چور گھرانوں کی عورتیں

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In ki siasat is besharam Media ki waja se zinda ha. Wohi Media jo sara din Nani420 ko ghar se nikalne se le kr wapis ghar ate tk camera ke samne rakhta ha.. aur phr be roona kh Media azad nhi ha ..
Lanat ho aise jhutoon aur Mulk dushmanoon per

islamabadiboy

Councller (250+ posts)
اوہ میں ١٠٠ فیصد اتفاق کرتا ہوں تم سے --- عمران خان کے بہنیں بھی آگے آیں تھیں پولیس کے جب اس کو ٢٠٠٧ میں گرفتار کیا گیا تھا --- مار بھی کھائی تھی بیچاریوں نے اس چور کے پیچھے --- بلکہ بعد میں پتا چلا کہ ایک تو خود بھی ان میں چور تھی

نس اوے راجیا وٹے پین لگے نی
وٹے ہمیشہ کتے کو ہی پڑتے ہیں
نس اوئے راجیا

?

Munawarkhan

Ghatya comments.

political affiliations aik side per, lagoon kay gharoon ki aurtoon per comments nahi kernay chahiyay.

اوہ میں ١٠٠ فیصد اتفاق کرتا ہوں تم سے --- عمران خان کے بہنیں بھی آگے آیں تھیں پولیس کے جب اس کو ٢٠٠٧ میں گرفتار کیا گیا تھا --- مار بھی کھائی تھی بیچاریوں نے اس چور کے پیچھے --- بلکہ بعد میں پتا چلا کہ ایک تو خود بھی ان میں چور تھی

نس اوے راجیا وٹے پین لگے نی

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ghatya comments.

political affiliations aik side per, lagoon kay gharoon ki aurtoon per comments nahi kernay chahiyay.
Think you forgot about the thread itself.
All of the Imrani Monkeys are licensed to be as much ghutiya as they can be --- henaa Munawar Khan ???

Munawarkhan

Thread talks about the media coverage of daughter of chor (convicted criminal - NS), who happens to be leading their party.

you in return are calling sister of Imran Khan chor.

i’ve condemned bad language against anyone all the time.

All of the Imrani Monkeys are licensed to be as much ghutiya as they can be --- henaa Munawar Khan ???

RajaRawal111

Thread talks about the media coverage of daughter of chor (convicted criminal - NS), who happens to be leading their party.

you in return are calling sister of Imran Khan chor.

i’ve condemned bad language against anyone all the time.

آج ان تصویروں کو دیکھ کر یاد آگیا
کہ
جب چوروں کو پولیس پکڑتی ہے تو وہ ڈر کے اپنی عورتوں کو آگے کردیتے ہیں

چور گھرانوں میں یہ ایک عام سی بات ہے

Above is the text. I just compared the situation of (اپنی عورتوں کو آگے کردیتے)
And IKs sister has been proven chor --- isn't she ???

Munawarkhan

My bad, should’ve condemned the op first.

who did IK sister steal from? why u dragging her in between?

آج ان تصویروں کو دیکھ کر یاد آگیا
کہ
جب چوروں کو پولیس پکڑتی ہے تو وہ ڈر کے اپنی عورتوں کو آگے کردیتے ہیں

چور گھرانوں میں یہ ایک عام سی بات ہے

Above is the text. I just compared the situation of (اپنی عورتوں کو آگے کردیتے)
And IKs sister has been proven chor --- isn't she ???

RajaRawal111

Wow we need JIT for a civilian whose brother was never i power to determine if and who she stole from.

patwaris live in some parallel world.
Sir JIT will look into the incomplete statement of Euro account of company named "Niazi services". Which IK said under oath in Supreme court that "Sorry I forgot about this account"
عمرانیوں کی پھوپھی نے اس اکاؤنٹ کو استمعال کر کے جائدادیں بنائی ہو ہیں
اور یہ تو پھوپھی ہی بتاۓ گی کہ پیسہ صدقے خیرات کا تھا یا پارٹی فنڈ میں رابائی جوزف کا تھا

Munawarkhan

Niazi Services was setup by Imran Khan to avoid paying taxes in UK, he used that account to purchase a flat, which was declared.
Then the company was closed.

The company was brought up in court when patwaris made a grudge case against Imran Khan, its details were provided to the court, and the court cleared him of any wrong doings.

But unfortunately some people just to spread propoganda, will not spare even the family members of Imran Khan and shamelessly defend their accusations by creating absurd links of an issue that never existed.

i’d have advised you to do some research, but you’ll do that only if you are trying to find facts. propaganda kernay kay liyay tu koi bhi story gharhi ja sakta hai.

Sir JIT will look into the incomplete statement of Euro account of company named "Niazi services". Which IK said under oath in Supreme court that "Sorry I forgot about this account"
عمرانیوں کی پھوپھی نے اس اکاؤنٹ کو استمعال کر کے جائدادیں بنائی ہو ہیں
اور یہ تو پھوپھی ہی بتاۓ گی کہ پیسہ صدقے خیرات کا تھا یا پارٹی فنڈ میں رابائی جوزف کا تھا

RajaRawal111

Niazi Services was setup by Imran Khan to avoid paying taxes in UK, he used that account to purchase a flat, which was declared.
Then the company was closed.

The company was brought up in court when patwaris made a grudge case against Imran Khan, its details were provided to the court, and the court cleared him of any wrong doings.

But unfortunately some people just to spread propoganda, will not spare even the family members of Imran Khan and shamelessly defend their accusations by creating absurd links of an issue that never existed.

i’d have advised you to do some research, but you’ll do that only if you are trying to find facts. propaganda kernay kay liyay tu koi bhi story gharhi ja sakta hai.

I normally dont go in that details with ordinary Imrani Monkeys. Because this Makhlooq is deliberately kept is dark. They don't have any habit of reading and if they happen to read they have very short term memory.
But fortunately, I don't consider you in that group. You are a little better. That is why I shared this old memory with you. It came out of the court proceedings Munawar Khan.
Just for some change please look at the date and do research man --- for gods sake

Munawarkhan

I normally dont go in that details with ordinary Imrani Monkeys. Because this Makhlooq is deliberately kept is dark. They don't have any habit of reading and if they happen to read they have very short term memory.
But fortunately, I don't consider you in that group. You are a little better. That is why I shared this old memory with you. It came out of the court proceedings Munawar Khan.
Just for some change please look at the date and do research man --- for gods sake

broken link, state your conclusion of it, don’t just share news

RajaRawal111

broken link, state your conclusion of it, don’t just share news
Yes it is broken at this time. Maybe a server problem. Try to watch it at another time. I want you to read it first.
But as i said google it on that date you will find more links.

Munawarkhan

Yes it is broken at this time. Maybe a server problem. Try to watch it at another time. I want you to read it first.
But as i said google it on that date you will find more links.

That’s just so stupid, if you have a point read the article first, make your point and then share news article as reference. There are millions of news articles online what’s the use of sharing all of that with me, if you can’t even carry your own argument.

RajaRawal111

That’s just so stupid, if you have a point read the article first, make your point and then share news article as reference. There are millions of news articles online what’s the use of sharing all of that with me, if you can’t even carry your own argument.
You are not that much unpurh and Jahil Munawar Khan. I told you to look at the date and read the newspapers of that about the court proceedings it that date - what is so difficult to understand there ???
I told you what I mean to say at the beginning of this conversation. Now if you want to proceed that here it is with a little bit more details.

On October 11/2017 Saqib Nissar got irked and told Naeem Bukhari that you guys are still not providing me the details of 100,000 dollars for BaniGalla. The documents which Jamaima send were just the correspondence between her and Bank. There are not proving anything. The proceeding was adjourned and it took place Oct-15th.

On Oct-15 Naeem Bukhari submitted the Euro Account statement (a totally new bank account to Niazi services). Upon asking where was this before that is where a written statement from IK was submitted that this was the result of "loss of memory and ill advice".
That Bank statement had three issues (as pointed out by Akram Sheikh
1: Company Niazi services was operative even after the date that IK had said that it was dissolved. So it means the company was dissolved but the Account was not abolished.
2: The statement was incomplete. Missing pages
3: The pages given had the transaction showing with Dubaai and USA banks.
Saqib Nissar said that we were looking for the proof of 100,000 dollars and we got it. Rest of his objections were overruled. The statement was accepted and case was closed.

Now this statement is locked in the archives of SC. None of the Imrani Monkeys have ever seen it and no one tells them about it. Allah Allah Kher Sallah.

By the way, the link I gave you earlier is working at this time. I was able to open it..

RajaRawal111

So I gave you the point of view and gave you the references as well. I was trying to make you do the search yourself. Still you can go ahead and dig more.
Now following is just from me --- my own opinion -- not a news

{{{ IK never wanted to bring this account into lime light so kept it away. When there was no other way left he signed the document that it was loss of memory. Why he never wanted to show this???? Because of following
Haleema's properties were revealed ways later. It can now be suspected that Chorni Haleema Kahnum was using this account even after the NIazai Services was dissolved. The Transections to US and Dubai (that Akram Sheikh saw and pointed out) were most likely those.
The case never proceeded after this statement was submitted. The copy was never released to media.
I think it was preplanned to relieve IK and on the counter, they killed Jahangeer Tareen to make it look fair. On the counterpart, right at the same date, CS closed Hudebia papers case to make Noon league happy. It was clear-cut Indication that the Establishment now wants to save IK and Sahabaz Shareef for future politics}}
To silence Akram Sheikh they nagged him a lot with the FBR cases. They froze his bank accounts as a show off what they can do. Now no one knows what the heck happened to the FBR cases on Akram Sheikh }}}