نواز شریف تیرے اصولوں سے جلتا ہے زمانہ

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nothing you can do about these people, All patwariaans are same, not a slight bit of intelligence in their brains.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Army didn’t give him one chance only. They gave him many chance ( through support and rigging). Since many on this forum might not know ( due to their age) what happened during 80s and 90s, so let me remind them as I am witness to all.

Nawaz started his politics under the tutelage of General Jilani. Then Zia took him into his lap and made him CM Punjab (1985) as well as President of PML Punjab. He then duped Junejo and become President of PML Pakistan in his place. After Zia’s death, Hameed Gul took him into his lap and made him CM Punjab (1988) once more. After that, General Asad Durrani and Ghulam Ishaq , the then ISI Chief and President of Pakistan, respectively took over the guardianship of Nawaz and made him PM Pakistan (1990) through one of the two most-rigged elections ( other was in 1977). When he had bad relations with Army and President in 1992-93, he lost 1993 elections to Benazir. Then, when he again had Presidency and Army on his side in 1996, he won 1997 elections. He would have won that election in any case but rigging made sure that he got 2/3rd majority.

It was only in 1999 that he turned against Army when it handed him death sentence in plane-highjacking case. From 1999 to 2011, he was genuinely against establishment and I liked his stance at that time. After seeing the looming threat of PTI in 2011, he once again made relations with establishment , not by himself , but through Shehbaz and Nisar. Those efforts paid off and he was able to get simple majority at his own in 2013. With completely free-n-fair elections ,he would have still won but he would have got almost same number of seats which PTI got in 2018 and would have needed the crutches of other parties to form government.

During his last tenure he once again showed muscle to Army from 2014 to 2019 but finally compromised when his party voted whole-heartedly last year for General Bajwa’s extension. This was repay for what Army had done for him ( facilitated his bail from LHC at the repeated requests of Shehbaz).

Finally, about the claim that he made his vote bank after getting government with the help of Army. It is a misleading statement. Nawaz’s vote bank in Punjab is mostly that of original Muslim leagui voters, most of whom are Indian migrants. Had Zia selected anyone else in place of Nawaz and handed him Muslim League, he would have grabbed that vote bank. Some new vote bank that he added was due to the excessive praise that print media showered on him during 80s and 90s, particularly by Nawai Waqt group, was due to the Lifafa culture that he promoted vigorously during that time. Liberals started liking him only after 2006-07 when they got out of Mushy’s romance and Nawaz had fully turned against military by that time. They would have been definitely disappointed after his surrender last year.

Zaidi Qasim and bhaibarood : Please correct me If I wrote anything wrong in above paragraphs.
Who is the army to give chances to the elected prime Minister ? The history of army takes over the rein of the power is very well known in Pakistan . Calling the Constitution a piece of trash with no value has also been recorded well in the history books of Pakistan . What kind of army is this which show utter disrespect to its own constitution and the rule of law in the country ?

Their perpetual interfere in the civilian matters is not hidden by any Pakistani . Their desire to run the country by pulling the strings of the civilian rulers is also has been well known . Their desire to overcome the civilian administration in Foreign and defence ministries is also noted and resisted by many civilian rulers in the history of Pakistan . Their desire to rule the masses of the country by some decree is not a secret in Pakistan .

These are the just few of the questions which comes in to mind in every Pakistani when they talk about the dictatorship of their own people and turning Pakistan in to a Banana republic.

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Naqal tou tab hoti jab PM Khan Modi ko apni zati function par bulata jesa keh Nooray Butt ne bulaya tha.
PM Khan nooray ki tarah apni army se nahi larta balke behtareen logo ko apni cabinet may shamil karta hai, chahe wo civilian ho ya ex foji aur wo bhi bagher kisi taussub keh.
Yazeedi Qasim tu sari zindagi patwari dangar he rahega
Akhir Boot Licker Boot Licker hi rahay ga.. Sorry , I tried but you have no hope... Continue to lick the Boots .

zain10

Senator (1k+ posts)
ایسے حکمران تاریخ کے کوڑے دان میں غائب ہو جاتے ہیں - چالیس سالہ مارشل لاء رہا بہت سوں کو فوجیوں کی وجہ سے چانس ملا سو آرمی نے لایا والی غلطی محاف - اب کچھ کر کے دکھانے والی غلطی محاف نہیں ہو سکتی - وسیم اکرم بھی پرچی پر آیا تھا مگر صرف ایک چانس اور سپر سٹار - نواز کو بھی فوج ہی لائی مگر چانس ملتے ہی اپنا ووٹ بینک بنایا - اگلی باری فوجی لاٹھی کی ضرورت نہیں پڑی بلکے ایک اور اور باری بھی ملی - کچھ کر کے دکھانا ہو گا ورنہ ایسے حکمران تاریخ کے کوڑے دان میں ہمیشہ کیلئے غائب ہو جاتے ہیں -

سچ کہا ایسے حکمران لندن کے ان فلیٹوں میں غائب ہو جاتے ہیں جن کی ملکیت سے وہ انکاری تھے

?

zaheer2003

ایسے حکمران تاریخ کے کوڑے دان میں غائب ہو جاتے ہیں - چالیس سالہ مارشل لاء رہا بہت سوں کو فوجیوں کی وجہ سے چانس ملا سو آرمی نے لایا والی غلطی محاف - اب کچھ کر کے دکھانے والی غلطی محاف نہیں ہو سکتی - وسیم اکرم بھی پرچی پر آیا تھا مگر صرف ایک چانس اور سپر سٹار - نواز کو بھی فوج ہی لائی مگر چانس ملتے ہی اپنا ووٹ بینک بنایا - اگلی باری فوجی لاٹھی کی ضرورت نہیں پڑی بلکے ایک اور اور باری بھی ملی - کچھ کر کے دکھانا ہو گا ورنہ ایسے حکمران تاریخ کے کوڑے دان میں ہمیشہ کیلئے غائب ہو جاتے ہیں -

Ek baar nhn baar baar

EWIt_xcXYAIAY4_

Awan S

Ek baar nhn baar baar

EWIt_xcXYAIAY4_
یہ نواز نہیں شسباز کی بات ہو رہی ہے کہ وہ ملاقاتیں کر رہا تھا وہ فوج کے قریب تھا نواز آخر تک ڈٹا رہا اس لئے انہیں حکومت نہیں ملی اگر یاد ہو تو نواز کو الیکشن سے صرف دو ہفتے پہلے جیل ہوئی کیونکے شہباز نواز کو قائل کرنے میں ناکام رہا تھا اور ووٹ نواز کا تھا - اگر نواز الیکشن کے وقت جیل میں نہ ہوتا تو بہت فرق پڑتا

Awan S

سچ کہا ایسے حکمران لندن کے ان فلیٹوں میں غائب ہو جاتے ہیں جن کی ملکیت سے وہ انکاری تھے

?
تین بار وزیر اعظم بننا کم نہیں ہوتا خان کے لئے پہلی سردرد بنی ہوئی ہے نواز نے اپنا پیک دیکھ لیا اب آگے کے لئے اسے کوئی دلچسبی نہیں - اتنے لمبے پروفائل کے ساتھ پاکسستان کی تاریخ کا سب سے کامیاب حکمران ہے دو بار سب سے بڑے صوبے کا وزیر اعلی بھی رہا

Awan S

Ye sari Shareef Mafia guttar mind set ha..In Ka rohani baap..Nawaz Zia ki paidawar tha..Mian jee.ne.Chotay Showbaz ko Gen k T chosney par lagaya howa tha Ch .Nisar k sath Raat k andharay m..
اب جہاں آرمی کی سپورٹ نہ ملے وہاں رگنگ کا الزام لگا دو تمھیں نہیں پتا وہاں سب پارٹیوں کے ایجنٹ ہوتے ہیں کیسے یہ الزام لگ سکتا ہے خان صاحب اس لئے ایک سال خاموش تھے کہ ان کے ہر آدمی کے پاس ثبوت تھا گنتی سب کے سامنے اور ووٹنگ سب کے سامنے ہوتی ہے سب کو آخر میں پرچی ملتی ہے اور وہ اس پر دستخط کرتے ہیں کہ سب کچھ درست تھا پولنگ بوتھ پر ہر آدمی ہر آدمی کو پہچانتا ہے ڈبل ووٹ بھی نہیں پڑ سکتا ہوا میں باتیں کرنے والوں کو زمینی پراسس کا کیا پتا

zaheer2003

یہ نواز نہیں شسباز کی بات ہو رہی ہے کہ وہ ملاقاتیں کر رہا تھا وہ فوج کے قریب تھا نواز آخر تک ڈٹا رہا اس لئے انہیں حکومت نہیں ملی اگر یاد ہو تو نواز کو الیکشن سے صرف دو ہفتے پہلے جیل ہوئی کیونکے شہباز نواز کو قائل کرنے میں ناکام رہا تھا اور ووٹ نواز کا تھا - اگر نواز الیکشن کے وقت جیل میں نہ ہوتا تو بہت فرق پڑتا

WOW...Yani Shahbaz , Nawaz ek hi policy nhn rkhty ? jab k Showbaz tu kehta hy jo mera bhai kehta hy main wohi krta hon....

Janab Good COP bad COP wali dramay bazian sirf Phatwarion ko sunaya krain....

Waisay Election sy pehly ana Nawaz ki majboori thi Appeal ka time nikla ja rha tha.....

Rana Sana said on TV: Nawaz came to save his politics

zaheer2003

اب جہاں آرمی کی سپورٹ نہ ملے وہاں رگنگ کا الزام لگا دو تمھیں نہیں پتا وہاں سب پارٹیوں کے ایجنٹ ہوتے ہیں کیسے یہ الزام لگ سکتا ہے خان صاحب اس لئے ایک سال خاموش تھے کہ ان کے ہر آدمی کے پاس ثبوت تھا گنتی سب کے سامنے اور ووٹنگ سب کے سامنے ہوتی ہے سب کو آخر میں پرچی ملتی ہے اور وہ اس پر دستخط کرتے ہیں کہ سب کچھ درست تھا پولنگ بوتھ پر ہر آدمی ہر آدمی کو پہچانتا ہے ڈبل ووٹ بھی نہیں پڑ سکتا ہوا میں باتیں کرنے والوں کو زمینی پراسس کا کیا پتا

????
جیسے 2013 کے الیکشن میں سرگودھا کے ایک حلقے میں جہاں سے نواز شریف الیکشن لڑ رہا تھا اس ایک کے ایک پولنگ اسٹیشن کا ٹوٹل ووٹ 1500 تھا لیکن نواز شریف کو 7879 ہزار ووٹ ڈالا گیا

zaheer2003

تین بار وزیر اعظم بننا کم نہیں ہوتا خان کے لئے پہلی سردرد بنی ہوئی ہے نواز نے اپنا پیک دیکھ لیا اب آگے کے لئے اسے کوئی دلچسبی نہیں - اتنے لمبے پروفائل کے ساتھ پاکسستان کی تاریخ کا سب سے کامیاب حکمران ہے دو بار سب سے بڑے صوبے کا وزیر اعلی بھی رہا

????
اسی لیے آزاد کشمیر میں جا کر کہتا تھا کہ عدالت نے پاکستان میں تو مجھے نااہل کر دیا اب مجھے یہاں ہی وزیر اعظم لگا لو

Hussain1967

Who is the army to give chances to the elected prime Minister ? The history of army takes over the rein of the power is very well known in Pakistan . Calling the Constitution a piece of trash with no value has also been recorded well in the history books of Pakistan . What kind of army is this which show utter disrespect to its own constitution and the rule of law in the country ?

Their perpetual interfere in the civilian matters is not hidden by any Pakistani . Their desire to run the country by pulling the strings of the civilian rulers is also has been well known . Their desire to overcome the civilian administration in Foreign and defence ministries is also noted and resisted by many civilian rulers in the history of Pakistan . Their desire to rule the masses of the country by some decree is not a secret in Pakistan .

These are the just few of the questions which comes in to mind in every Pakistani when they talk about the dictatorship of their own people and turning Pakistan in to a Banana republic.
Yes, you are right. Army should never be the one to give chances to the people. They must adhere to the constitution and safeguard the physical ( not ideological) border. But, there is some responsibility on us a nation. We celebrate when Martial law is imposed ( I still clearly remember how much common Pakistani was happy on 12th October 1999. Leave other cities of Punjab. Lahore was extremely happy which was a surprise for me.
Moreover, all politicians and judges also have the responsibility to not bend backwards to please Army. They should prefer not to come to power with the help of Army. Leave IK ( he is clearly supported by Army. That’s why you and many other criticise him). Let’s talk about Nawaz who is considered a champion of anti-establishment forces. Let’s forget , for a moment, what he did from 1977 to 1999 with democratic forces. Let’s believe, for a moment, that he didn’t do any corruption in that time. Let’s also believe, for a moment, that he was an altogether changed man after 1999. Keeping in view all these things, few questions come to my mind.

why did he use Shhehbaz and Nisar to re-establish relations between 2011-13 when he realised in 2011 ( after that famous Lahore Jalsa of IK) that he might not get his turn once PPP’s tenure was over? It is now very clear that Nisar and Shehbaz met General Kiyani no less than one dozen times in that time-period. When PMLN leaders were asked about these secret meetings, they never denied these meetings. Instead, they argued that these two men met COAS to discuss law n order of Punjab. Shouldn’t have they met the then PM, Interior Minister, or Defense Minister if the purpose was to discuss law n order in the country.

Now let’s come to Panama papers. Yes, Army used that weakness of Nawaz against him in 2016. But, tell me one thing. Did Army force Nawaz to buy these properties during his first tenure as PM? If properties were bought by legal means, why couldn’t Nawaz show any proof in Court of law? Why were there so many different ( and contradictory) stances by Sharif family about these properties? You don’t need to remember truth! Stances become different only when you have to fabricate things suddenly and you haven’t exchanged notes within your family about that situation.

Finally, do you have any answer to the question what was PMLN’s compulsion to vote in favour of COAS’s extension? Why didn’t Nawaz remain steadfast in the Jail like Bhutto was? I tell you PPP was a force to reckon with till 2008 only due to Bhutto’s stance. It was only due to Zardari and Addi that PPP withered away in Punjab and KPK, and most of its vote bank in these two provinces went to PTI.

My friend! You can’t just raise the slogans of being anti-establishment. You have to prove it by your actions too. You have to walk the talk too and in case of Nawaz I didn’t witness this except for a brief time.

True that Army shouldn’t interfere in politics but equally true is the fact that our politicians and judges must not present themselves to be used.

Hussain1967

What action did Nawaz take against Shehbaz when he was meeting secretly with Kiyani without his approval ? Why did he make Nisar his interior minister in 2013. After all, Shehbaz was CM due to Nawaz’s vote bank.

In my previous post, I have done surgery of your claim that Army gave him one chance to bring him into power and that he made his own vote bank. I have given all details of Nawaz’s politics from 1977 to till date.

TUM log baray ajeeb ho. Jab anti-establishment honay ki baari aati hai to Nawaz ko aagay kar detay ho aur jab Fouj kay paoon pakarnay hotay hain to Shehbaz ko aagay kar detay. Nawaz L data raha. Data sirf Bhutto raha tha.

zain10

Senator (1k+ posts)

قطری خط سے شروع ہو کر، قطری جہاز میں بھاگنا

یہ ہے اصل حقیقت تین بار کے وزیر اعظم ، دو بار کے وزیر اعلی کی

?

Zaidi Qasim

Yes, you are right. Army should never be the one to give chances to the people. They must adhere to the constitution and safeguard the physical ( not ideological) border. But, there is some responsibility on us a nation. We celebrate when Martial law is imposed ( I still clearly remember how much common Pakistani was happy on 12th October 1999. Leave other cities of Punjab. Lahore was extremely happy which was a surprise for me.
Moreover, all politicians and judges also have the responsibility to not bend backwards to please Army. They should prefer not to come to power with the help of Army. Leave IK ( he is clearly supported by Army. That’s why you and many other criticise him). Let’s talk about Nawaz who is considered a champion of anti-establishment forces. Let’s forget , for a moment, what he did from 1977 to 1999 with democratic forces. Let’s believe, for a moment, that he didn’t do any corruption in that time. Let’s also believe, for a moment, that he was an altogether changed man after 1999. Keeping in view all these things, few questions come to my mind.

why did he use Shhehbaz and Nisar to re-establish relations between 2011-13 when he realised in 2011 ( after that famous Lahore Jalsa of IK) that he might not get his turn once PPP’s tenure was over? It is now very clear that Nisar and Shehbaz met General Kiyani no less than one dozen times in that time-period. When PMLN leaders were asked about these secret meetings, they never denied these meetings. Instead, they argued that these two men met COAS to discuss law n order of Punjab. Shouldn’t have they met the then PM, Interior Minister, or Defense Minister if the purpose was to discuss law n order in the country.

Now let’s come to Panama papers. Yes, Army used that weakness of Nawaz against him in 2016. But, tell me one thing. Did Army force Nawaz to buy these properties during his first tenure as PM? If properties were bought by legal means, why couldn’t Nawaz show any proof in Court of law? Why were there so many different ( and contradictory) stances by Sharif family about these properties? You don’t need to remember truth! Stances become different only when you have to fabricate things suddenly and you haven’t exchanged notes within your family about that situation.

Finally, do you have any answer to the question what was PMLN’s compulsion to vote in favour of COAS’s extension? Why didn’t Nawaz remain steadfast in the Jail like Bhutto was? I tell you PPP was a force to reckon with till 2008 only due to Bhutto’s stance. It was only due to Zardari and Addi that PPP withered away in Punjab and KPK, and most of its vote bank in these two provinces went to PTI.

My friend! You can’t just raise the slogans of being anti-establishment. You have to prove it by your actions too. You have to walk the talk too and in case of Nawaz I didn’t witness this except for a brief time.

True that Army shouldn’t interfere in politics but equally true is the fact that our politicians and judges must not present themselves to be used.

Don't try to push the filth of the generals in to the shoulders of the nation. You written a big script and you mentioned several places that the Army has given chances to NS . Army has done this, army has done that . You never mentioned even once that it was not the Army but some selfish hud haram Generals who collaborated together to grab the power and seize the rights of the people which Allah has given them from their Birth. You and the your likes always try to hide beyond the name of the Army as a whole instead of pointing out the MF of the nations who grab the power for their own vested interests. Even though Musharraf kept talking about the reason for his take over as to get rid of the corruption but he also on record of saying that Had NS not tried to remove him from the COAS position, He would have still be the Prime Minister of the country. And what he did do after the take over ? He brought 2/3 of the same people in to is Government from NS 's Cabinet and party.

And then the nation also has seen the drama of try to exercise the law of treason on Musharraf who imposed Martial Law not once but twice , once against his own government. It a joke to the nation that he didn't even appear once in front of any court in the country and the nation has seen the circus of his running around from home to the Hospital and back to the Airport.

Have you seen the drop scene of the drama of American spy Ramond Davis ? Have you seen how he was able to get on the plane right from the court room. The shame court where the victims of his murderer family was forced to sign the documents to pardon him ? Who you think did all this drama in court and in front of 200 Million people ?

Do you remember Abbotabad Incident ? Do you want me to remind you what happened there ? Do you know anyone who was punished ?

Do you like me to talk about Gul Hamid and infamous suitcase ? Do you know who was behind that money and trying to buy the members of the Parliament ? Do you know this Asgher Khan case has been sitting collecting dust for decades and our free and independent Judiciary has bot grown the Balls to decide against Army Generals .

Do not let me take the veil off of these fat ass Army generals and their Kartoots . And don't ever try to bring the full army name in to this sordid story of generals corruption and don't try to blame the poor people of the nation who have been ripped off, sold, bombed and arrested to be sent to the Guantanamo bay to fill the accounts of few generals.

peaceandjustice

Ek baar nhn baar baar

EWIt_xcXYAIAY4_
ان کے پٹواری صحافی یہ سب کچھ لکھ رھے پھر بھی اس فورم پر پٹواریوں کا یہ حال
حرکتیں ساری عمر چوروں والی ان کی اور الزام دوسروں پراب ان کو کیا کہا جائے الفاظ یہ پٹواری نسل اپنے لیئے خود چن لیں

Modest

Akhir Boot Licker Boot Licker hi rahay ga.. Sorry , I tried but you have no hope... Continue to lick the Boots .
It is better to be a boot licker of my beloved army than a corrupt arse licker like you. You have sold your soul for money. carry on worshipping the thieves & looters. You Patwari donkeys will always remain dangars

Zaidi Qasim

It is better to be a boot licker of my beloved army than a corrupt arse licker like you. You have sold your soul for money. carry on worshipping the thieves & looters. You Patwari donkeys will always remain dangars
Wow.. Here we go , the actual dictator is in UAE . Why don't you visit him during the secret month of Ramadan and get his stamp of approval .And when you visit him , ask him how many innocents he allowed to be killed by drones before his Bank balance was full. Don't forget to report back with numbers.

