اے طا ئر لا ہوتی اس رزق سے موت اچھی
جس رزق سے آتی ہو پرواز میں کوتاہی

1026.gif

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: ملا عمر نے ٣٥ ہزار ملازمتوں کی پیشکش ٹھکرا

(clap)(clap)

" Our Soul is not for sale' (Shaheed Millat Liaqat Ali Khan)

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

They are from us but not like us.Na jhukny waly Na bikny waly.we are living slavery life in pakistan and out of pakistan.allah may increase our Emaan.Amin

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Were they fighting for 35,000 jobs ?

Now they will rule ! Rule on US.

Starting from India.

Wadaich

Were they fighting for 35,000 jobs ?

Now they will rule ! Rule on US.

Starting from India.

As Mullah Umar is smelling the success. He may have more than 35,000 slaves (Ghulaam) and loundies of War from NATO and Indian rats there in Afghanistan. Why he should go for a cheaper deal. Lol

gazoomartian

As Mullah Umar is smelling the success. He may have more than 35,000 slaves (Ghulaam) and loundies of War from NATO and Indian rats there in Afghanistan. Why he should go for a cheaper deal. Lol

The whites should be enslaved like they enslaved blacks from Africa.

Wadaich, did you know:

In early days in Southern US, when a man died or killed by natives, the widow would not marry. If the woman is rich she would purchase black slaves for farms and lover at night. I am not kidding. Widows used them for sexual enjoyments because no man would marry a window. This was true in Alabama, TX, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia and all other southern states

Wadaich

The whites should be enslaved like they enslaved blacks from Africa.

Wadaich, did you know:

In early days in Southern US, when a man died or killed by natives, the widow would not marry. If the woman is rich she would purchase black slaves for farms and lover at night. I am not kidding. Widows used them for sexual enjoyments because no man would marry a window. This was true in Alabama, TX, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia and all other southern states

To how many rich ones you have been............ then?

Moreover, Chachoo Please send eidi, as you know Paindo has complained about the souring prices of Khota Rehri. I want to help that poor crap on this eid to buy him a khota Rehri:)

gazoomartian

To how many rich ones you have been............ then?

Moreover, Chachoo Please send eidi, as you know Paindo has complained about the souring prices of Khota Rehri. I want to help that poor crap on this eid to buy him a khota Rehri:)

You should these type of question sin PM my silly young man. I tried with few but never passed as a black african zombi tribe sexy man :lol:

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)

If the government want to catch, Al Quade, Taliban and Laskhar-e- jangvi terrorists and their sympathizers, all they need to do is to come on this page and check out the comments posted.

Wadaich

You should these type of question sin PM my silly young man. I tried with few but never passed as a black african zombi tribe sexy man :lol:

PM par aap gan.di gan.di baatein kartay hein. Mujhay sharm aa jaati hay. Meray masoom say sawal ka aap nay kia ghatia matlab nikal liya hay? Eidi to aap nikaltay nahi?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

If the government want to catch, Al Quade, Taliban and Laskhar-e- jangvi terrorists and their sympathizers, all they need to do is to come on this page and check out the comments posted.

مغرب کے غلام بھی ادھر ہی مل جاتے ہیں

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

yeah same applies to Mir Jaffir of modern time ..
kaum ke ghaddar bhee yahin millen ge ...