مسلم لیگ ن قصور میں بڑا پاور شو کرنے میں کامیاب

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
that's amazing. easily 2 million people in attendance. with such overwhelming support PLMN should insist for elections immediately.
Hold your horses my friend. Don't kill me with laugh. Yes, the PTI intentionally fled the crowd there. There may be two reasons. One, the inflation is high and they could easily save money on one day expense. The other is that to deceive PMLN thinking that they are popular, and they would consider election. What do you think my friend? 😊

Siberite

Lets see. Aakhir mot se kitni der bhag sakti he PDM.
You would be surprised. The elections if done within 90 days, the PTI would be the loser. They won't be transparent, and we will be back to square one with container and party time.

Islamabadiya

aik bamday ke zid ke khatir billions spend kr dain elections par ?

Why did Imran khan resign then ? He had his govt and now wants elections ?

Elections should be held in one go all over Pak in October

unknown force

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

میں منجی کتھے ڈاہواں​

FsGAZktWAAA3e8r
Teri Maryam baji ke kamray mein

jee_nee_us

You would be surprised. The elections if done within 90 days, the PTI would be the loser. They won't be transparent, and we will be back to square one with container and party time.
The majority is way too much to rig the elections in PDMs favor. They know that and thats why will be happy to avoid elections for the next five years. They could have a chance in 2023 if imran was still in power , but they signed their death warrants last april.

surfer

Cmon bro, lets not be so naive, If PMLN and govt were 51% sure that PTI would be the loser if elections were held in 90 days......elections would be held in 90 days 😇

Siberite

The majority is way too much to rig the elections in PDMs favor. They know that and thats why will be happy to avoid elections for the next five years. They could have a chance in 2023 if imran was still in power , but they signed their death warrants last april.
Don't you remember election in 1977. Bhutto against the 9 parties. He was able to manage the election .... However, he couldn't resolve the subsequent consequences coming out of that rigging and the united parties were too good for him.

The other thing is these guys are not ready to go to prison for the democracy yet. I bet you they would be quite settle with the new administration.

FahadBhatti

Sahab pait bhi laga he.

Jin masajid mein aftari ka intezam hiota he wo bhari hotee hen ,jin gharn se aftari baanti jati he wahan line lagi hoti he.

Yehan bhi awaam chaawal khane ayi he

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hold your horses my friend. Don't kill me with laugh. Yes, the PTI intentionally fled the crowd there. There may be two reasons. One, the inflation is high and they could easily save money on one day expense. The other is that to deceive PMLN thinking that they are popular, and they would consider election. What do you think my friend? 😊
my dear friend you have grossly underestimated PMLN's popularity there by giving undue credit to PTI. I am sure with such overwhelming response from the masses, atleast Maryam Nawaz will certainly opt for immediate elections now 😀

surfer

You need to read my post again.
Wait, are you trying to say that PTI may win the elections, but in the long run they will be the loser because PDM would be the ones protesting?

Sorry, if I still got that wrong, maybe you can spell it out clearly?