نیب کے اس ایک بیہودہ سوال کا آخر مقصد کیا تھا

Bull

Minister (2k+ posts)
This wiski cheap nay Modi ka bayania kharab kar diya hay, abb woh election main kia bachay gaa.

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jaesay aye they waesay ja be rahay hain
Harami generals used physical and mental torture against PTI leaders.They behaved like barbarians towards Swati and Shahbaz Gill. They have threatened to kidnap and rape PTI leaders’ daughters and wives.People can endure punishment themselves but they can’t bear sufferings of their families.The best solution for these politicians is to seek political asylum in the west.Fuck Pakistan,it is not worth fighting for.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Harami generals used physical and mental torture against PTI leaders.They behaved like barbarians towards Swati and Shahbaz Gill. They have threatened to kidnap and rape PTI leaders’ daughters and wives.People can endure punishment themselves but they can’t bear sufferings of their families.The best solution for these politicians is to seek political asylum in the west.Fuck Pakistan,it is not worth fighting for.
yes but your leader used to praise these Generals.

Champion 01

رہا گردشوں میں میرے عشق کا ستارا
جوانی میں مجھے ایک نوکر نے گیراج میں مارا
اس کے بعد مجھے عرب میں عربی نے مارا
پھر مجھے قطری نے قطر اور جاتی امرا میں مارا
لیکن کیا کروں تندور اب بھی ہے بہت دھک رہا
کوئ تو ہے جو اس تندور کو دے گا پانی کا چھٹکارا

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
Fw5Am9DXsAACvof

امیروں کی نسل
They are looking more humane in this picture. Enjoying simple life like ordinary Pakistanis.

Melanthus

yes but your leader used to praise these Generals.
He was praising because they did not step outside their domain.Did the generals arrests all top tier leaders of PMLN,PPP or JUI-F,.Did they make obscene videos of them?.Did they mentally and physically tortured them?.For your information Imran is not my leader.I hate Sharifs,Zardari and Fazlu.I was against these crooks long before PTI came on the scene. These crooks in collusion with generals destroyed Pakistan.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
He was praising because they did not step outside their domain.Did the generals arrests all top tier leaders of PMLN,PPP or JUI-F,.Did they make obscene videos of them?.Did they mentally and physically tortured them?.For your information Imran is not my leader.I hate Sharifs,Zardari and Fazlu.I was against these crooks long before PTI came on the scene. These crooks in collusion with generals destroyed Pakistan.
I beg do disagree, he was praising them because he wanted them to go against PDM. Basically boot polish. But things changed and the monster decided to eat him instead!

Last edited:

Melanthus

I beg do disagree, he was praising them because he wants them to go against PDM. Basically boot polish. But things changed and the monster decided to eat him instead!
If he was polishing their boots then why did Bajwa removed him through a coup?.The real boot polisher is Showbaz.Bajwa saved this money launderer because he was secretly meeting him for three years.Imran didn’t want or ask the generals to torture PDM leaders.He wanted NAB to hold them accountable.There is no doubt Sharifs and Zardari were involved in massive corruption esp money laundering.They have never given a money trail of where they got so much money and how they transferred it abroad.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
If he was polishing their boots then why did Bajwa removed him through a coup?.The real boot polisher is Showbaz.Bajwa saved this money launderer because he was secretly meeting him for three years.Imran didn’t want or ask the generals to torture PDM leaders.He wanted NAB to hold them accountable.There is no doubt Sharifs and Zardari were involved in massive corruption esp money laundering.They have never given a money trail of where they got so much money and how they transferred it abroad.
jaesay aye they waesay ja be rahay hain

Forcing to leave won't work as IK said if he is all alone will fight this nation independence from dollar duffers. Let's see who wins.

یہ بات رات کو دیوار پھلانگ کر واردات ڈالنے والے تیرے ہمسائے پھوجی نے تیری جنانیوں کو بتائی ،،حرامزادے۔۔۔۔، رنڈی کے بچّے

Yes ubh app koe bhee leefafa meelae gaa haq baat kae leeae right
https://twitter.com/x/status/1661403727020937216