کیا وزارتیں ایسے کم عقلوں کو سونپی جاتی ہیں؟

deviliicious

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again media is going on the wrong direction. The problem is not the number, let's say the numbers are inaccurate whoever lives in Pakistan knows that drugs are common before they were common in streets but now you see girls and boys in colleges having drugs. The important issue here is media needs to identify the source. anyways media will behave like media our media is full of stupidity.

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
adeel.zafar

Well, sometimes to understand an arastoo you have to be one too. It turns out no matter how counterintuitive it may sound, Fawad's estimate for the variable cost of the copter was not far off as it was claimed. And given that the Fixed cost (which is huge for copter compared to a car) was already borne, it pays out well to use the jet. But who cares! It doesn't make a good sensational story if our analysts/investigative journalists do some actual digging.

Maximum Range = 336 Nautical Miles = 622 Kilometers
Tank Capacity = 143 Gallons = 541 Litres
Worst Consumption = 541 liters/622km = 0.87liters/km
Cost/km = 0.87 x Fuel Price/litre ~ Rs. 85/km

Technical Data Source: https://www.airbushelicoptersinc.com/products/H125-specifications.asp
بھائی کوئی ایسی جگہ بتا دیں جہاں سے میں کراہے پر ہیلی کوپٹر لے سکوں - 85 روپیہ فی کلومیٹر کی جگہ 500 روپیہ فی کلومیٹر دینے کو تیار ہوں -

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys....here is some background info when he was giving that sermon:
Afridi Sahib just had an "ICE" Toffee before giving that speech.
The buzz of ICE took him to the "Glory" days of Super Dharna and he found himself on the Container, where his spiritual leader, Hazrat Niazi Khan Sahib,
(with a big victory grin on his face) was standing on his right and Full body waxed boy, Murad Saeed, was standing on his left, looking at Niazi sahib with his meaningful naughty eyes.
Afridi looked at the 5 million strong charged crowed and announced that in Islamabad 75% college girls and 45% collage boys are addict of "ICE" drug.
Now you guys know the situation under which he delivered that speech :)

Last edited:

PappuChikna

iss ne apni youtube videos aur dhuwwa daar speeches se mulk kee bohot khidmat kee hai.

iss ko criticise karnay walay mulk dushman, ghair mulki agent aur noon media cell kay paid patwari hein.

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
Afridi quoted numbers from a survey by an NGO and didn't come up with his own numbers.

But whatever the number is, it must be addressed quickly !

1160.png
Maria Sultana should pass herself on various Tests, I m sure most of her Tests will b Positive..She is fit only for beauty saloon jobs..

پیر جی

Councller (250+ posts)
اس کے بیان میں صرف اچھے تعلیمی اداروں کے خلاف نفرت جھلک رہی ہے، اب یہ خود کھوتی اسکول میں پڑھا ہے تو بے چارے طالبعلموں کا کیا قصور؟
یہ ہے ہی گدھے کا بچہ، پہلے مولانا طارق جمیل جو خود بھی بڑی آئٹم ہے بلکہ آئٹم سانگ ہے کے کہنے پر سیگریٹ ٹیکس کو گناہ ٹیکس کا مشورہ دے دیا، ایک دوسری آئٹم ہے جو مردان کا کھسرا وزیر پلاننگ ہے، دونوں ہی آئٹمیں ہیں، عجیب وغریب مشورے اور باتیں سن کر آگے بک دیتے ہیں، لگتا ہے ان دونوں کو فارغ کرنا پڑے گا، کل ایک چول کہہ رہا تھا کہ بسنت کی وجہ سے موٹر سائیکل پر پابندی لگا دی جاے گی، ان کو چھتروں کی کمی ہے بس
ایک اور چول کے منہ والا وزیر خزانہ ہے جس نے کہا کہ ڈالر آی ایم ایف کے کہنے سے پہلے ہی گرا دیا
چولے آی ایم ایف سے بھیک مانگنے گیا تھا تو کم از کم ان کے کہنے پر گراتا تاکہ تجھے بھیک فوری مل جاتی، اپنی دماغ سے سوچ کر گرایا تو اب بیٹھا رہے بھیک مانگنے

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
بھائی کوئی ایسی جگہ بتا دیں جہاں سے میں کراہے پر ہیلی کوپٹر لے سکوں - 85 روپیہ فی کلومیٹر کی جگہ 500 روپیہ فی کلومیٹر دینے کو تیار ہوں -

bhaibarood ZS_Devil Hussain1967 Tony Tony

Ye lo: http://www.customstoday.com.pk/rs25...elicopter-tour-service-launched-in-karachi-3/

It covers at tops 240 km/hr, which means It'll come out to Rs. 110/km. Thank me for saving you Rs. 390/-

As I said earlier, learn to listen to people who actually know and deal with things first hand instead of listening to juicy propaganda.

