نواز شریف تیرے اصولوں سے جلتا ہے زمانہ

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Listen my bitch, you are just a paid Patwari but nowadays Noora league considers Zardari as their second father. So automatically he also becomes your second dad & you have to believe what he said about your first dad Noora.
If you don’t believe Zardari’s statement then read the same kind of headline from economic times. They say the same thing:- Pakistan government allows Musharraf to go abroad
I knew the shame has no place for the ares lickers oF GHQ generals and I also knew that you would only repeat that you have been taught by the Fat ares generals . And just to reinforce the confessional statement none other than your own father Musharraf , let me quote another source what he really said.
"

When asked to explain how the recently retired army chief helped him, Musharraf said Gen Sharif played a role in "releasing the pressure" on courts to prevent him from leaving the country.

"Behind the scenes, the army chief had a role to release that pressure by dealing with the government."
"Once he (Gen Sharif) got the government to relieve the pressure that they were exerting, the courts gave their judgement and allowed me to go abroad for treatment," Musharraf elaborated.

Now , the ass licker of GHQ like you , understand fully how the courts are operating in Pakistan and who are running the Government in Pakistan .

I changed the font and highlighted the words for pottyhead so the pottyhead can understnd the meaning of English in this source.

Now if you have one iota of Shame, you will take your tongue out of Noora’s filthy arse but you won’t because you love to lick that filth.
Zardari gave Musharraf guard of honour & Nooni ministers took oath from Musharraf. Look both PPP & PMLN are the same. They were bitches of Musharraf.
I told you I hate Musharraf & I never supported that guy but he should have hanged Noora in 1999 for treason. So you should thank Mushy for saving your fat daddy Noora otherwise you will be jobless today.

And here is one fact that the GHQ ares lickers like you will continue to repeat whithout using your pea size brain . Musharaf , your father , was designated Raheel sharif and his brother as his juniors and Raheel sharif , the fat ass general also helped his buddy Musharraf run away from the courts . But the shameless bongi and his supporters still like to consider Raheel the saviour and the Musharraf who is his boss , the rat .. Is Musharraf really was a rat for you or you can't praise him because he is fully exposed ?

Patwari Khotay, Raheel Sharif eliminated all terrorists from the country including Raw sponsored terrorist Nawaz Butt. We salute Raheel Sharif for this great service.
Not only that he eliminated the friends of generals , he also facilitated to have Musharrraf flee the country . I guess blind like you can't see that with open eyes.?

How can you talk about lotas? PMLN is a party of lotas & Noora’s cabinet was full of Musharraf’s friends. You paid Patwaris are hypocrite & liars like your daddy Noora who ran again under the Cover of fake illness.
Boots gave birth to Noora & your momma Maryam Buttni had sexual pleasures inside Boots. Yummy mommy ?

Boots wala Double shiftian Zindabad
[/QUOTE]
And here you couldn't answer the presence of Lotas in Bongi Bajwa loat regime .... Why the Ejaz Shah , the bastard from Musharraf cabinet, Naseem Ferogh , the MQM goon who was protected by Musharraf included in the Lota regime of Bongi and company ?

You also didn't give me the reason for your other daddy KLiyani and his whereabouts ? You forgot to answer the Asghar Kahn case and also you forgot one of your other father Gul Hameed for supplying the money and trying to break the civilian setup ....

you can repeat the BS all you want , but you have no answer for the crap your lovers in GHQ was busy doing to the people of Pakistan .

And the Last , did Musharraf asked the soldiers not to wear the uniform when go out or not ? ?

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I knew the shame has no place for the ares lickers oF GHQ generals and I also knew that you would only repeat that you have been taught by the Fat ares generals . And just to reinforce the confessional statement none other than your own father Musharraf , let me quote another source what he really said.
"

When asked to explain how the recently retired army chief helped him, Musharraf said Gen Sharif played a role in "releasing the pressure" on courts to prevent him from leaving the country.

"Behind the scenes, the army chief had a role to release that pressure by dealing with the government."
"Once he (Gen Sharif) got the government to relieve the pressure that they were exerting, the courts gave their judgement and allowed me to go abroad for treatment," Musharraf elaborated.

Now , the ass licker of GHQ like you , understand fully how the courts are operating in Pakistan and who are running the Government in Pakistan .

I changed the font and highlighted the words for pottyhead so the pottyhead can understnd the meaning of English in this source.

And here is one fact that the GHQ ares lickers like you will continue to repeat whithout using your pea size brain . Musharaf , your father , was designated Raheel sharif and his brother as his juniors and Raheel sharif , the fat ass general also helped his buddy Musharraf run away from the courts . But the shameless bongi and his supporters still like to consider Raheel the saviour and the Musharraf who is his boss , the rat .. Is Musharraf really was a rat for you or you can't praise him because he is fully exposed ?

Not only that he eliminated the friends of generals , he also facilitated to have Musharrraf flee the country . I guess blind like you can't see that with open eyes.?

How can you talk about lotas? PMLN is a party of lotas & Noora’s cabinet was full of Musharraf’s friends. You paid Patwaris are hypocrite & liars like your daddy Noora who ran again under the Cover of fake illness.
Boots gave birth to Noora & your momma Maryam Buttni had sexual pleasures inside Boots. Yummy mommy ?

Boots wala Double shiftian Zindabad
And here you couldn't answer the presence of Lotas in Bongi Bajwa loat regime .... Why the Ejaz Shah , the bastard from Musharraf cabinet, Naseem Ferogh , the MQM goon who was protected by Musharraf included in the Lota regime of Bongi and company ?

You also didn't give me the reason for your other daddy KLiyani and his whereabouts ? You forgot to answer the Asghar Kahn case and also you forgot one of your other father Gul Hameed for supplying the money and trying to break the civilian setup ....

you can repeat the BS all you want , but you have no answer for the crap your lovers in GHQ was busy doing to the people of Pakistan .

And the Last , did Musharraf asked the soldiers not to wear the uniform when go out or not ? ?

[/QUOTE]
Yazidi Patwari you have become my permanent bitch now. Everyday you love to suck my lollipop.

Beta Patwari now you are quoting Musharraf’s statements in order to put the whole blame of Musharraf’s release on Raheel Sharif.
So you don’t believe the report from economic times & the statement from Zardari both of which say the same thing that Nawaz Butt allowed Musharraf to leave the country but you believe what Musharraf said, how convenient. Matlab keh liye tum Musharraf ko bhi baap bana sakte ho.
You donkey Patwaris are laughable. On one side you abuse Musharraf & on the other side you believe his statements. Even if Raheel Sharif was also involved in putting pressure on the courts to let Musharraf go then why didn’t Nawaz government put Musharsaf’s name on ECL. They could have still stopped him by putting a travel ban on him. The truth is that Nawaz Parchi Sharif was desperate to let Musharraf leave the country. Baqi sab showbaziyan hai jo Amratsari Bharway karte rehte hai.

Nawaz has always run like a whore from his boyfriend Musharraf. Salay why are you looking for scapegoats ? Raheel Sharif eliminated terrorists including Raw sponsored terrorist Fat arse Noora Butt. Shukrya Raheel Sharif for cleaning this dirt.
Patwari dangar you hypocrites always look for excuses to hide Noora’s cowardness.
If Noora was s that brave then why he ran to Saudi Arabia & did a 10 years deal of not coming back to Pakistan, which he was denying but later proved wrong. You patwari mofos have this habit of lying & deceit like your fat ass dumb leader Noora Butt.
Now again Nawaz escaped from the country like a dog under the cover of fake illness. But you still defend this coward Noora the thief.
Salay gate keeper you paid Patwaris are shameless creatures.

Now let’s talk about the courts. Courts & corrupt judges have always served the corrupt Nawaz Butt starting from Naseem Hasan Shah to present day judges. Do you remember when your other dad Showbaz was giving orders to Malik Qayyum on the phone & he was obeying him like a bitch. Recently Noora league bribed judges like Arshad Malik & Maryam Buttni the whore was leading that operation.

Hypocrite gandu you talk about Ijaz Shah & Farogh Naseem in Imran Khan’s cabinet while forgetting a brigade of Musharraf’s cabinet & friends in Nawaz’s federal & provincial governments. Let me you give you a few examples.
Zahid Hamid, Amir Muqam, Shujat Azeem, Mushahidullah Syed, Laghari sons etc etc were made ministers, senators, advisors etc in Noora’s government. Why are you forgetting your such dads who Noora brought to stuff his fat arse. Your pea size brain has made you not only a slave of the corrupt but a hypocrite as well. Carry on licking corrupts arse as you love to live inside that filthy arse of Noora Butt.

Whole Pakistan knows that dumb ass Noora was produced in the GHQ nursery by Boots & without those Boots Noora would just be a bhand like you.
Even your mummy Maryam Buttni loved the boots so much that she did her pre marriage honeymoon inside those Boots.

You should be proud of your horny Yummy mummy ?
Boots wala double shiftian zindabad