پاکستان کے مذہبی درندوں کے نام.

Aeronaut

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
why you are asking "my logic"??? who am i in the matters of ISLAM? i told you to go through the very brief chapter of history through any book of SEERAT e PAAK... ok for ur convenience i write u some details...

1-Meesaq e madina - it was a pact with yahood of madina paak and included a term that yahood will have to support muslims in their fight against any enemy who is not in allience with yahood... so by obligation, they had to support muslims...

"
  1. [SIZE=+1]If anyone attacks anyone who is a party to this Pact the other must come to his help."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
2-then also read something about sulah hudaibiah by ursef...

and once again... this is not my logic mr... we are ordinary muslims knowing nothing about our religion but acting like self proclaimed muftis deciding right and wrong, who is shaheed and who is gona be in hell... sanity, humbleness and obediance to ISLAM is required from a muslim, not the furvor of false knowledge imparted by the media... copy and paste is not a big deal which a 5 years old child can do these days...

Sir are you comparing Rasul Allah [SAW]'s Sahaba and their accord of Suleh Hudabia, to a 5th grade red tag terrorist outfit - vis a vis the legitimacy of the task?

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Liberal Fascist

Dude, these sons of bitches have done, a great deal of damage to Islam and to the order of Rasul Allah (SAW), they kill innocents, they butcher kids, they blow up schools, mosques, buses, hospitals, hotels, churches and call themselves the best of Muslims. Truth must be told, that these so called wannabe Saudi Islamofascists are not Mujahideen, but mercenaries who fight for the buck!

This is recorded history, NONE of these terrorist apologists and Internet Jihadis can nullify. I have a PILE of material, on this topic which i would post if the need be.

یار آپ کے پاس عراق ایران جنگ کے متعلق کوئی مواد ہے؟

جنگ کا آغاز ایک سرحدی علاقے کی کشیدگی سے ہوا مگر اس کا سعودی تناظر میں کیا تانے بانے تھے؟

اس کے علاوہ واشنگٹن پوسٹ کا آرٹیکل کا بھی ذکر ملتا ہے، اس کی کیا حقیقت ہے؟

کسی اور بھائی کو بھی علم ہو تو ضرور مطلع فرمائیں

جزاک اللہ

عام آدمی

MPA (400+ posts)

ساتھ ساتھ، میں یہ واضح کردینا چاہتا ہوں،کہ، کوئی بھی جنگ وسائل کے بغیر نہیں لڑی جا سکتی، اور آج بھی پاکستانی ریاست افغان طالبان کی امداد میں مصروف ہے، میں چاہتا ہوں کہ یہ ملت فروش جو پچاس ہزار معصوم پاکستانیوں کی موت کے بعد بھی ان کی زہریلی منطق کو اپنی قوم سے غداری کر کے سر پر اٹھاے ہوے ہیں، وہ الله کرے انہی کرائے کے قاتلوں کے ہاتھوں مسجد میں مریں، تاکہ دوسرے لوگ ان سے سبق سیکھ سکیں.

ہوا کے سوار دوست کو جھٹلانا یقیناً تاریخ سے فرار ہوگا

مگر ایک دو ضمنی نکات پر سوچ اگر پتہ چل سکے

١. پاکستانی ریاست، افغان طالبان کی مدد کر رہی ہے تو ٹی ٹی پی کی کون مدد کر رہا ہے

٢. اگر پاکستان طالبان کا سپورٹر ہے تو جتنا رولا امریکہ نے طالبان کے خلاف ڈالا ہوا ہے، اسکا عشر عشیر بھی انکے سپورٹر کے خلاف نظر نہیں آتا، بلکہ سیاسی اور فوجی دونوں قیادتوں کے ساتھہ امریکہ کا جپھیوں والا حساب ہے، کچھ اس پر سے بھی پردہ اگر ہٹ سکے

