پیٹرول 25 روپے فی لیٹر مہنگا کر دیا گیا

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaar kia bongiyan maar raha

don't be like Noon Patwaries stop supporting leaders blindly app jaesay logon ke waja say mulk kay ye hallat jo jahilon ke terah support kertay

Mulk ke asse ke tessi ker kay rekh de Khan nay

If you support PM Imran Khan
then raise your hands AND be proud of urself
if Not then raise your Standards !!?
Simple:)

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
b6add89d6a2d20ad6b627074dc60539d.jpg

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – The federal government on Friday has announced to increase the prices of petroleum products with immediate effect.

According to statement issued by the Finance Division, the Government has decided to revise the existing prices of petroleum products in view of the rising oil prices trend in the global market.

The price of petrol has been increased by Rs25.58 to Rs100.10 per litre, while price of High Speed Diesel (HSD) has been increased by Rs21.13 to Rs101.46 per litre.

On the other hand, the price of Light Diesel Oil (LDO) has been increased by Rs17.84 to Rs55.98 per litre and the price of Superior Kerosene Oil (SKO), has been increased by Rs23.50 to Rs59.06 per litre.

Earlier on May 31, The government had reduced the price of petrol by Rs 7.6 per liter in response to the cuts in prices of petroleum products worldwide with new price of petrol being Rs 74.52 per liter.

Kerosene had been reduced by Rs 11.88 per liter which stood at Rs 35.56 per liter while, high speed diesel had been increased by five paisa per liter. After revision in prices, the new price of high speed diesel had been fixed at Rs 80.15 per liter.

In addition, the new price of light diesel oil had been fixed at Rs 38.14 per liter. Light diesel oil was earlier being sold at Rs 47.51 per liter.

RajaRawal111

کوئی کھوتے دا پتر غریب بچ گیا اے تے سامنے لیاؤس
اگے بھیجیس

1evjh0tofp621.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
b6add89d6a2d20ad6b627074dc60539d.jpg

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – The federal government on Friday has announced to increase the prices of petroleum products with immediate effect.

According to statement issued by the Finance Division, the Government has decided to revise the existing prices of petroleum products in view of the rising oil prices trend in the global market.

The price of petrol has been increased by Rs25.58 to Rs100.10 per litre, while price of High Speed Diesel (HSD) has been increased by Rs21.13 to Rs101.46 per litre.

On the other hand, the price of Light Diesel Oil (LDO) has been increased by Rs17.84 to Rs55.98 per litre and the price of Superior Kerosene Oil (SKO), has been increased by Rs23.50 to Rs59.06 per litre.

Earlier on May 31, The government had reduced the price of petrol by Rs 7.6 per liter in response to the cuts in prices of petroleum products worldwide with new price of petrol being Rs 74.52 per liter.

Kerosene had been reduced by Rs 11.88 per liter which stood at Rs 35.56 per liter while, high speed diesel had been increased by five paisa per liter. After revision in prices, the new price of high speed diesel had been fixed at Rs 80.15 per liter.

In addition, the new price of light diesel oil had been fixed at Rs 38.14 per liter. Light diesel oil was earlier being sold at Rs 47.51 per liter.

Its about time, I heard Ogra was against such low prices. I myself was boggled how in the hell is petrol cheaper in Pakistan than UAE a major oil producing country that has a very minimal almost non existent tax on it. How is Pakistan buying oil, then taxing it a good amount and yet its cheaper!

A liter of petrol here costs AED 1.80dhs that's 82 rps

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So, Petrol Mafia has won (like Sugar Mafia). This increase is the direct result of manipulation by Petrol Marketing Companies. OGRA is fully accomplice to it. Khuda ki panah! akhatta hi 25 rupay mehnga.

RajaRawal111

Its about time, I heard Ogra was against such low prices. I myself was boggled how in the hell is petrol cheaper in Pakistan than UAE a major oil producing country that has a very minimal almost non existent tax on it. How is Pakistan buying oil, then taxing it a good amount and yet its cheaper!

