کیا وزارتیں ایسے کم عقلوں کو سونپی جاتی ہیں؟

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear entire Pakistan Muslim are indian migrant in fact,,, this is same rubbish concept of Urdu speaking in karachi ,,,, entire Pakistan speaks Urdu
We are Muhajir in karachi ,,, entire generation in 1947 did Hijra from India
Not all are indian migrants. Here india means present-day india, not British India. I wouldn't call your argument rubbish (as you said to mine) but let me explain my viewpoint.

Muslims were in Majority in present-day Pakistan even before the partition of 1947.That was the precise reason for the inclusion of these territories into Pakistan. Yet, All India Muslim League (AIML) lost elections to Khudai Khidmatgars in KP in 1946 and won from Punjab after incorporating majority of unionists into its folds. It even lost to Unionist Party in Punjab and Khudai Khidmatgars in KP during 1937 elections.

There is no disputing the fact that AIML was much popular among Muslims in those provinces that are now part of India. After the partition of India, it was natural that Indian Migrants (who made up of about 25% population of newly-created state of Pakistan) would feel deep love for Muslim League. Rest of my arguments about Muhammad Khan Junejo and Nawaz Sharif stand their grounds as described in my previous post.

Finally, the term 'Urdu Speaking' refers to those people whose mother tongue is Urdu. It does not hold fort those for whom Urdu is second language. For these people first language or mother tongue is Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashto, Balochi, Sriaki, Brahvi, Balti etc. If they insist on calling themselves Urdu-Speaking, what is yours or mine issue with that?Diversity in culture and language of a country is a boon, not a bane.

Shazi ji

Chappay ke baad pata chalay ga aik kamray sai Shazi ki behen rang rallian manati hui pakri gai sheher yaar afridi ke saath aur doosray kamray sai shaazi ki maa sharab ki botel ke saath pakri gai pervaiz khattak ke saath, aur shaazi pakra gia chohan ke saath
Meray bachay Ma se poch ,,, baap sey Aisi baat nai kartay!!!
Ab ja aur apni maa ki shift khatam karwa bani gala sey

Shazi ji

Not all are indian migrants. Here india means present-day india, not British India. I wouldn't call your argument rubbish (as you said to mine) but let me explain my viewpoint.

Muslims were in Majority in present-day Pakistan even before the partition of 1947.That was the precise reason for the inclusion of these territories into Pakistan. Yet, All India Muslim League (AIML) lost elections to Khudai Khidmatgars in KP in 1946 and won from Punjab after incorporating majority of unionists into its folds. It even lost to Unionist Party in Punjab and Khudai Khidmatgars in KP during 1937 elections.

There is no disputing the fact that AIML was much popular among Muslims in those provinces that are now part of India. After the partition of India, it was natural that Indian Migrants (who made up of about 25% population of newly-created state of Pakistan) would feel deep love for Muslim League. Rest of my arguments about Muhammad Khan Junejo and Nawaz Sharif stand their grounds as described in my previous post.

Finally, the term 'Urdu Speaking' refers to those people whose mother tongue is Urdu. It does not hold fort those for whom Urdu is second language. For these people first language or mother tongue is Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashto, Balochi, Sriaki, Brahvi, Balti etc. If they insist on calling themselves Urdu-Speaking, what is yours or mine issue with that?Diversity in culture and language of a country is a boon, not a bane.

Dear let me explain that I never called ur comment rubbish ( I meant the concept is rubbish) ,,, but if u feel that way then I do apologise
Rest ur point is well narrated and can’t write that long of a paragraph