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
چندا، راج دلارے ،یه جو آپ نے روحانی باپ ، روحانی بیٹے کی گردان لکهی هے ، اسے افغانستان کے کسی فورم پر لکهیں تو سمجه آتی هے
طالبان کو پاکستان میں میڈیا اور مشرف کی غلط پالیسیوں کی کهاد نه مهیا هوتی تو یه تناور درخت نه بنتا.جس دن فوج اور حکومت ایک میز پر اکهٹے هو گے نه رهیں گے طالبان ، اور "طالبانی مسالحه دار چاٹ" بیچنے والوں کا بهی مسالحه ختم هو جاے گا
it was zia who planted the seed... herioine poppy bech kr ya Angraezon k paise se jihad nhn hota sahib!

aka DURRANI

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir are you comparing Rasul Allah [SAW]'s Sahaba and their accord of Suleh Hudabia, to a 5th grade red tag terrorist outfit - vis a vis the legitimacy of the task?

common yaar... you have accused a legitimate jihad of the past in which afghans and pakistan were allied with americans, and you accused them for taking american and yahoodi help... and said bla bla bla...

and now i have quoted you from SEERAT e PAAK and now u saying that i am comparing meesaq e madina and sulah hudaibiyah...???

where else we can go for guidance and seek the right and wrong...?? tell me? or we should decide by ourself with help of media rhetorics as u did??? acceptaning one's mistake is a great trait of a personality, not a flaw...

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
الله کی شان ساری دنیا ایک طرف اور افغان طالبان ایک طرف

١٣ سال سب کچھ رگڑھ لیا نتیجہ پھر بھی صفر نکلا

یعنی

تم جیسوں کے منہ پر "حق " کا زناٹے دار تھپڑ

اب تلاشو اور خراشو نیا دنیاوی خدا
کوئی بچا ہے ؟؟

Allah ki shaan dekhni h tu Pakistan ki example lo, Khairat ki daeg bani pri h, har koi khata hae, but Allah ki fazl h abhi tak bacha huwa h
as for these, you seriosly don't know whose funding them? RESISTANCE MAKES A WAY OUT FOR ITSELF! Killing innocents across the border is haq right?

aka DURRANI

MPA (400+ posts)

and more, who is advocating TTP?? have senses intact... u attacked afghan jihad of 1980s.... not the TTP...

Aeronaut

common yaar... you have accused a legitimate jihad of the past in which afghans and pakistan were allied with americans, and you accused them for taking american and yahoodi help... and said bla bla bla...

and now i have quoted you from SEERAT e PAAK and now u saying that i am comparing meesaq e madina and sulah hudaibiyah...???

where else we can go for guidance and seek the right and wrong...?? tell me? or we should decide by ourself with help of media rhetorics as u did??? acceptaning one's mistake is a great trait of a personality, not a flaw...

Thats because i don't see the relevance sir. I see no parallel between Sulah-Hudabia and TTP, or Afghan Jihad for that matter. If you find it legit then it also means that the Pakistani stated did the right thing by doing what they did - right?

It cannot be black & white, can it?

Aeronaut

and more, who is advocating TTP?? have senses intact... u attacked afghan jihad of 1980s.... not the TTP...

No, sir - i didn't attack the struggle of Afghan people for freedom. I fully support the Afghans even today. I had to make a point to these self hating jerks who are clueless about the proxy warfare unfolding on our soil.

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think, instead of wasting your energy, in showing the mirror to those who "sold" themselves for American dollars in the past, try to find the answer to the question, why America has not been able to buy the same people this time for the past 12 years. If these people are so saleable, then they should have sold OBL to Americans at the first opportunity. But instead, this time same people have given Americans run for their money in such a way that American generations will remember in future.

I apologize in advance if I do not make sense to you. Ignore me since I am just another ha*ami.