Heli's have very low marginal costs but huge capex. Whether you fly the heli or not, the government would still pay ~$50,000/- to the pilot, bear ~$50,000/- in M&R costs and pay for air traffic services which are lineage instead of mileage-based as is mostly the case with car parts.

I don't have any knowledge about Shehryar's claim, hence you can see in this entire post I haven't said anything to defend or go against him. I just don't know how true/false Shehryar's claim is but I for sure know the claim against Fawad's narrative is ridiculous!

Last edited:

Hussain1967

Ye lo: http://www.customstoday.com.pk/rs25...elicopter-tour-service-launched-in-karachi-3/

It covers at tops 240 km/hr, which means It'll come out to Rs. 110/km. Thank me for saving you Rs. 390/-

As I said earlier, learn to listen to people who actually know and deal with things first hand instead of listening to juicy propaganda.

Heli's have very low marginal costs but huge capex. Whether you fly the heli or not, the government would still pay ~$50,000/- to the pilot, bear ~$50,000/- in M&R costs and pay for air traffic services which are lineage instead of mileage-based as is mostly the case with car parts.

I don't have any knowledge about Shehryar's claim, hence you can see in this entire post I haven't said anything to defend or go against him. I just don't know how true/false Shehryar's claim is but I for sure know the claim against Fawad's narrative is ridiculous!
Bro, I understand you. I am not a Patwari. I am, Alhamdolillah, MS & PhD in Electrical Engineering from USA.

bhaibarood

Bro, I understand you. I am not a Patwari. I am, Alhamdolillah, MS & PhD in Electrical Engineering from USA.
Yaar everyone is highly educated here, am I only one here matric fail from naye roshni school?
Bro never share your credentials unless you are being asked, it shows the shallowness and showbazi. I understand your american way but keep is tone down. Mostly people on forums are professionals.

bhaibarood

Apart from gas expense heli need to prop up the blades well before take off. It also burns costly fuel, I hope you also included in the cost.
Cost should be driven by not only by gas but also the upkeep and salary of pilot, then divide it by per day cost. Its not mere Rs 55/km expense, but I cant blame chawal Fawad chuadry, this is not his field or forte

Hussain1967

Yaar everyone is highly educated here, am I only one here matric fail from naye roshni school?
Bro never share your credentials unless you are being asked, it shows the shallowness and showbazi. I understand your american way but keep is tone down. Mostly people on forums are professionals.

Thanks for your advice! No arrogance. I didn't want to impress anyone but wanted to make a point.Having said that there are every kind of people, with low to high educational background, on this forum. One can clearly see that from the way they make their argument on a particular issue. Many are extremist in one way or the other. Take for example those who always drag Army in every matter come what may. They even show sympathy to criminals if those criminals start talking against Army.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایسے جذبات میں آ کر کہہ دیا​

I did my own research by talking to few students of City and Roots. Shockingly 80-90% of students are drug or alcohol addict.

So I totally agree with Afridi's statement if he is only talking about rich private schools in Islamabad.

bhaibarood

Thanks for your advice! No arrogance. I didn't want to impress anyone but wanted to make a point.Having said that there are every kind of people, with low to high educational background, on this forum. One can clearly see that from the way they make their argument on a particular issue. Many are extremist in one way or the other. Take for example those who always drag Army in every matter come what may. They even show sympathy to criminals if those criminals start talking against Army.
Like which criminals they support?
Doctor sahab can you link your PhD thesis here, I am so impressed By your degrees.

Iconoclast

Claims like this make this clown a social media sensation.

Who cares if crims rate is growing in islamabad.

Chawal ka bacha. Is se to behter ch nisar ne control kia tha islamabad aur Interior matters ko
What control are you talking about? the charas dens in Islamabad and bahria town?