A liter of petrol here costs AED 1.80dhs that's 82 rps

لکھ دی لعنت اے تیری سوچ اتے چولا - ساری زندگی باہر گزار کے تجھے کیا درد ہو گا غریب کا
عربی شیخوں کی صاف کر کر کے بو تیرے اندر رچ بس گئی ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
لکھ دی لعنت اے تیری سوچ اتے چولا - ساری زندگی باہر گزار کے تجھے کیا درد ہو گا غریب کا
عربی شیخوں کی صاف کر کر کے بو تیرے اندر رچ بس گئی ہے
LOL aur tu aya wadda ghreebon ka mama. Sari zindagi un ganjon ko pooj ta raha jinno ne Pakistan ko nooch khaya aur aaj barda ghreebon ka khayal aaya aur rolla daal raha hai

DHUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR FITEH MOU patwariyaaaa.

Wake up Pak

Then better you trust on U-turn and slip of Tongue leaders.
This is destiny, you have corrupted or incompetent leaders.
99% of Pakistani is in Shakhsiyat Parasti ( Hero Worship ), as per my knowledge is haram in Islam. Bhutto , Zardari, Sharif family and now Khan......... all zero. But for there voter they are Hero.
I do not fall for shakhsiat parasti but i trust IK as he is not corrupt and he is doing well under the given circumstances. He has not looted nor has any factories or businesses like nawaz and zardari.

Wake up Pak

روپے سے پیٹرول 74روپے تک کم ہوا ایک ہی رٹ ,جی عالمی مارکیٹ میں سستا ہوا ہے وزیراعظم نے
کون سا تیر مار لیا اب جب عالمی منڈی میں تیل کی قیمت فی بیرل دوگنا ہو گئی وزیراعظم کا قصور

#منافقت

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do not fall for shakhsiat parasti but i trust IK as he is not corrupt and he is doing well under the given circumstances. He has not looted nor has any factories or businesses like nawaz and zardari.
Ik is the most incompetent politician in our history, he starts lying from Container till today. if he is really a leader never needs to take U-turn. He shows fake dreams to people.
He compromised on his party basic idealogy if he follows this no needs to took U-turn lot of cabinet minster are non elected. that is why many of his own minster and party leaders are not happy. He promised to have 17 no of the minster in the cabinet, now he has 51 members, how much these 51 minsters and advisors cost to the nation. moreover many of them totally unnecessary. after every 6 months, IK gave them notice for better performance and later change their clothes, which means change there ministries.
this is the new Pakistan.
Just one more example, how many times he gives warning to Oil companies for oil shortage, to cancel there license and arrest them, but is there any chance anyone takes notice on this. Now he increased petrol price out of the way before they increase the price 1st day of every month now increases 4 days before.
Irshad Bhatti right in saying that Ik only PM 24km Islamabad.

Wake up Pak

Ik is the most incompetent politician in our history, he starts lying from Container till today. if he is really a leader never needs to take U-turn. He shows fake dreams to people.
He compromised on his party basic idealogy if he follows this no needs to took U-turn lot of cabinet minster are non elected. that is why many of his own minster and party leaders are not happy. He promised to have 17 no of the minster in the cabinet, now he has 51 members, how much these 51 minsters and advisors cost to the nation. moreover many of them totally unnecessary. after every 6 months, IK gave them notice for better performance and later change their clothes, which means change there ministries.
this is the new Pakistan.
Just one more example, how many times he gives warning to Oil companies for oil shortage, to cancel there license and arrest them, but is there any chance anyone takes notice on this. Now he increased petrol price out of the way before they increase the price 1st day of every month now increases 4 days before.
Irshad Bhatti right in saying that Ik only PM 24km Islamabad.

IK is incompetent but, nawaz zardari fazlu asfandar, etc. were comprtent?
IK has destroyed the top mafia of this political elite as they are history now.
All i can say that people said the same thing when PTI had the government in kpk but they came back strong with 2/3 majority in 2018 elections. Wait for 3 more years Insha Allah PTI will be in majority in the next general elections.
So keep ranting and posting stuff but you will be shocked soon.

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
Ye phurrtiyan tab dikani thin jab petrol sasta hova aur pooray mulk main se gaib ho giya.. Tab ye drawing-room danishwar sattu pee kay soo rahay thay.. ab agar petrol mehnga hova hai to sab ko hosh aa giya.. 2-2 mirchain khaa kay, IK ke khilaaf shiru.. ? ?