ن لیگ کا پانچ سالہ دور

JAMALNASIR

Councller (250+ posts)

59851900_2362303937332132_1072984423697219584_n.jpg

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You mean to say PTI government is giving false data against its own government :) you guys are special material ... :D ... Believe me i have talked to many patwaris but PTI's are no match
what false data liberal? what false data are you talking about?

Pathfinder

Ye report PTI government nay paish ki hai....ab PTI government ap k nazdeek jhooti or kazaab hai tou hum kya karsktay hain

I would like opinions on this little facts. If they are wrong then can someone give correct stats! Thanks

Borrowing from IMF rest vs Nawaz Hakumat;

IMF-Loan-History-Pakistan.jpg

Secondly the balance of Trade under the last 5 years of noon hakumat;

Pakistan-balance-of-trade-under-noon-league.jpg

Pakistan's external debt under noon hakumat;

Pakistan-external-debt-under-noon-league.jpg

If The Figures are wrong then can someone post corect figures!!

zaheer2003

Ye report PTI government nay paish ki hai....ab PTI government ap k nazdeek jhooti or kazaab hai tou hum kya karsktay hain

Kahan paeesh kr di report ? Ek Ganja Anchor bol rha hy aur ap ny maan lia ? State bank is official source go to website an use ur brain if have

Muhammad Jibran

incredible, in your own bloody thread someone posted this!

https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/external-debt

I know liberals have an agenda that is to do pooja of west and its puppets. But this is indeed the lowest ebb even for you!

listen look at this data which I posted bring better data to this as I posted! Prove my data wrong.

Trading economics website become more authentic than government dats presented by your own gov...
That same guy later acknowledge that i don't know why PTI presented this data..
And later refused to acknowledge it

Pathfinder

Trading economics website become more authentic than government dats presented by your own gov...
That same guy later acknowledge that i don't know why PTI presented this data..
And later refused to acknowledge it
you are doing a phand pona that in 9 month more 40 billion loans been taken? any data other than one person from state bank maybe?

Pathfinder

You need to consult neurologist, your own government is presenting data and you are not willing to accept it.....Hilarious
again you are using one person as a source, and saying that in 9 months more than 40billion loans were taken! I asked for a state bank report? instead you are making snide!!

Muhammad Jibran

again you are using one person as a source, and saying that in 9 months more than 40billion loans were taken! I asked for a state bank report? instead you are making snide!!
salam

اور جب جاہل ان سے بات کرتے ہیں تو کہتے ہیں بس سلام۔

Surah furqan 63 ayat

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
O bhai kis gadhay k aagay sir khapa raha hai! Zehni mareezo ko daleel ki nhin dua ki zaroorat hoti hai!