مسلم لیگ ن قصور میں بڑا پاور شو کرنے میں کامیاب

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI will not win the election, period. They will not let PTI win, they will manage the election.

It will be a different Dynamics. The SJ will be different and the required time for the PMLN would be met .

It is still difficult to get the vote in April, and that is why I said they will manage the election if it is held in April. However, October will be a different ball game all together. They are hoping that the economic situation will be lot better than now. Why is so difficult about it ?
1. If PDM are so confident they can manage the elections in April, they should go for it. Defeat PTI in April and game over for 5 years. I think they are not confident at all which is why they are trying to delay (look at previous by elections, independent surveys and independent analysts’ analysis)

2. What difference would having a different SC make. Constitution is still constitution. Either we follow it or we go for doctrine of necessity.

3. What will PMLN achieve in required time? How much more time does Dar need to bring dollar to 200? Initial estimate was that it would take a month. What about exports? Etc etc Even getting IMF loan in next few weeks isn’t going to solve our issues. We need massive reforms and for that we need a govt that has a 5 year mandate. Whether a new govt with mandate (PTI or PDM) has the wisdom, the vision or the courage to do the reforms or not is a separate matter

4. What if economic situation is not better in Oct, more delays until situation is better? They’re going to have to bite the bullet at some point?

Siberite

1. If PDM are so confident they can manage the elections in April, they should go for it. Defeat PTI in April and game over for 5 years. I think they are not confident at all which is why they are trying to delay (look at previous by elections, independent surveys and independent analysts’ analysis)
Maybe they don't want to manage the election in April. They probably want to give themselves more time and have it fair election in fall. If SC won't give them relief, they may resort to manage election.
2. What difference would having a different SC make. Constitution is still constitution. Either we follow it or we go for doctrine of necessity.
There is no such absolute in Constitution. Those who create problem, so the SC intervene is also setting up their game. Wheather, you like or not, the CJ plays a major rule in every SC decision. Some of the worst manipulated decisions took place during Saqib Nisar and Ch. Iftikhar Ahmed. So, it does make a difference.
3. What will PMLN achieve in required time? How much more time does Dar need to bring dollar to 200? Initial estimate was that it would take a month. What about exports? Etc etc Even getting IMF loan in next few weeks isn’t going to solve our issues. We need massive reforms and for that we need a govt that has a 5 year mandate. Whether a new govt with mandate (PTI or PDM) has the wisdom, the vision or the courage to do the reforms or not is a separate matter

Timing is everything in Politics. Who would have thought 9 months ago that PTI could become popular again. So, it all depends. If they manage to bring relief to the people and if the economy turns around, you will have a very tight competition.
4. What if economic situation is not better in Oct, more delays until situation is better? They’re going to have to bite the bullet at some point?
True. But there is no harm in waiting another 6 to 7 months.

surfer

Maybe they don't want to manage the election in April. They probably want to give themselves more time and have it fair election in fall. If SC won't give them relief, they may resort to manage election.

There is no such absolute in Constitution. Those who create problem, so the SC intervene is also setting up their game. Wheather, you like or not, the CJ plays a major rule in every SC decision. Some of the worst manipulated decisions took place during Saqib Nisar and Ch. Iftikhar Ahmed. So, it does make a difference.

Timing is everything in Politics. Who would have thought 9 months ago that PTI could become popular again. So, it all depends. If they manage to bring relief to the people and if the economy turns around, you will have a very tight competition.

True. But there is no harm in waiting another 6 to 7 months.
1. I don’t think it’s so easy to manage elections on this scale anymore. Especially if turnout is high (which it was last July) and PTI increase vote bank (which they have been doing consistently).

2. Fair point. But constitution still provides the framework. Another question yet to be answered is that if elections are delayed to Oct, what legal cover do interim govts have to go beyond 90 or 120 days? Again doctrine of necessity time?

3. I wish I was as optimistic as you in PDM’s capabilities. I’m desperate for the economy to improve even for a purely selfish reason. I invested in 2 companies about 15 years ago, until last year both were making healthy profits. Just in the last one year the first one has seen sales drop by 60-65%, and the second one has had to make staff redundant and move into smaller premises - it will probably fold later this year. It’s totally messed up my finances and future planning. But enough of my sob story, I’m sure others are suffering much worse then me and you…

Unfortunately I just don’t see PDM (or even PTI if they win federal in oct) turning things around in 6 months or even a year.

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
وڈا سیانا اے ، سانوں بیوقوف سمجھداں اے ۔ اجے تے ھن کم پھخیا اے ۔
بلکل صحیح ، مریم بھی ابھی پخی ہوئ ہے ، تندور پہ جتنی روٹیاں لگانی ہیں لگا لو ، پھر اس نے ٹھنڈی پڑ جانا ہے

Siberite

بلکل صحیح ، مریم بھی ابھی پخی ہوئ ہے ، تندور پہ جتنی روٹیاں لگانی ہیں لگا لو ، پھر اس نے ٹھنڈی پڑ جانا ہے
Rozay Rukh Mae, Rozay Rukh.

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
ظاہر ہے نون نے بھی تو ۵۰ سیٹیں لینی ہے ، پی ٹی آئ کوئ ۱۰۰ پرسنٹ سیٹیں تھوڑی لے سکتی ہے ، پبلک سروے کے مطابق اگر تحریک انصاف کی ۲۲۰ سیٹیں بنتی ہیں تو نون کی ۵۰ بنتی ہیں ۔ شاید یہ حلقہ بھی ان ۵۰ میں سے ایک ہے

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
وڈا سیانا اے ، سانوں بیوقوف سمجھداں اے ۔ اجے تے ھن کم پھخیا اے ۔
کم پخ جائے تو اپنی باجی دا ائیرپورٹ تیار رکھیں خان دے لینڈ کرن دے واسطے

Husaink

Tusi Na Ghubrao. Election tame tay howan gay. Tusi aapnay Julsay di Tyyari Pakro. Aho, Julsa Julsa Kaidhey Han.
کچھ کنجر جرنیلوں کی جرنیلی گھوڑے لگنے کا خطرہ ہے الیکشن کے نام سے انکا پیشاب نکل جاتا ہے اس لئے بھاگ رہے ہیں

Husaink

انتخابات تو اکتوبر یا پھر اس کے بعد ہی ہوں گے​

فی الحال ہمیں انجوائے کرنے دو​

اور جو پٹنا ہے پٹ لو​

انجوے کردے کردے کتی ٹرک تھلے آ گئی سے ، تیری تے بنڈ تے وی کسے نے نئیں تھکنا ، تیری بچی خان تھلے آ جانی ایں

thinking

Ye log attay ke lia aya they.10 truck attay ke laya gey they.baqi madarso ke bacho ko iftari ke lia laya gia tha.