پارلیمنٹ چاہے تو آزاد کشمیر لینے کے لئے فوج کاروائی کرے گی، بھارتی آرمی چیف کی گیدڑ بھبھکی

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Another extremely critical issue is kashmiris on this part of azad kashmir they will die but loose their land. Enough of BS for political gains seems they want to destroy india into pieces.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Army chief has already responded : " We will sack any Prime Minister and dispose off the bloody civilian Parliament that orders us to attack Indian occupied Kashmir. We are a peaceful nation and believe in good relations with India. Civilian Governments are corrupt and instead of attacking India, we will continue our 5GW against Zardari and Sharifs"
I think he is talking about attacking Azad Kashmir, stop acting like an ass and get army involved in every shit you see.

the truth of the matter is, Indian’s can do shit, they got their asses kicked, not once, but dozens of times.

In 1971, it wasn’t even India’s war, Pak army was busy sorting out fucking Bangalis, and these assholes attacked us in Bengal, that’s not a victory, that’s stabing somebody in the back while he is not looking.
Indian’s can’t fucking fight, that’s a fact

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think he is talking about attacking Azad Kashmir, stop acting like an ass and get army involved in every shit you see.

the truth of the matter is, Indian’s can do shit, they got their asses kicked, not once, but dozens of times.

In 1971, it wasn’t even India’s war, Pak army was busy sorting out fucking Bangalis, and these assholes attacked us in Bengal, that’s not a victory, that’s stabing somebody in the back while he is not looking.
Indian’s can’t fucking fight, that’s a fact
The truth of the matter is ; " In 1948 Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah ordered Pakistan Army to enter and Liberate Kashmir, the army refused and leaked this information to their British Counterparts who in turn told the Indians of Quaid's move. Quaid then turned to the tribal chieftains of Waziristan and they sent their private tribal army to liberate what is now called " Azad Kashmir"

Huh? u never heard of it?

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The truth of the matter is ; " In 1948 Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah ordered Pakistan Army to enter and Liberate Kashmir, the army refused and leaked this information to their British Counterparts who in turn told the Indians of Quaid's move. Quaid then turned to the tribal chieftains of Waziristan and they sent their private tribal army to liberate what is now called " Azad Kashmir"

Huh? u never heard of it?
Of course not, don’t know where you getting these fucking fantasy stories from, in 1948 Pakistan didn’t even have a proper army, whatever the British had, they left it to the Indians.

The rules of the Partitions were, the states who are majority Muslims would join Pakistan, the state which have Hindu majority would join India, but states that have a Hindu ruler can decide to join either India or Pakistan and state which have a Muslim ruler can join India or Pakistan, however states closer to whichever country should join that country.

Hari Sigh decided to join India and that’s why India invaded Kashmir, at the time of his joining India, the tribes men went in to liberate the rest.The states that were ruled by Muslim leaders were also invaded by India.

mad for the Pashtoon tribesmen, they have always fought alongside Pakistan soldiers, it was just the Kashmir was, they also fought in Kargill recently.

read some history, don’t know where you getting these fucking stories from.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Of course not, don’t know where you getting these fucking fantasy stories from, in 1948 Pakistan didn’t even have a proper army, whatever the British had, they left it to the Indians.

The rules of the Partitions were, the states who are majority Muslims would join Pakistan, the state which have Hindu majority would join India, but states that have a Hindu ruler can decide to join either India or Pakistan and state which have a Muslim ruler can join India or Pakistan, however states closer to whichever country should join that country.

Hari Sigh decided to join India and that’s why India invaded Kashmir, at the time of his joining India, the tribes men went in to liberate the rest.The states that were ruled by Muslim leaders were also invaded by India.

mad for the Pashtoon tribesmen, they have always fought alongside Pakistan soldiers, it was just the Kashmir was, they also fought in Kargill recently.

read some history, don’t know where you getting these fucking stories from.
factually incorrect. General Ayob khan and General Gracy...do your research and then we can talk. I have given you two clues .

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
factually incorrect. General Ayob khan and General Gracy...do your research and then we can talk. I have given you two clues .

I didn’t deny the existence of Ayub Khan or General Gracey, read my post again, And read a bit about history and you won’t be asking me stupid questions

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I didn’t deny the existence of Ayub Khan or General Gracey, read my post again, And read a bit about history and you won’t be asking me stupid questions
If you don’t deny their existence then you should also know how these two conspired against the Kashmir cause. Ayob although junior to Gracy did play a traitors role and didn’t abide the orders of Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you don’t deny their existence then you should also know how these two conspired against the Kashmir cause. Ayob although junior to Gracy did play a traitors role and didn’t abide the orders of Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Hari Singh decided to join India. there was no need for a conspiracy, Army is the only institution that has been true patriots and have always defended Pakistan.

Pakistan wouldn’t have existed without its army,