چور گھرانوں کی عورتیں

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
let’s stick to your disgusting argument, don’t drag everything in between.

So you are saying that the company was disolved but the bank account behind it was operational.
and Imran Khan’s sister used to steal money from God knows where and send it to this bank account.

Is this what you mean?

and you are saying that all of this was mentioned in that article ( or is it a creation of your Taray Zameen pay mind)

Chorni Haleema Kahnum was using this account even after the NIazai Services was dissolved. The Transections to US and Dubai (that Akram Sheikh saw and pointed out) were most likely those.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
let’s stick to your disgusting argument, don’t drag everything in between.

So you are saying that the company was disolved but the bank account behind it was operational.
and Imran Khan’s sister used to steal money from God knows where and send it to this bank account.

Is this what you mean?
Up to here --- Yes
and you are saying that all of this was mentioned in that article ( or is it a creation of your Taray Zameen pay mind)

Chorni Haleema Kahnum was using this account even after the NIazai Services was dissolved. The Transections to US and Dubai (that Akram Sheikh saw and pointed out) were most likely those.
1: I never said "this" was written in the article - I gave you my own opinion stating that this is the opinion of my "zameen pur Purey mind"
2: What is written in the article is that "IK said he forgot about this Account". While the case was running from last six months. Only a monkey can believe this. That person like Imran khan can forget an account which had hundreds of thousands of dollars or euros.
I will not think that You will believe with IKs this under oath statement --- Will you ???

Oor Kuch ???

Munawarkhan

Up to here --- Yes

1: I never said "this" was written in the article - I gave you my own opinion stating that this is the opinion of my "zameen pur Purey mind"

This is not called opinion, its called an allegation. Allegation that you cannot provide any reference, but just somehow cooked this up in your head. The same allegation based on which you have started calling Imran Khan's sister names.

It won't make any difference to her, but you will be answerable one day.

2: What is written in the article is that "IK said he forgot about this Account". While the case was running from last six months. Only a monkey can believe this. That person like Imran khan can forget an account which had hundreds of thousands of dollars or euros.
I will not think that You will believe with IKs this under oath statement --- Will you ???

Oor Kuch ???

So the CJP panel was convinced & he got a judgement in his favour based on this.

The media spun out a story in a different way and you are jumping since then for no reason.

RajaRawal111

This is not called opinion, its called an allegation. Allegation that you cannot provide any reference, but just somehow cooked this up in your head. The same allegation based on which you have started calling Imran Khan's sister names.

It won't make any difference to her, but you will be answerable one day.

So the CJP panel was convinced & he got a judgement in his favour based on this.

The media spun out a story in a different way and you are jumping since then for no reason.
I am not sitting in the news conference or I have not put any case against the Chorni in the court. I am nothing but a common commenter on the Political situation. Just like you are. So please stop changing the definitions. I would rather advise you that ""Please different opinion ko burdasht kauraa seekho""
Things have yet to be investigated on her. And the facts that I have shown you do point into that direction.

That is what is the case Sir. CJP and his panel can God descended Angels for Imranis when they are in their favor and Shayateen when they are not in so much favor. I don't have any doubt in that fact.
On the ground that is what was happening. Keep it in your mind and when this thing will open you will remember that. This is particularly your trait Munawar khan that you deny anything that does not fit in your mind. You call it a media concorded story. And That sir is a Munafiqat.
Better bring something against this before making a firm mind if you are not just the Idol Worshiper.

I think we are at the end of the information-related part of the discussion.

Munawarkhan

end of information related discussion without any verifiable information being provided.

After this discussion, in my opinion you had your brain surgically removed, and you write without using your brain; and it is a fact. I can prove it from this article

even though this article doesn’t tak about you or your brain removal procedure, I still extracted this opinion from it and you should learn to accept difference of opinion.

I am not sitting in the news conference or I have not put any case against the Chorni in the court. I am nothing but a common commenter on the Political situation. Just like you are. So please stop changing the definitions. I would rather advise you that ""Please different opinion ko burdasht kauraa seekho""
Things have yet to be investigated on her. And the facts that I have shown you do point into that direction.

That is what is the case Sir. CJP and his panel can God descended Angels for Imranis when they are in their favor and Shayateen when they are not in so much favor. I don't have any doubt in that fact.
On the ground that is what was happening. Keep it in your mind and when this thing will open you will remember that. This is particularly your trait Munawar khan that you deny anything that does not fit in your mind. You call it a media concorded story. And That sir is a Munafiqat.
Better bring something against this before making a firm mind if you are not just the Idol Worshiper.

I think we are at the end of the information-related part of the discussion.

RajaRawal111

end of information related discussion without any verifiable information being provided.

After this discussion, in my opinion you had your brain surgically removed, and you write without using your brain; and it is a fact. I can prove it from this article

even though this article doesn’t tak about you or your brain removal procedure, I still extracted this opinion from it and you should learn to accept difference of opinion.
? ? ? Munawar Khan this is all I get from Imranis. Not surprising for me at all.
You didn't have Gutts to do the research because it may hurt your Idol. THE information I gave you was with the links. It has the dates which will guide you to do a little more lookup. But you Imranis are so used to Facebook photoshops. The short memories are widely spread amounts you people and the on top of it Jahalut is a well-accepted trait in your clan.
It was not going to change anything. I knew it from the beginning. So please stay happy.