Hussain1967

Don't try to push the filth of the generals in to the shoulders of the nation. You written a big script and you mentioned several places that the Army has given chances to NS . Army has done this, army has done that . You never mentioned even once that it was not the Army but some selfish hud haram Generals who collaborated together to grab the power and seize the rights of the people which Allah has given them from their Birth. You and the your likes always try to hide beyond the name of the Army as a whole instead of pointing out the MF of the nations who grab the power for their own vested interests. Even though Musharraf kept talking about the reason for his take over as to get rid of the corruption but he also on record of saying that Had NS not tried to remove him from the COAS position, He would have still be the Prime Minister of the country. And what he did do after the take over ? He brought 2/3 of the same people in to is Government from NS 's Cabinet and party.

And then the nation also has seen the drama of try to exercise the law of treason on Musharraf who imposed Martial Law not once but twice , once against his own government. It a joke to the nation that he didn't even appear once in front of any court in the country and the nation has seen the circus of his running around from home to the Hospital and back to the Airport.

Have you seen the drop scene of the drama of American spy Ramond Davis ? Have you seen how he was able to get on the plane right from the court room. The shame court where the victims of his murderer family was forced to sign the documents to pardon him ? Who you think did all this drama in court and in front of 200 Million people ?

Do you remember Abbotabad Incident ? Do you want me to remind you what happened there ? Do you know anyone who was punished ?

Do you like me to talk about Gul Hamid and infamous suitcase ? Do you know who was behind that money and trying to buy the members of the Parliament ? Do you know this Asgher Khan case has been sitting collecting dust for decades and our free and independent Judiciary has bot grown the Balls to decide against Army Generals .

Do not let me take the veil off of these fat ass Army generals and their Kartoots . And don't ever try to bring the full army name in to this sordid story of generals corruption and don't try to blame the poor people of the nation who have been ripped off, sold, bombed and arrested to be sent to the Guantanamo bay to fill the accounts of few generals.
We are talking about the same thing from two different perspectives. All I am saying is that our politicians should never become part of these Generals. No one can deny this fact that Nawaz remained pawn of Army for the longest time in Pakistan’s history. Why do you dispute this brazen facts. When you say that I am trying to save power-hungry Generals, I can also say that you are trying to hide Nawaz Sharif who provided his shoulders, for the longest time, to these Generals.

Regarding rest of the things in your post, I don’t want to write anything because I look at the whole issue from another perspective. I , not only, condemn the power-grabbing ambitions of our Generals but also go one step further. Instead of mourning all the time what Generals did, I say that our politicians, particularly leaders, should never get support from these Generals. While doing so I put Nawaz Sharif’s whole political life in front of you.

Finally, have you ever thought why our politicians are always ready to corroborate with Generals? There are two reasons for it, in my view. One, they look for the short-cut for power. Two, when they are cornered by incumbent political Government ( though politically-motivated cases and use of govt machinery against even their local leaders and workers) and are not given any space to grow by themselves, they look towards some powerful institution for help. Do you see Nawaz Sharif in both the scenarios described above?

Notes:
1. When I say Army in my posts, I always mean Generals, not the ordinary fouji.
2. Please write in ‘normal font’ instead of ‘bold font’. It is more pleasing to the eyes and one can read longer posts in normal font. You can always ‘bold’ some important sentence.

3. This is my last post in this thread as we both stick to our stance. You don’t want to discuss Nawaz’s role in strengthening Generals while I want to discuss reasons behind Generals’ strengths and the remedy to this issue. You are sticking to PMLN all the time and I can read it between the lines. I had my long association with PPP which was ended by Zardari. I then liked IK/PTI and I voted for him too, but now I am getting disillusioned from him. Though I still think he is better than all others on some fronts. All that doesn’t mean that I will be lured towards Nawaz or Maryam. No. Never.

Modest

Wow.. Here we go , the actual dictator is in UAE . Why don't you visit him during the secret month of Ramadan and get his stamp of approval .And when you visit him , ask him how many innocents he allowed to be killed by drones before his Bank balance was full. Don't forget to report back with numbers.
I support Pak army not Musharraf type dictators whose policies killed thousands of Pakistanis. I support Gen Raheel & Gen Bajwa type brave Generals who crushed enemies of Pakistan & who are not power hungry like Musharraf.
Your leader Noora is a product of dictator Zia who was his spiritual daddy.
Noora was pampered by Gen Jilani & then brought up by Gen Zia otherwise Noora type dumbos are not even worthy of a clerk job.
Carry on licking corrupts arse