نیوزی لینڈ، حملہ آور کو روکنے والا پاکستانی بیٹے سمیت شہید

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes he was the one who tackled him
D1tr75HXQAATxQw

In the video, seems he got point blank head shot. ??. With that flashbang attached to that weapon which can easily blind eyes for direct sight and the way that shooter was moving seems he is highly trained. Specially observe changing his mac while covering himself. There is something really big which Kiwis are hiding.
Still my highest regard and salute to this brave man to dye trying

Last edited:

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
. Specially observe changing his mac while covering himself. There is something really big which Kiwis are hiding.
Still my highest regard and salute to this brave man to dye trying
Yup...time will tell bro..
The truth will come out one day..

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's the point! It shouldn't ache if I am a true Muslim. There are various cultures in the world who do celebrate the death of their loved ones though they don't even believe in an afterlife! So that tells you that mourning a death has nothing to do with you feeling sad. It has to do with your culture/upbringing.

All I am pointing is that our actions as Muslims are not in-line with our teachings or our teachings are not in-line with us being humans!. It's simple logic if you use your brain!!

Well no one is stopping you to celebrate. should you lose someone due to natural causes or in a event as tragic as this.
By all means arrange for police band during funeral processions of ur loved ones. Hopefully ur heart will not ache and feel sad.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
That's the point! It shouldn't ache if I am a true Muslim. There are various cultures in the world who do celebrate the death of their loved ones though they don't even believe in an afterlife! So that tells you that mourning a death has nothing to do with you feeling sad. It has to do with your culture/upbringing.

All I am pointing is that our actions as Muslims are not in-line with our teachings or our teachings are not in-line with us being humans!. It's simple logic if you use your brain!!

Lets remove culture up-bringing from the situation.
Please enlighten us - what is your understanding of teachings of islam in the event of death. Back it up with a source from Quran and life of Nabi SAW and his Sahaba RA.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Didnt reply to what I asked. I am not doubting that ones who embraced shahada are not in Jannat. InshaAllah they indeed are. Where does Islam asks us not to feel sad, mourn and sorrow for our loved ones in the event of death?? Give an example from life of Nabi SAW and his companions RA where they lost loved ones and it was celebrated.

shahzadi mughal

Senator (1k+ posts)
انا للہ وانا الیہ راجعون
انتہائی افسوسناک واقعہ... اللہ پاک اس واقعہ میں شہید ہونے والے تمام مسلمانوں کے درجات بلند فرمائیں امین