کیا وزارتیں ایسے کم عقلوں کو سونپی جاتی ہیں؟

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
:oops::oops:. First I thought I'll share that my company OWNs a Heli that I fly often for business and its flight mileage is actually in the same ballpark, but then I thought it'll be more rational to just show the calculation so it's transparent. Only to discover now, that it is a bongi! Acha! :cautious:

Try reading again and it might dawn upon you who is blindly sticking to a notion! o_O

Bring yourself down to his level that's a mental midget and he'll beat you with experience. Dude's been rambling without making any sense. If he thought before he jumped on his keyboard to render his inanities into words, he'd have zero posts.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Apart from gas expense heli need to prop up the blades well before take off. It also burns costly fuel, I hope you also included in the cost.
Cost should be driven by not only by gas but also the upkeep and salary of pilot, then divide it by per day cost. Its not mere Rs 55/km expense, but I cant blame chawal Fawad chuadry, this is not his field or forte

Still cheaper than how showbaz was holding 2000+ security personnel for his moves.

bhaibarood

I did my own research by talking to few students of City and Roots. Shockingly 80-90% of students are drug or alcohol addict.

So I totally agree with Afridi's statement if he is only talking about rich private schools in Islamabad.
Share the data please what was your sample size?
You and your research, its not alloo phindi research
Whats the std deviation ? Whats the variation and range?

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
2% or 75%, why does more or less matter to you people? what should matter is we have to completely eradicate drugs from our country and bring strict laws to counter drugs mafia. Hanif podari is one drug legend alive. we have to make an example out of him.

Hussain1967

Like which criminals they support?
Doctor sahab can you link your PhD thesis here, I am so impressed By your degrees.

Many (not all) people on this forum support Nawaz Sharif thinking that he is anti-establishment. On twitter, you will find plenty of such people. Many of them write Op-Ed in Dawn as well. I wouldn't name those people. You can identify them by yourself.BTW, you are not among those! Your grievances are somewhat else.

Rambler

Share the data please what was your sample size?
You and your research, its not alloo phindi research
Whats the std deviation ? Whats the variation and range?

Now now piece of stinking shiit is trying to be statistics literate. Son of a biitch standard deviation is the variation (does not matter here) and what does range have to do with the percentage of people on drugs. Idiot. Don't know where this shiity lot comes from ?

bhaibarood

Many (not all) people on this forum support Nawaz Sharif thinking that he is anti-establishment. On twitter, you will find plenty of such people. Many of them write Op-Ed in Dawn as well. I wouldn't name those people. You can identify them by yourself.BTW, you are not among those! Your grievances are somewhat else.
Thanks Doctor sahab main tu dar gaya its me again!
NS is political leader ppl will follow him, where is criminal part?
Ji meray kasur sirf Establishment ka status quo break karna hai?
Aur yahan sawal poochna sab se bara jurm hai. Ghaddari ka certificate issue hojata hai.

Hussain1967

Thanks Doctor sahab main tu dar gaya its me again!
NS is political leader ppl will follow him, where is criminal part?
Ji meray kasur sirf Establishment ka status quo break karna hai?
Aur yahan sawal poochna sab se bara jurm hai. Ghaddari ka certificate issue hojata hai.
Corruption, and that too by highest public-office-holder is a big crime, same as target-killing and terrorism is.

People of Punjab have followed Nawaz (People still follow him but not as much as they used to follow him before the emergence of PTI and IK) due to two reasons. First reason has to do with with the lack of education and political awareness,which gives rise to voting on the basis of ethnicity/bradri. Second reason has to do with Nawaz's hijacking of Muslim League from Muhammad Khan Junejo of Sindh. Had Muhammad Khan Junejo been from Punjab, people of Punjab would have never followed Nawaz. There is a considerable Muslim Leagui votebank in Punjab due to a big population of Indian Migrants living here. Indian Migrants in Punjab still love Quaid-e-Azam and his Muslim League to the level of worship. My family too is Indian Migrant. So, please don't take my remarks as racist. I am just stating a fact.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
2% or 75%, why does more or less matter to you people? what should matter is we have to completely eradicate drugs from our country and bring strict laws to counter drugs mafia. Hanif podari is one drug legend alive. we have to make an example out of him.

Or maybe just legalize it and tax it heavily! A revenue generation opportunity for shelter homes and dams! ;)

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No where on the face of the earth are females using drugs in higher numbers than males. From which magical hat did he pluck these numbers out of?

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس کے بیان میں صرف اچھے تعلیمی اداروں کے خلاف نفرت جھلک رہی ہے، اب یہ خود کھوتی اسکول میں پڑھا ہے تو بے چارے طالبعلموں کا کیا قصور؟
یہ ہے ہی گدھے کا بچہ، پہلے مولانا طارق جمیل جو خود بھی بڑی آئٹم ہے بلکہ آئٹم سانگ ہے کے کہنے پر سیگریٹ ٹیکس کو گناہ ٹیکس کا مشورہ دے دیا، ایک دوسری آئٹم ہے جو مردان کا کھسرا وزیر پلاننگ ہے، دونوں ہی آئٹمیں ہیں، عجیب وغریب مشورے اور باتیں سن کر آگے بک دیتے ہیں، لگتا ہے ان دونوں کو فارغ کرنا پڑے گا، کل ایک چول کہہ رہا تھا کہ بسنت کی وجہ سے موٹر سائیکل پر پابندی لگا دی جاے گی، ان کو چھتروں کی کمی ہے بس
ایک اور چول کے منہ والا وزیر خزانہ ہے جس نے کہا کہ ڈالر آی ایم ایف کے کہنے سے پہلے ہی گرا دیا
چولے آی ایم ایف سے بھیک مانگنے گیا تھا تو کم از کم ان کے کہنے پر گراتا تاکہ تجھے بھیک فوری مل جاتی، اپنی دماغ سے سوچ کر گرایا تو اب بیٹھا رہے بھیک مانگنے

پیر جی کاش امور سلطنت آپ کے اختیار میں آ جاتے ، کچھ تو بہتری ہوتی . آپ پیر ہیں دعا کجییے ، ہم گنہہ گار بھی ہم آواز ہو جائیں گے

datruth

MPA (400+ posts)
what shehar Yar is saying is right even if the figures are not right , it shows the seiouusness of thr issue, HR rashis is a oroven CRACK POT no body take him seiously, druhs in schools is a seious issue and be adressed accordingly

Shazi ji

Corruption, and that too by highest public-office-holder is a big crime, same as target-killing and terrorism is.

People of Punjab have followed Nawaz (People still follow him but not as much as they used to follow him before the emergence of PTI and IK) due to two reasons. First reason has to do with with the lack of education and political awareness,which gives rise to voting on the basis of ethnicity/bradri. Second reason has to do with Nawaz's hijacking of Muslim League from Muhammad Khan Junejo of Sindh. Had Muhammad Khan Junejo been from Punjab, people of Punjab would have never followed Nawaz. There is a considerable Muslim Leagui votebank in Punjab due to a big population of Indian Migrants living here. Indian Migrants in Punjab still love Quaid-e-Azam and his Muslim League to the level of worship. My family too is Indian Migrant. So, please don't take my remarks as racist. I am just stating a fact.

Dear entire Pakistan Muslim are indian migrant in fact,,, this is same rubbish concept of Urdu speaking in karachi ,,,, entire Pakistan speaks Urdu
We are Muhajir in karachi ,,, entire generation in 1947 did Hijra from India

پیر جی

Councller (250+ posts)
پیر جی کاش امور سلطنت آپ کے اختیار میں آ جاتے ، کچھ تو بہتری ہوتی . آپ پیر ہیں دعا کجییے ، ہم گنہہ گار بھی ہم آواز ہو جائیں گے
ایسی خواہشات میرے دل میں کبھی نہیں آییں کیونکہ حساب بڑا سخت دینا پڑتا ہے حکومتی وزیر عوام کی ویلفیر کیلئے کام کریں اور منہ بند رکھیں تو کافی کام آسان ہوجائیں گے مگر یہ ہر روز کوی نئی حماقت کردیتے ہیں

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahahahaha
Bani Gala pey Chappa daalo
Chappay ke baad pata chalay ga aik kamray sai Shazi ki behen rang rallian manati hui pakri gai sheher yaar afridi ke saath aur doosray kamray sai shaazi ki maa sharab ki botel ke saath pakri gai pervaiz khattak ke saath, aur shaazi pakra gia chohan ke saath

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
کم عقل مگر ایماندار انسان عقلمند بے ایمان انسان سے بدرجہا بہتر ہے
اور یہ اصول وزیروں پر بھی عائد ہوتا ہے