پی ٹی آئی کا مستقبل

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PTI has no future now. PTI fans have finally discovered that Establishment makes and breaks political parties by pressurising members to leave or join. PTI was their creation, they created PTI and then decided to dismantle the project.

Imran will ultimately be ousted from Pakistan like Altaf bhai of MQM. Nobody would be interested to apply for PTI party tickets for the elections. With Imran out of the picture, Shah Mehmood Qureshi will lead PTI which will finally disintegrate with more party members leaving the party.

Imran will settle abroad, become irrelevant and write a book which will be his best seller!
https://twitter.com/x/status/1661034801896345600

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI has no future now. PTI fans have finally discovered that Establishment makes and breaks political parties by pressurising members to leave or join. PTI was their creation, they created PTI and then decided to dismantle the project.

Imran will ultimately be ousted from Pakistan like Altaf bhai of MQM. Nobody would be interested to apply for PTI party tickets for the elections. With Imran out of the picture, Shah Mehmood Qureshi will lead PTI which will finally disintegrate with more party members leaving the party.

Imran will settle abroad, become irrelevant and write a book which will be his best seller!

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As a Veteran, I have been observing Imran Khan's body language and tweets very carefully. He sounds defeated, pessimism being reflected from his face and statements reflect a mixture of disappointment, frustration and fear.
I am predicting that talks are underway for his voluntarily or forced exile. What countries are his option?

1. Saudia - But will they allow him?
2. USA - Imran has legal issues there.
3. UK - very popular there but legal issues there too
4. Canada - very neutral and friendly

What do u guys think?

kiss kaa nawaz shareef kaa yes duneeya mein orr akheerut mein bhee,

baquee insaanoun ka aik plan hoetaa hae

orr udhaur ooperr allah tallah kae humaesha apnae ORR plans hoetae hein,

thoera WAIT KURRLOE NAA

mughals

As a Veteran, I have been observing Imran Khan's body language and tweets very carefully. He sounds defeated, pessimism being reflected from his face and statements reflect a mixture of disappointment, frustration and fear.
I am predicting that talks are underway for his voluntarily or forced exile. What countries are his option?

1. Saudia - But will they allow him?
2. USA - Imran has legal issues there.
3. UK - very popular there but legal issues there too
4. Canada - very neutral and friendly

What do u guys think?

Auqat dekh apnay generals ki. Ghq was overrun by house wives. Dub maroo

Islamabadiya

I dont think Khan will go overseas, or its too early to tell as of now,

As of now I dont think he will go anywhere, but if he is jailed and lets say in about 3-5 months, then yes maybe ( as a deal to get out of miserable life of jail or lack of health checks etc)

I dont see khan in Jail for long term, people will not forget him and he will become more popular. Establishment will know this so they will try their best to send him out, just like in nawaz sharieef case

Iconoclast

As a Veteran.....
Getting your mother rammed by some bajwa like general doesn't make you a veteran you tainted spawn of general rani....
Save this post, I'm gonna print it and shove it up your rectum and you will gladly bend over to receive it.

PS: He's not going anywhere, rather coming in your rani's underpants.

xecutioner

Since you are a veteran first tell us what is the story about MATIULLAH JAAN and if this is all you lot do in PMA??

secondly Khan do not have a militia to fight the terrorism so he is better off to fly.

Thirdly how do you feel about pant removal ceremony on 1971?? If your defeat can't teach you any lesson then KHAN SAYS WHAT IS THE WINNING IF HE SOMEHOW MANAGE TO DEFEAT ARMY(THE Dha)

Bilal J

MPA (400+ posts)

As of now I dont think he will go anywhere, but if he is jailed and lets say in about 3-5 months, then yes maybe ( as a deal to get out of miserable life of jail or lack of health checks etc)

I dont see khan in Jail for long term, people will not forget him and he will become more popular. Establishment will know this so they will try their best to send him out, just like in nawaz sharieef case
so you know better than Allah SWT. After 9th May, Pakistani yazid army knows one thing 100% that they can't keep Imran Khan in the Jail.

This is plan B from Pakistan yazid army to isolate Niazi.

Now another problem for Yazid army.

Niazi doesn't need delectables anymore. Niazi popularity has increased to 80 to 90%.

It's blessing in disguise for PTI. All young guys will lead the party.

Pakistani yazid army RIP.

wasiqjaved

As a ̷V̷e̷t̷e̷r̷a̷n̷, ...
PATWARI
giphy.gif

thats-all-folks.gif

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Whiskey kiii toiii maaa 😂😅😂
Auqat dekh apnay generals ki. Ghq was overrun by house wives. Dub maroo

Getting your mother rammed by some bajwa like general doesn't make you a veteran you tainted spawn of general rani....
Save this post, I'm gonna print it and shove it up your rectum and you will gladly bend over to receive it.

PS: He's not going anywhere, rather coming in your rani's underpants.

Since you are a veteran first tell us what is the story about MATIULLAH JAAN and if this is all you lot do in PMA??

secondly Khan do not have a militia to fight the terrorism so he is better off to fly.

Thirdly how do you feel about pant removal ceremony on 1971?? If your defeat can't teach you any lesson then KHAN SAYS WHAT IS THE WINNING IF HE SOMEHOW MANAGE TO DEFEAT ARMY(THE Dha)

https://twitter.com/x/status/1660188105758916608

Modest

معلوم نہیں اس بندے کو عمران کی گرفتاری اور جلاوطنی کی کیوں اتنی فکر ہے؟
Iss ko fikar iss liye hai kynke Iss ne apni baji ko os kay sath bhejna hai