISI trained TALBAN". But mistakenly he said Al Qaeda instead of TALBAN. " A blunder mistake done by him "

https://twitter.com/x/status/1176377547526955009

It wasn't a blunder mistake. Imran Khan said it and didn't correct himself.

Stop cleaning up his backside.

Steyn

Imran Khan admits Pakistan army, ISI trained Al Qaeda

I am not even mentioning the Indian news outlets which are having a field day with this and blowing it up.

O Youthiyas, are you going to call the whole world patwaris to defend your leader?

zahid.sadiq

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am not even mentioning the Indian news outlets which are having a field day with this and blowing it up.

O Youthiyas, are you going to call the whole world patwaris to defend your leader?

Thats the reality we trained the Mujahidin against USSR. Whats new? why are you yelling? whom are you blaming? the whole world knows that your forefathers (Zia and remaining) are the founder of Mujahidins. Youthias are always here to reply your ChutiypAss!

Diesel

it was that time when US was fully on board.. it was time when soviet invaded afganistan.. but when US came afghanistan then these groups turned on US then these groups called terrorists.. it knows every one.. it is no secret.. Dont make fool n idiot yourself.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not a a new thing my friend world knows it already.
Your last prime minister nawaz shareef admitted pulwama attak had been conducted by pakistani.
In iran imran kham admitted pakistan cross the border to create unrest in iran.
Most wanted terriorist usama bin laden was in pakistan and so far no explanation.
And now this statement from another prime minister.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)

I WISH YOU WERE LITTLE MORE EDUCATED, SO YOU CAN WATCH WHOLE INTERVIEW,
IMRAN KHAN SAID CIA AND USA GOVT. OF THAT TIME FUNDED AND ASKED FOR TRAINING OF TALIBAN, AL QAIDA WAS BORN AFTER 9 /11 AND AFTER THAT AMERICA TOOK 180 DEGREE TURN AND CALLED ALL THAT MUJAHIDEEN A TERRORIST.
I WISH YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MORE CLEAR BUT YOU ALL PATWARIS ARE ALWAYS DUMB.

Educationist

kutti k bachy, kya ISI ne taliban nhe bnyeee thy, jo Russian War me lary ??
hramzady, kya ye jihadi Imran Khan ne bnye thy ???