نہیں، میرے محترم، اس موضوع کا میرے خیالات سے کوئی تعلق نہیں، یہ رقم شدہ تاریخ ہے کے طالبان اور مجاہدین نے جہاد امریکی اور اسرئیلی اسلحہ سے لڑا. آج جو ملت فروش ان کراے کے قاتلوں کی تائید اپنے ملک اور قوم و اسلام سے غداری کا ارتکاب کر کے کر رہے ہیں. ان کو اس دفع آئینہ دکھانا لازم و ملزوم ہو چکا ہے.
ساتھ ساتھ، میں یہ واضح کردینا چاہتا ہوں،کہ، کوئی بھی جنگ وسائل کے بغیر نہیں لڑی جا سکتی، اور آج بھی پاکستانی ریاست افغان طالبان کی امداد میں مصروف ہے، میں چاہتا ہوں کہ یہ ملت فروش جو پچاس ہزار معصوم پاکستانیوں کی موت کے بعد بھی ان کی زہریلی منطق کو اپنی قوم سے غداری کر کے سر پر اٹھاے ہوے ہیں، وہ الله کرے انہی کرائے کے قاتلوں کے ہاتھوں مسجد میں مریں، تاکہ دوسرے لوگ ان سے سبق سیکھ سکیں.

Aeronaut

I think, instead of wasting your energy, in showing the mirror to those who "sold" themselves for American dollars in the past, try to find the answer to the question, why America has not been able to buy the same people this time for the past 12 years. If these people are so saleable, then they should have sold OBL to Americans at the first opportunity. But instead, this time same people have given Americans run for their money in such a way that American generations will remember in future.

I apologize in advance if I do not make sense to you. Ignore me since I am just another ha*ami.

They 'did sell' OBL sir. Americans weren't willing to take him, for a good reason. Because they didn't come here to fight an idiot hiding in a cave in Torah Borah, nor a regime armed with Ak-47s.

9/11 was an inside job to make way for a larger footprint in Asia. US is a superpower and has bigger goals than people like us can comprehend. If someone thinks that they simply came here to kill OBL and kick out talibs, than they are wrong. The Talibs were driven out of power within 2 months of bombing.

Please check all of the links, i have provided below.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/05/afghanistan.terrorism3

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article26410.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1539468.stm

http://rense.com/general8/bin.htm

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
May be so, but can't American at least "buy" the last victory before getting out of the hell hole of Afghanistan, which has turned half of its army, into mental cases. Or is this also a part of grand American scheme that us ha*amis can't comprehend?

They 'did sell' OBL sir. Americans weren't willing to take him, for a good reason. Because they didn't come here to fight an idiot hiding in a cave in Torah Borah, nor a regime armed with Ak-47s.

9/11 was an inside job to make way for a larger footprint in Asia. US is a superpower and has bigger goals than people like us can comprehend. If someone thinks that they simply came here to kill OBL and kick out talibs, than they are wrong. The Talibs were driven out of power within 2 months of bombing.

Please check all of the links, i have provided below.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/05/afghanistan.terrorism3

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article26410.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1539468.stm

http://rense.com/general8/bin.htm

Aeronaut

??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???

??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????

?? ?? ????? ??????? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???

??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???????

???? ????

Iran Iraq war was ignited by the US and its cronies to punish Iranians for what they did to their embassy in 1979. It made a superpower look like a chicken and nullified lucrative oil contracts to Exxon mobil.

Saddam Hussain was a CIA agent whom they had used to unsuccessfully overthrow the Iraqi govt once, Later they succeeded and he became the president. CIA also helped him to build the Cern Gas which he brutally used against the Kurds and Iranians.

http://www.representativepress.org/CIASaddam.html

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Se...dam-key-in-early-CIA-plot/UPI-65571050017416/

Saddam Hussain with D.Rumsfeld.

handshake300.jpg

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
@Liberal Fascist

Dude, these sons of bitches have done, a great deal of damage to Islam and to the order of Rasul Allah (SAW), they kill innocents, they butcher kids, they blow up schools, mosques, buses, hospitals, hotels, churches and call themselves the best of Muslims. Truth must be told, that these so called wannabe Saudi Islamofascists are not Mujahideen, but mercenaries who fight for the buck!

This is recorded history, NONE of these terrorist apologists and Internet Jihadis can nullify. I have a PILE of material, on this topic which i would post if the need be.

