چلو یہ والے چور پھر بچ گئے فرد جرم سے

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kon si adalut men kis ka mqadma he shahid sahib?
And i am talking about choor sharif family. Not any nathoo khera.
Please give me the news links. Also please dont try to play with words by mentioning NS panama cases. You know what i am asking about.
I am talking about all the corruption cases in the courts amounting 900 bn. Sharif family cases are in the process of investigation and the cases will be filed soon to. I think a couple of them against Salman Shahbaz and Ali Imran are already in the court.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am talking about all the corruption cases in the courts amounting 900 bn. Sharif family cases are in the process of investigation and the cases will be filed soon to. I think a couple of them against Salman Shahbaz and Ali Imran are already in the court.
Sir you think or you are positive ?
You claimed that they are in courts.

Reason I am interested because I want to know what is the matter. Unfortunately the only case of Ashiyana and Ramzan Sugar mills, which is in court, has disappointed me when they did not put single rupee corruption blame on SS ---- and that happened all after investigations.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir you think or you are positive ?
You claimed that they are in courts.

Reason I am interested because I want to know what is the matter. Unfortunately the only case of Ashiyana and Ramzan Sugar mills, which is in court, has disappointed me when they did not put single rupee corruption blame on SS ---- and that happened all after investigations.

Here I will have to agree with you, SS has proved himself a clever one, has left no clue behind. Most of Shariff family members have been careless. But eventually he will be under the spot light and hopefully punished as well, same like that General who planned the Dharna. Was it only a General or whole Army was involved in it?

Shahid Abassi

فرد جرم عائد ہونا اور کیس عدالت میں ہونا دو مختلف چیزیں ہیں
جی ہاں کیس تو عدالت میں ضمانت کے لئے بھی ہو سکتا ہے یا کسی اور مقصد کے لئے بھی۔
لیکن جب نیب ریفرنس دائر کرتی ہے تو عدالت میں پہلا کام کیس کی مینٹینبلٹی کا اور دوسرا مرحلہ فردِ جرم عائد کرنے ہی کا ہوتا ہے۔

RajaRawal111

لیکن جب نیب ریفرنس دائر کرتی ہے تو عدالت میں پہلا کام کیس کی مینٹینبلٹی کا اور دوسرا مرحلہ فردِ جرم عائد کرنے ہی کا ہوتا ہے۔
Here I will have to agree with you, SS has proved himself a clever one, has left no clue behind. Most of Shariff family members have been careless. But eventually he will be under the spot light and hopefully punished as well, same like that General who planned the Dharna. Was it only a General or whole Army was involved in it?
فرد جرم عائد ہونا اور کیس عدالت میں ہونا دو مختلف چیزیں ہیں

اور بد قسمتی سے عدالت میں جراح کے وقت ہی کافی ساری حقیقتوں سے پردہ اٹھتا ہے مثال کے طور پر کہ ال عزیزیہ کے ٢٥% شیرسز پر تحقیق صرف اس لئے نہیں کے گئی کہ طارق شفی نے بی سی سی آئ میں تین سال بعد اکاونٹ کھلوایا تھا - اور ہم نے ازیوم یہ کیا تھا کہ اس ٢٥% شیرسز سے طارق شفی نے پرانا ڈیفالٹ کلئیر کیا ---بقول واجد ضیا
اس تفصیل سے تو شاہد صاحب واقف ہوں گے نا آپ --- اپ تو اس فورم پر ٩٩% انصافیوں کی طرح نہیں جو دکان کی رسیدوں کے صورت میں منی ٹریل کے انتظار میں ہے -
ان کیس اگر نہیں تو میں تفصیل دے سکتا ہوں

mhafeez

اب ایک کیس میڈیا میں بھی لڑا جاتا ہے ، میڈیا رپورٹس کے مطابق آصف زرداری پر اربوں ڈالر کے فراڈ کا کیس ہے مگر فرد جرم کے مطابق صرف تین کروڑ روپے کا کیس ہے ، وہ بھی ایسے کہ اومنی گروپ نے ٹپی کو ڈیڑھ کروڑ دئے اس نے آصف زرداری کو دئے اور آصف زرداری نے واپس اومنی گروپ کو دے دئے

اس پر نیب کورٹ شائد کوئی سزا دے دے ہائی کورٹ کیلئے مشکل ہوگی

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
What do you mean by "Ab"? It has always been the case, media has always been the tool. How Zardari was declared biggest thief and National Villain of Pakistan by Shariffs?

اب ایک کیس میڈیا میں بھی لڑا جاتا ہے ، میڈیا رپورٹس کے مطابق آصف زرداری پر اربوں ڈالر کے فراڈ کا کیس ہے مگر فرد جرم کے مطابق صرف تین کروڑ روپے کا کیس ہے ، وہ بھی ایسے کہ اومنی گروپ نے ٹپی کو ڈیڑھ کروڑ دئے اس نے آصف زرداری کو دئے اور آصف زرداری نے واپس اومنی گروپ کو دے دئے

اس پر نیب کورٹ شائد کوئی سزا دے دے ہائی کورٹ کیلئے مشکل ہوگی

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
اور بد قسمتی سے عدالت میں جراح کے وقت ہی کافی ساری حقیقتوں سے پردہ اٹھتا ہے مثال کے طور پر کہ ال عزیزیہ کے ٢٥% شیرسز پر تحقیق صرف اس لئے نہیں کے گئی کہ طارق شفی نے بی سی سی آئ میں تین سال بعد اکاونٹ کھلوایا تھا - اور ہم نے ازیوم یہ کیا تھا کہ اس ٢٥% شیرسز سے طارق شفی نے پرانا ڈیفالٹ کلئیر کیا ---بقول واجد ضیا
اس تفصیل سے تو شاہد صاحب واقف ہوں گے نا آپ --- اپ تو اس فورم پر ٩٩% انصافیوں کی طرح نہیں جو دکان کی رسیدوں کے صورت میں منی ٹریل کے انتظار میں ہے -
ان کیس اگر نہیں تو میں تفصیل دے سکتا ہوں

No I am one of those one percent who would suggest my Dear Leaders to ENJOY THE RIDE And AVOID THE HYPE.

RajaRawal111

No I am one of those one percent who would suggest my Dear Leaders to ENJOY THE RIDE And AVOID THE HYPE.
I enjoy your satire Sir. But HYPE you cannot avoid because that is what this utopia is built at. They have to keep pumping air into it to keep it standing. --- of course until it bursts .

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
I enjoy your satire Sir. But HYPE you cannot avoid because that is what this utopia is built at. They have to keep pumping air into it to keep it standing. --- of course until it bursts .

Burst! They are leaking all over man. They are Fancy Hollow Jockers with air blower attached to their bottom, it will keep them dancing until the show is over.

RajaRawal111

Burst! They are leaking all over man. They are Fancy Hollow Jockers with air blower attached to their bottom, it will keep them dancing until the show is over.
again we are talking on two different points and we both know that --- but at the end you will suspect it as camera trick.
I am talking about hype that Imranis have made --- to be clear.
But his balloon is not punctured yet --- let me admit

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
again we are talking on two different points and we both know that --- but at the end you will suspect it as camera trick.
I am talking about hype that Imranis have made --- to be clear.
But his balloon is not punctured yet --- let me admit

No Sir, I will simply admit my mistake instead of making a lame excuse.