نذیر ناجی - نظریہ پاکستان کا مخالف

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
He is supporting NS but critizing Gen. Kiyani who said Ideology of Pakistan is base for us. It means Naji is against two nation theory.

06_03.gif

sh6022

Citizen
very true and realistic n factually correct write-up. nazrea e pakistan was brain child of general shair ali. weldone Nazir Naji.

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Everyone has right to form an opinion. dont be like" We only play if we win". He has his ideas. you can oppose this idea by writing your idea here ( i mean a piece of writing not abuses which are abundantly ready)

agreed but I think he is bit confused in his own writing, in second column 2nd para from line no. 08 and onward, he says one thing and denies it in next para...

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
thanks you agreed!! yes you are right I also sensed that he believes that it was not 2 nation theory that separated subcontinent. My guess is that either he thinks that it was one of the contributing factors if not the factor or he is caught between its nature of being true or false.
agreed but I think he is bit confused in his own writing, in second column 2nd para from line no. 08 and onward, he says one thing and denies it in next para...

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
thanks you agreed!! yes you are right I also sensed that he believes that it was not 2 nation theory that separated subcontinent. My guess is that either he thinks that it was one of the contributing factors if not the factor or he is caught between its nature of being true or false.

well, to be frank, I agreed to ur comment otherwise I don't support this writing of his.(serious)

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

Plz read this. Dr. Safadar is neither confused nor caught in between. he is clear on his writings. this is also published in today jang.

Nazaria Pakistan (two nation theory) is blessing for us.

06_04.gif