ہاں اس میں کوئی شک نہی کہ ان لوگوں نے اس دوران اسلام کے نام کو بہت نقصان پہنچایا ہے

اور حاصل انہیں بھی کچھ نہی ہوا اور نا ہونا ہے

اگر تشدد کے راستے اسلام پھیلانا تو پہلی وہی یہ ہوت کہ تلوار پکڑو ، سب کو قتل کر دو

بس شیطان نے بہکا دیا ان کو کہ اگر ہم روس کو شکست دے سکتے ہیں تو امریکہ کو کیوں نہی

اور ہر جگہ خود کش دھماکے شروع کر دئے القایدہ نے

Aeronaut

May be so, but can't American at least "buy" the last victory before getting out of the hell hole of Afghanistan, which has turned half of its army, into mental cases. Or is this also a part of grand American scheme that us ha*amis can't comprehend?

Americans aren't here to win they are here to 'stay'. I am sure one day you are going to realize what this war is REALLY about. Its not about winning a military victory but securing a 'geographic footprint' in this region. It is vital for their interests to contain China and other rising economies of Asia, they are the REAL threat to the US not some bearded goons slitting throats and lashing women. Americans are too tough for that crap - NEVER believe the American propaganda ,they are bas tards who lie with a flat face.

Aeronaut

ہوا کے سوار دوست کو جھٹلانا یقیناً تاریخ سے فرار ہوگا

مگر ایک دو ضمنی نکات پر سوچ اگر پتہ چل سکے

١. پاکستانی ریاست، افغان طالبان کی مدد کر رہی ہے تو ٹی ٹی پی کی کون مدد کر رہا ہے

٢. اگر پاکستان طالبان کا سپورٹر ہے تو جتنا رولا امریکہ نے طالبان کے خلاف ڈالا ہوا ہے، اسکا عشر عشیر بھی انکے سپورٹر کے خلاف نظر نہیں آتا، بلکہ سیاسی اور فوجی دونوں قیادتوں کے ساتھہ امریکہ کا جپھیوں والا حساب ہے، کچھ اس پر سے بھی پردہ اگر ہٹ سکے

1: TTP is a 'whip' that Americans use to smash Pakistan, without starting a full scale war as a state. Their purpose is to destabilize Pakistan from within to a point of political and economic meltdown. TTP has over 35 groups, some of whom are fighting Pakistani state ideologically - most of them are not. Some fight for money, some for a share of drug trade that is booming since 2001. These TTP goons are trained by 3rd parties - US sub contractors [mercenaries].

2: Pakistani state has been in a state of cold war with the US by supporting the Afghan taliban. We hit back when they hit us using TTP WITHOUT Pakistan being involved as a state in a foreign conflict.

This is called proxy war -! 'Keep your friends close & enemies closer'.

America doesn't make much fuss about Pakistan supporting the Afghan taliban because it needs our territory for supplies and it is dependent on us for an exit and a post exit strategy too. The moment their vital interests are no longer needed to be served in this region, they will smash Pakistan in economics and diplomatic terms...... we have to be prepared for that.

Last edited:

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
That may be the original American plan, as our fellow ha*ami, General Hamid Gul has told us to the point of memorizing it, but the thing is Americans are leaving with in couple of years and I do not think the puppet regime of Karzai will be able to hold on to Kabul more than 3 weeks after Americans leave. America is on the verge of bankruptcy and its not able to spend a billion dollar a week on this adventure any more. Then who will maintain American footprint here? Pakistani fouj? These a/holes cannot even tell elbow from their as3s any more, and you think they will be the guardian of great American footprint? Its a joke right?

Americans aren't here to win they are here to 'stay'. I am sure one day you are going to realize what this war is REALLY about. Its not about winning a military victory but securing a 'geographic footprint' in this region. It is vital for their interests to contain China and other rising economies of Asia, they are the REAL threat to the US not some bearded goons slitting throats and lashing women. Americans are too tough for that crap - NEVER believe the American propaganda ,they are bas tards who lie with a flat face.

Last edited: