کمشنر راولپنڈی کا ضمیر کیوں جاگا؟ن لیگ میں دراڑیں؟

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IMO this is what happened

SS went to Fazlu and launched him against COAS and DGISI
The receiving party launched the Commissioner to put all the burden on ECP and SC

So let's see what the next step is from PMLN

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
Nop. The main culprit is in Adyala right now. She was too busy on this website shouting burn and destroy.
Then help all of the nation be educated that how could a small mob could enter military base in Lahore but not able to storm into RO’s offices, if they were indeed violent?

More importantly, is a military commander house more important than the entire nation’s mandate (regardless which party is in the lead)? If it was truly stormed, then the culprits should be held. On that note, does it warrant to arrest anyone/break into houses for those who were peacefully protesting?

The situation is either you do not want to understand or simply are paid to make these posts and not able to explain without any logical reasoning.

In any case, if you are paid, then keep beating yourself up over it like a child.

Hope4ummah

Citizen
حافظ نعیم کے استعفے ٰ کا میڈیا بلیک آؤٹ اور ایک سرکاری افسر کا استعفے ٰ شہ سرخیوں پر
زبانِ خلق سے زبانِ سرکار کی ہم آہنگی بے سبب نہیں ۔ہشیار رہیں !

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Then help all of the nation be educated that how could a small mob could enter military base in Lahore but not able to storm into RO’s offices, if they were indeed violent?

More importantly, is a military commander house more important than the entire nation’s mandate (regardless which party is in the lead)? If it was truly stormed, then the culprits should be held. On that note, does it warrant to arrest anyone/break into houses for those who were peacefully protesting?

The situation is either you do not want to understand or simply are paid to make these posts and not able to explain without any logical reasoning.

In any case, if you are paid, then keep beating yourself up over it like a child.
I don't think you can draw a comparison in such a stark term. The reality is that the PTI supporters attacked military installations, ransack the Core Commander house, burned down the Jinnah House, destroyed the Peshawar Radio Station besides attacking other military bases and burning national Monuments in a day.

If there is any justice in this country, the questions should be asked to those who were responsible for protecting these important installations and they should be held accountable.

I, me and others are Pakistani first before belonging to any political party. I have been blamed as a paid touts of one party or another, but the reality is that I do not promote any of the parties. However, I think the country comes first and the personalities later.
I don't think any of our political leader is capable of guiding the nation and taking it out of this mess which is their own creation. As far as PTI leader IK is concerned, he is so much drench in hate that he doesn't want to sit with any other politician in Pakistan, yet he sent his delegation headed by Asad Qaiser to talk to Fuzul Rehman, who he many times called Diesel in very derogatory terms. Is he really a politician or a leader?

Last edited: