ڈی پی او ساہیوال کے خلاف میرے پاس ٹوس ثبوت ہے

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He should have posted the evidence online for everyone to see instead of holding the evidence to himself.
Its sad news regardless.

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Where is the LAW? The whole planted murder of a poor family bwas done to embarrass PTI by terrorist organization called PLMN.

It us TIME to START giving death sentence to all PPP and PMLN FAMILIES..

A horrible act.. It us Nawaz lohaar and the criminal beuacratic who support former bastard Nawaz.

Hussain1967

Who is Justice(r) Usman Khawaja? He seems to me a parody account of cricketer Usman Khawaja. Moreover, the deceased picture is not from close-up. So, no body can tell if he is the same person who claimed to have evidence against DPO Sahiwal or Sahiwal incident.
Fake news is ubiquitous these days. One must confirm before commenting if news is authentic.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who is Justice(r) Usman Khawaja? He seems to me a parody account of cricketer Usman Khawaja. Moreover, the deceased picture is not from close-up. So, no body can tell if he is the same person who claimed to have evidence against DPO Sahiwal or Sahiwal incident.
Fake news is ubiquitous these days. One must confirm before commenting if news is authentic.

in NayaPakistan, every 1 should try to take a HD 1080x1920 picture up close of deceased with sharp Camera Lens to satisfy 30 Puncture wali sarkar

Cape Kahloon

Keya bad qessmete ha sara mulk he Imran Khan kay khelaf action main aa geya ha.
Jo jahan be Pakistan sey peyar kerta ha un sub ko iss mafia kay khelaf datt jan chaey.
Note my words yah Allha subhana talla nay hamin akhri chances deya ha.

Hussain1967

in NayaPakistan, every 1 should try to take a HD 1080x1920 picture up close of deceased with sharp Camera Lens to satisfy 30 Puncture wali sarkar
I suspect that the picture you posted is from some random incident. I don’t believe Cricketer Usman Khawaja. Let some famous journalist tweet this, or some media outlet report this.

Islamabadiya

Agreed with fake news point, we don’t know if it’s the same person, that y I wrote if true,

Even if untrue, overall system is in shambles, only the rich is safe

Steyn

Keya bad qessmete ha sara mulk he Imran Khan kay khelaf action main aa geya ha.
Jo jahan be Pakistan sey peyar kerta ha un sub ko iss mafia kay khelaf datt jan chaey.
Note my words yah Allha subhana talla nay hamin akhri chances deya ha.

No. Will we die if Imran Khan fails or is it written in some hadith that Imran Khan is our last chance?

Why would you make such claims. Maybe Imran Khan is the worst and the person that comes next will be the best. You don't know Allah's plan, don't claim things like last chance. Maybe we're doomed and are out if chances.

Rather Islam is very clear and we're given practical examples of what makes a nation successful and prosper that anyone can follow and succeed. Have justice and follow the principles of Islam abd and you will succeed.

America is following Islamic principles and is a superpower. They have just systems, they treat everyone equally or try to - blacks have more rights than they have in Pakistan, here blacks are treated like scum - Sarfaraz showed that racism the other day, even though Islam says everyone is equal.

Not even Imran Khan can do anything if he doesn't follow the principles of Islam. He can take loans from all over the world but if the country is unjust, it will not succeed.

I don't know why people spread this hysteria. Imran Khan is last chance, no he isn't. People said that about Bhutto like he was some great leader and today you can find stuff about him that contradicts that.

Cape Kahloon

No. Will we die if Imran Khan fails or is it written in some hadith that Imran Khan is our last chance?

Why would you make such claims. Maybe Imran Khan is the worst and the person that comes next will be the best. You don't know Allah's plan, don't claim things like last chance. Maybe we're doomed and are out if chances.

Rather Islam is very clear and we're given practical examples of what makes a nation successful and prosper that anyone can follow and succeed. Have justice and follow the principles of Islam abd and you will succeed.

America is following Islamic principles and is a superpower. They have just systems, they treat everyone equally or try to - blacks have more rights than they have in Pakistan, here blacks are treated like scum - Sarfaraz showed that racism the other day, even though Islam says everyone is equal.

Not even Imran Khan can do anything if he doesn't follow the principles of Islam. He can take loans from all over the world but if the country is unjust, it will not succeed.

I don't know why people spread this hysteria. Imran Khan is last chance, no he isn't. People said that about Bhutto like he was some great leader and today you can find stuff about him that contradicts that.
Right
But bro Imran Khan is bad in worst available leadership.
Bohot was politician but not hope.
At this stage imran is a leader but not politician.
I am not talking about religion but Allha is not a rab only for Muslim.
After hazarat Mussa bani Israel were hanging around 40 years in desert.
Allha says very clearly you will never find change in his Rules ( Sunah)
And this is for everyone
No question eather you are Muslim or non Muslim.
As Muslim only you will get janat for your good deeds but here for success you have to prove you deserve for it.
Sorry bro it’s bit long.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
ان بیغیرتوں کو اللہ کا خوف نہیں ھے جو ایسی جھوٹی خبریں
لگاتے ھیں۔
This is 11 months old video of constable Naveed who was dismissed. The killings are related to a murder case in Pak Pattan. The constables is alive & not dead
Here is the original 11 months old video of constable Naveed