قوم 9 مئی واقعے کے ذمہ داران کو نہ معاف کرے گی نہ ہی بھولے گی، آرمی چیف

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
There was no need to burn downed the National Monuments and heroes statues.
They should have gone to the minister's residences and their properties , not Jinnah's house and historical radio stations .
Yes agreed. But it was done spontaneously.
Someone from inside shot a boy in the head and he was dead on spot. So people present there go out of control and there was no one to stop them.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is Kiyani? Australia
Where is Raheel? Saudia
Where was Musharraf? UAE
Where is Chacho Whiskey's family? London

in bharwon ki apni familyan tou bahar bethi hain aur dosron kay mulk say mohabbat par shak kartay hain.
agreed.
Kana dajjal..........London
Asif Khosa...........London
Faez Issa..............Spain
All top bureaucrats children..............all over the world
and so on

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
agreed.
Kana dajjal..........London
Asif Khosa...........London
Faez Issa..............Spain
All top bureaucrats children..............all over the world
and so on
Belgium ki property ka zikar karna bhol gaya mai. Beru Bajwa ka susraal

Reactions: Kam

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
FlZrezhXgAA8XGj

OneManArmy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes agreed. But it was done spontaneously.
Someone from inside shot a boy in the head and he was dead on spot. So people present there go out of control and there was no one to stop them.
My friend , when people turn in to mobs , there is always a chance that some people will take advantage of the situation. Why didn't anyone expelled from local leadership from the party right after the incident ? Why allow portraying the party in such a light ?

OneManArmy

It was preplanned by ARMY. Why Jinnah house occupied by ARMY? they call it corcommander house. now it is Jinnah house. Whey dont they hand over to his Grand son?
What are they going to hand over to his grandson now ? All of his monuments and historical items were burned down . Sorry,this is just an excuse after the fact . Those who were there as a local leadership should have been expelled from the party right away without any excuse. It would have been a wise decision which could have save lots of grief.
They have now gutted the party . You work more than two decades to build something which did not take a week to vanish only because no one took control over the situaiton.

Bilal J

MPA (400+ posts)
There was no need to burn downed the National Monuments and heroes statues.
They should have gone to the minister's residences and their properties , not Jinnah's house and historical radio stations .
Who are heroes? Who killed millions of Bangladeshi, pushtoons and Balochis. Army bastard Jawans are only personal guards of army generals.

Kashmir ko kis ne Azad Karwaya thaa.

Please provide one name of a non-muslim who was killed by this yazid army.

Which war this yazid Army has won?

OneManArmy

Who are heroes? Who killed millions of Bangladeshi, pushtoons and Balochis. Army bastard Jawans are only personal guards of army generals.

Kashmir ko kis ne Azad Karwaya thaa.

Please provide one name of a non-muslim who was killed by this yazid army.

Which war this yazid Army has won?
Sorry my friend. If you have an agenda of fighting with army to avenge , you need to create a resistance group and fight with them face to face.
No need to hide behind a indigenous political party which has people's confidence and vote and which believe in peaceful struggle. . Your emotional pitch is good for the occasion, but it is harmful to those who worked hard for years to bring this party in to national arena.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
My friend , when people turn in to mobs , there is always a chance that some people will take advantage of the situation. Why didn't anyone expelled from local leadership from the party right after the incident ? Why allow portraying the party in such a light ?
You are denying the fact first. Someone inside the house shot a person in head. In any case, ISPR and military did it to themselves.
Although I used to fight with people for military but meri Taraf sy ab un py lanat hi ho.
We are neutral now for military at least.

Military ko patwari aur Bhutto aur PTM waly Mubarak hon.

OneManArmy

You are denying the fact first. Someone inside the house shot a person in head. In any case, ISPR and military did it to themselves.
Although I used to fight with people for military but meri Taraf sy ab un py lanat hi ho.
We are neutral now for military at least.
Ok, my friend .

Bilal J

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry my friend. If you have an agenda of fighting with army to avenge , you need to create a resistance group and fight with them face to face.
No need to hide behind a indigenous political party which has people's confidence and vote and which believe in peaceful struggle. . Your emotional pitch is good for the occasion, but it is harmful to those who worked hard for years to bring this party in to national arena.

I ask you simple questions

Kis be Kashmir ko Azad Karwaya thaa.

Is yazid army ne kitnay non Muslims ko qatal kia hai.

You don't have any answer.

Bilal J

MPA (400+ posts)

I make your life more easy.

مجھے پاک فوج کے ایک جنرل کا نام بتائیں جو جنگ میں مارا گیا۔

ek hindustani

Modi has Desecrated Gandhi's India. Try Burning down the Raj Ghat in India and see what they will do with you.
Pehley apni jholi sambhalo mere bhai.
Aaindah shayad koi bheek bhi na day. Tumhare mulk mein jo ek musalman doosrey ko kaat rahey hain wo edhar nahi kartey.
Hamari Fauj ham par hukmrani nahi karti, hamara aaeen secular hai, tumhara aaeen quraan hai phir bhi duniya mein sab say zeyadah bey izzat ho raho ho sirf Fauj ki wajah say.
Modi Vote say aaya hai to vote say ja,ay ga bhi. Tumhari tarah kisi hukumat ko Fauj ley kar nahi aati.
Hum duniya ki doosrey ya teesrey number ki economy hain aur tum
"Wo musalman hain jihein dekh kar sharmaein yahood"
Bura maan na hai to mano.. magar haqeeqat yahi hai.

OneManArmy

Pehley apni jholi sambhalo mere bhai.
Aaindah shayad koi bheek bhi na day. Tumhare mulk mein jo ek musalman doosrey ko kaat rahey hain wo edhar nahi kartey.
Hamari Fauj ham par hukmrani nahi karti, hamara aaeen secular hai, tumhara aaeen quraan hai phir bhi duniya mein sab say zeyadah bey izzat ho raho ho sirf Fauj ki wajah say.
Modi Vote say aaya hai to vote say ja,ay ga bhi. Tumhari tarah kisi hukumat ko Fauj ley kar nahi aati.
Hum duniya ki doosrey ya teesrey number ki economy hain aur tum
"Wo musalman hain jihein dekh kar sharmaein yahood"
Bura maan na hai to mano.. magar haqeeqat yahi hai.
Why do you worry about us here in Pakistan instead of worrying about your Butcher of Gujarat .
I have yet to understand why can't you turn around and look back in to your own backyard .. Tableegh Ghar say Shoro Hoti hai.... Try India first .

Xiggs

Generals are not cowards... it's the men working under them are, who don't have the balls to take a stand against them.

It's Pakistani nation that's coward.