پی ٹی آئی کا مستقبل

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
‏ضیا نے11سال پیپلزپارٹی کو توڑنے میں گزارے۔مصطفی جتوئی، کھر، حنیف رامے، ایس ایم ظفر،حامد گیلانی،غوث بخش رئیسانی، کمال اظفر، حامد سرفراز سمیت سینئر پارٹی لیڈرشپ توڑ کر نیشنل پیپلزپارٹی بنائی۔
رزلٹ؟ 88 کے الیکشن ہوئے اور وہ سب ہار گئے اور بینظیر کی جماعت جیت گئی۔
ہم سبق نہیں سیکھتے۔

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہی سب کچھ نیازی کے دور حکومت میں ہوا کرتا تھا۔ وہ سب بھول گئے؟؟؟
کس نے کہا تھا کہ نیازی کی وجہ سے دہشتگردی کرو۔
Ye lul logic hai hamid mir wala ganje gandu ko ac wali jail mili aur phr 50 rs me rawangi L mera hua tha aese

Melanthus

ایک سال پہلے عظیم فوج ہوتی تھی اور اب آپکے بقول ناپاک؟؟؟ یہ کیسے ہو گیا؟ کہیں آپکا نیازی تو نہیں ہے ناپاک؟؟؟
ایک سال پہلے فوج صحافیوں کو قتل نہیں کررہے تھی سیاسی لیڈروں پر جعلی مقدے نہیں بنا رہی تھی ہزاروں بے گناہ لوگوں کو جیلوں میں بند نہیں کر رہی

Melanthus

دو ہزار اٹھارہ کیسے بھول جاتے ہو جب اسی فوج نے نا پاک نیازی کو اقتدار دیا تھا۔
بھول گئے؟؟؟
پورا پورا سچ بولو پلیز
PTI lost 30 seats due to rigging.The generals didn’t want PTI to get a majority.2013 elections were rigged in favour of Nawaz by Gen Kiyani.

Melanthus

I don’t understand why Imran is living in Pakistan.He should disband PTI and go abroad and live a peaceful life.He should not have built cancer hospitals in Pakistan.Harami Pakistanis we’re calling him a bhikari when he was raising money for these hospitals.Just go abroad and enjoy the rest of your life.

Islamabadiya

‏ضیا نے11سال پیپلزپارٹی کو توڑنے میں گزارے۔مصطفی جتوئی، کھر، حنیف رامے، ایس ایم ظفر،حامد گیلانی،غوث بخش رئیسانی، کمال اظفر، حامد سرفراز سمیت سینئر پارٹی لیڈرشپ توڑ کر نیشنل پیپلزپارٹی بنائی۔
رزلٹ؟ 88 کے الیکشن ہوئے اور وہ سب ہار گئے اور بینظیر کی جماعت جیت گئی۔
ہم سبق نہیں سیکھتے۔

difference is those parties leaders did not budge, especially ppp

but here khan sb is scared of going to jail

Melanthus

People are worrying about PTI’s future but they should be worried about Pakistan’s future.Pakistan has no future.It has no money to spend on health,education or development projects.Harvard university has an endowment fund of $50 billion.This is just one university.How much does Pakistan spend on education?.Pakistan can’t even pay the interest on loans it has taken.Corruption is endemic,there is no rule of law and generals will never allow any independent minded leader.Pakistan will remain a bhikari and lawless country for decades.Those who can should get out as soon as they can.

taban

دو ہزار اٹھارہ کیسے بھول جاتے ہو جب اسی فوج نے نا پاک نیازی کو اقتدار دیا تھا۔
بھول گئے؟؟؟
پورا پورا سچ بولو پلیز
اسی فوج نے ناپاک گنجے کو بھی اقتدار دیا تھا پورا سچ بولو

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
The likelihood of armed conflict is increasing daily, particularly in KP where fascism has never been well-received. People in Punjab and Sindh may not feel as affected and Balochistan is too sparsely populated to launch a popular movement but most Pushtuns are really angry and if this goes on, it will need just a little spark. I am not saying it will be quick and I am quite sure it will be bloody but I highly doubt it could be controlled. The biggest infliction point will be the assassination/legalized murder of IK but it surely starts a chain of events.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pashtuoons will be very happy when seprated from pakistan

The reality is pakistan does not even belong to pakistanies

Napak foj is the illeagl occupier of this country
My friend, take it easy. Do not go to this level.
Yes we all are hurt, but we need to see a way forward.
Secondly PTI is not looser after all this crack down. Opponents are further exposing themselves.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Secondly PTI is not looser after all this crack down. Opponents are further exposing themselves.
Bhai you dont the reality of this napak fauj

They will go to any extent to get what they want

Pakistan is under martial law its very evident

Pashtuoons not only but Punjab should also start the separation movement this napak foj is number 1 harami

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اسی فوج نے ناپاک گنجے کو بھی اقتدار دیا تھا پورا سچ بولو
Fw2C1XdXgAMzULz

Sohail Shuja

Bhai you dont the reality of this napak fauj

They will go to any extent to get what they want

Pakistan is under martial law its very evident

Pashtuoons not only but Punjab should also start the separation movement this napak foj is number 1 harami
1- All is not lost
2- This is not the time of 70s. The world has changed. They cannot hang IK. Rest assured. On the other hand, he is after all a human.... a mortal. But will you give in if he is not there anymore?
3- Good and bad times come and go. Don't worry, this too shall pass.
4- It is also a blessing in disguise: Allah (SWT) Has purged this party of the so called "electables". Now Khan is the only one who matters. If he will even nominate a "Khamba" in any constituency, people will vote for him.
5- What doesn't kill you, only makes you strong.

Good night. Sweet dreams my dear... it is the best time to dream and dream big.

Sohail Shuja

I agree that the more they will try to subdue PTI, it will spring back even more vigorously.

These people are getting exposed day in and day out. The international community is also looking at these nincompoops. Have you ever wondered that why now IMF has stopped negotiating with this Govt?

They have always miscalculated Khan, big time. Have they forgotten that he was the person who even stopped drone strikes in Pakistan, by International lobbying and on ground persistence? It was a job even the Army couldn't do. So, Khan is a different breed and a different class than the conventional politicians of Pakistan... who had always been the boot lickers.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
As a Veteran, I have been observing Imran Khan's body language and tweets very carefully. He sounds defeated, pessimism being reflected from his face and statements reflect a mixture of disappointment, frustration and fear.
I am predicting that talks are underway for his voluntarily or forced exile. What countries are his option?

1. Saudia - But will they allow him?
2. USA - Imran has legal issues there.
3. UK - very popular there but legal issues there too
4. Canada - very neutral and friendly

What do u guys think?