مسلم لیگ ن قصور میں بڑا پاور شو کرنے میں کامیاب

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wait, are you trying to say that PTI may win the elections, but in the long run they will be the loser because PDM would be the ones protesting?

Sorry, if I still got that wrong, maybe you can spell it out clearly?
Consider below
Get the managed election on April 30th and lose them.
Get the election in October and see the results without rigging.

surfer

Consider below
Get the managed election on April 30th and lose them.
Get the election in October and see the results without rigging.
Whose loosing the elections on April 30th? PTI or PDM?
What guarantee is that elections will happened in Oct? And that without rigging?

Siberite

my dear friend you have grossly underestimated PMLN's popularity there by giving undue credit to PTI. I am sure with such overwhelming response from the masses, atleast Maryam Nawaz will certainly opt for immediate elections now 😀
My friend, I think you are jumping the gun. I have calculated that PTI in each and every district has been flooded with PMLN agents and they are giving you perception that PTI is popular. And obviously you would ask me the reason. The thinking in PMLN camp is that as long as IK will have the assurance and believe that he has mass popularity, he would not mind pushing the election further away.

You can correct me if wrong considering the overwhelming majority of PTI supporters like to live a dream ... 😊

Siberite

Whose loosing the elections on April 30th? PTI or PDM?
What guarantee is that elections will happened in Oct? And that without rigging?
I think you still miss it. There won't be any transparent election in April. PTI will not win it.
The election can be held in October, and it could be with provincial and general together. There is a chance that no rigging will be done in those election.

Whaat

MPA (400+ posts)
Mujhe yeh samjh nai aa raha ke PTI walay kion tanqeed kar rahe haain. Arse baad koi achi khabar ain becharo ko mili hai...let them enjoy.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
My friend, I think you are jumping the gun. I have calculated that PTI in each and every district has been flooded with PMLN agents and they are giving you perception that PTI is popular. And obviously you would ask me the reason. The thinking in PMLN camp is that as long as IK will have the assurance and believe that he has mass popularity, he would not mind pushing the election further away.

You can correct me if wrong considering the overwhelming majority of PTI supporters like to live a dream ... 😊
my dear friend, I have absolutely no reason to doubt your assessment of PMLN's secret agents flooding PTI ranks to give a wrong perception of PTI popularity 😀 I firmly believe that PMLN is vastly popular and will sweep everything comes the election day.

Siberite

my dear friend, I have absolutely no reason to doubt your assessment of PMLN's secret agents flooding PTI ranks to give a wrong perception of PTI popularity 😀 I firmly believe that PMLN is vastly popular and will sweep everything comes the election day.
I knew you would never deny the facts on ground.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
jali-na-teri-jali-na-768x413.jpg

Tmhay mili Biryani? 😏

https://twitter.com/x/status/1641092967740915712

surfer

I think you still miss it. There won't be any transparent election in April. PTI will not win it.
The election can be held in October, and it could be with provincial and general together. There is a chance that no rigging will be done in those election.
So let me understand, there will be no election in April, and even if there is PTI will not win it because of massive rigging (let’s ignore the fact that PTI won by elections last July in similar circumstances)….

But then if elections are held in oct, the same people who were going to rig April elections will suddenly get enlightened and may not rig oct elections? Why do you think they will get a change of heart?

I do like your dynamic analysis of events though, last week or so you were telling me it would be “very difficult” for PDM parties to get votes due to inflation and menghai, but today PTI are loosing elections? What’s changed? Has inflation come down?

Champion 01

فی الحال ہمیں انجوائے کرنے دو​

اور جو پٹنا ہے پٹ لو​

سنا اور دیکھا ہے کہ پٹنے میں پٹواریوں کی باجی کا جواب نہی۔ پہلے گیراج میں اپنے باپ کے گارڈ کا، پھر باپ کے کہنے پر قطری خط لانے کے لۓ قطری کا اور آج کل صفدر کی غیر موجودگی میں شکورے گارڈ کا بڑے مزے سے پٹ رہی ہے

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Power of Biryani. 😏
😀 Ok phatwariyoo phir elections se kiyun mout par rahi hai. Hamesha ki tarah Noon leak aur Fahishaa Naani kiyun bhaag rahey hain?
یار کھسریو -- آپس کی بات ہے دن دیہاڑے جلسی کی ہے اس چورنی نے
تمہارے دبے والے چوہے کی طرح مصنوئی لائٹوں سے بندے دوگنے نہیں کیے

Siberite

So let me understand, there will be no election in April, and even if there is PTI will not win it because of massive rigging (let’s ignore the fact that PTI won by elections last July in similar circumstances)….
PTI will not win the election, period. They will not let PTI win, they will manage the election.
But then if elections are held in oct, the same people who were going to rig April elections will suddenly get enlightened and may not rig oct elections? Why do you think they will get a change of heart?
It will be a different Dynamics. The SJ will be different and the required time for the PMLN would be met .
I do like your dynamic analysis of events though, last week or so you were telling me it would be “very difficult” for PDM parties to get votes due to inflation and menghai, but today PTI are loosing elections? What’s changed? Has inflation come down?
It is still difficult to get the vote in April, and that is why I said they will manage the election if it is held in April. However, October will be a different ball game all together. They are hoping that the economic situation will be lot better than now. What is so difficult about it ?

Last edited: