فتنہ قادیانیت کی بنیاد - وفات مسیح

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I have no need to! because I am convinced that word is used for "death" also.

Exceptions prove the rule. There are few exception to prove this rule as well.

I think you did not see this ayat in my post or maybe you do not want to see.
3:161
: .....ثُمَّ تُوَفَّىٰ كُلُّ نَفْسٍۢ مَّا كَسَبَتْ وَهُمْ لَا يُظْلَمُونَ
....... پھر ہر شخص کو اس کے اعمال کا پورا پورا بدلا دیا جائے گا اور بےانصافی نہیں کی جائے گی

Quran said about humans, and Hazrat Essa AS was human. Is 16:4 covers Hazrat Essa as well.

خَلَقَ ٱلْإِنسَٰنَ مِن نُّطْفَةٍۢ فَإِذَا هُوَ خَصِيمٌۭ مُّبِينٌۭ {16:4**
[FONT=me_quran]He hath created man from a drop, and Lo! he is a disputer open.[/FONT]
اسی نے انسان کو نطفے سے بنایا مگر وہ اس (خالق) کے بارے میں علانیہ جھگڑنے لگ

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
This debate of Essa a.s. dead or alive is a non issue. This has never been an artical of faith... Muslims did have different opinions about this issue. For example, Sir Sayed Ahmed Khan had diferent opinion than mainstream Muslim belief. Mirza stole the idea to apply on himslef.

We have to see if Mirza qualifies to be a gentleman ( shareef Aadni) leave alone a mujaddad, mamoor, krishnan, maseel masih , mahdi ( all rolled into one)....

Mirza's books are full of BLATANT lies on Quran and ahadith, self praises, abuses and obscenities for opponents and FLASE prophecies....

These are not acusations, these are proven facts that can be proven from thier oficial website. If any qadiani wants to challenge me on my statement, I will provide links from their official website exposing the real anti islamic face of qadianis.

I give you two sites for more:

http://www.ahmadibeliefs.com/ This site has scanned images of Mirza's writings with English translation for those who cannot read Urdu.

www.thecult.info/forum This site is managed and run by formaer qadianis and a plateform that exposes Qadiani falsehood through arguments, logic and proofs fro Mirza's own books.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Ansari Bhai, why u want babadeena to understand the concept ,which he has refused

Actually u r right in your understanding.

:
إِذْ قَالَ ٱللَّهُ يَٰعِيسَىٰٓ إِنِّى مُتَوَفِّيكَ وَرَافِعُكَ إِلَىَّ........
جس وقت کہا اللہ نے اے عیسیٰ میں لے لونگا تجھ کو اور اٹھا لونگا اپنی طرف
یہاں نہ موت استعمال ہوا ہے نا نفس، بلکہ پورا لے لیا گیا، جسم، شعور اور روح سمیت.

قرآن کی دیگر آیات اور احادیث کی روشنی میں بلا شک و شبہ عیسی ابن مریم کو ان کے جسم سمیت آسمان کی طرف اٹھا لیا گیا اور وہی واپس آئیں گے. کوئی اور اگر یہ دعوی کرتا ہے کہ وہ عیسی ابن مریم تو نہیں لیکن مسیح ہے تو اس کے جھوٹے اور کذاب ہونے میں کوئی شک نہیں ہونا چاہیے
But do not stuck in one word مُتَوَفِّيكَ , the whole verse tells u the situation.

Actually , it is the condition of kind of hibernation. and thenوَرَافِعُكَ إِلَىَّ tells u the details and this word is never used for any other death , in quran, I think.

U must have seen in Saudia , the word Arfa , and , tahat , used in elevators.

Any way , Quran tells the necessary thing in detail, not in hidden sense.

Quran tell the story of hibernation for 300 years in Surah Kahaf.

So for Alla Talla , who created Essa AS , without father , only one person, so is it difficult for him to take away.

And the other thing is why allah has done like as Qadyani say, He could give him death right there. in front of people. why hidden?

or jesus could really die on cross.
The sense is very clear in Quran , so better to avoid unnecessary details.thanks

Kaleem_ch

Voter (50+ posts)
Why u believe on NON Ahmadi Muslim. R they Muslim?

If u believe on Non Ahmadi on one point why not on others?

Islam Zindabad.

Raaz,
We believe in the Qurran and Sunah. Nothing more nothing less. So for every muslims who follows the path/directions as said in Qurran and Sunnah is what we agree on. As the time passed people deviated from the True Islam. And for this very reason Hadhrat Mohammed pbuh advised of a reformer in the form of Issa A.S to come in later days.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Raaz,
We believe in the Qurran and Sunah. Nothing more nothing less. So for every muslims who follows the path/directions as said in Qurran and Sunnah is what we agree on. As the time passed people deviated from the True Islam. And for this very reason Hadhrat Mohammed pbuh advised of a reformer in the form of Issa A.S to come in later days.

Biggest deviation happened in year1200 which laid the ground of false clime by a Poet.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Raaz,

No U dont.
Mirza was not a reformer , anyways.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is mischievous translation. No where in Quran, the arabic word "ELIM" is portent. why only in this verse?

وَإِنَّهُ لَعِلْمٌ لِلسَّاعَةِ فَلَا تَمْتَرُنَّ بِهَا وَاتَّبِعُونِ ۚ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُسْتَقِيمٌ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{61**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Shakir 43:61] And most surely it is a knowledge of the hour, therefore have no doubt about it and follow me: this is the right path.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 43:61] And lo! verily there is knowledge of the Hour. So doubt ye not concerning it, but follow Me. This is the right path.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Yusufali 43:61] And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

You see only Yusuf Ali made this murder?
[/SIZE]

لَعِلْمٌ لِلسَّاعَةِ
well you must know that
لَعِلْمٌ
also means
, guidepost , road sign , token , landmark

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just posted in two parts an article from a non-Ahmadi Muslim. Times are changing people you can no longer the fool the people by changing the meanings of Qurran.
Islam Zindabad. Ahmadiyyat Zindabad.

Kaleem
A Mujadid must renew Islam to it is real shape if he did not do it he can not be a Mujadid

go in past pick any Mujadid in your list
and see if he agrees to your point of view or not
for example
Imam Jilal ud din.

If believing that Isa AS is alive is wrong believe in Islam
Then why not any Mujadid remove this wrong concept from Islam.??

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raaz,

Why not we find any mujadid of past that agreed to your point.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Why not we find any mujadid of past that agreed to your point.

When u could get a British assembled Masaia on rent, why a we need full time Mujadid.

All Mirza family is Mujadid by the way, اندھا بانٹے ریوڑیاں ، اپنوں اپنوں کو دے :lol:

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Raaz,

Kaleem,

Promise me that you will not run away or deviate from your statement.
In above statement you said " And for this very reason Hadhrat Mohammed pbuh advised of a reformer in the form of Issa A.S to come in later days"
PLEASE SHOW US ALL WHERE DID MUHAMMED pbuh ADVISED US THTA REFORMER IN THE FORM OF iSSA A.S. IN LATER DAYS.....

Its a challenge in front of all the members of this forum... YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROVE YOUR STATEMENT.... because your jamaat lies to all. If not, show us your evidence....

And Quran says that Muhammed pbuh is not father of any men and is the final prophet... this was translation by Mirza too which I showed you in a diffeent thread but you kept quiet after that.. I will reproduce that if you want...

AS YOU SAY YOU FOLLOW QURAN AND HADITH, show us from Quran that Mirza is nabi... and show us hadith in support of your claim..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Bhai Abdullah ! why arguing with these people?

AS YOU SAY YOU FOLLOW QURAN AND HADITH, show us from Quran that Mirza is nabi... and show us hadith in support of your claim..

There is no more Mugal Emprors for sure , but prophet-hood is open ... Who cares the the deen of Muhamad , Whose grand son was killed by these mullas , just after few years of Islam.

So Mirza stole the stamp of Muhamad, with which he used to stamp , moosa, Ibaheem, David, Jon , Adam, and more than hundred thousand other prophets.

This is their story of prophethood.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Show me some instance other than this in Quran where the word "elim" has been used as "Nishani"

Are you really serious???
you must prove that Ilm did not mean "guidepost , road sign , token , landmark"
What type of logic it is that if ilm is not being used in Quran as this at any other place then it means Ilm did not means "guidepost , road sign , token ,
landmark"
Are you really serious???

Kaleem_ch

Voter (50+ posts)
Kaleem,

Promise me that you will not run away or deviate from your statement.
In above statement you said " And for this very reason Hadhrat Mohammed pbuh advised of a reformer in the form of Issa A.S to come in later days"
PLEASE SHOW US ALL WHERE DID MUHAMMED pbuh ADVISED US THTA REFORMER IN THE FORM OF iSSA A.S. IN LATER DAYS.....

Its a challenge in front of all the members of this forum... YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROVE YOUR STATEMENT.... because your jamaat lies to all. If not, show us your evidence....

And Quran says that Muhammed pbuh is not father of any men and is the final prophet... this was translation by Mirza too which I showed you in a diffeent thread but you kept quiet after that.. I will reproduce that if you want...

LOL it is funny how you come up with the "RUN AWAY" thing on me. Buddy make sure you are tied down so you cannot deviate.....
First of all this post that everyone is sharing their views is on the Wafat-e-Isa. So I am Challenging you to prove from Qurran that Isa A.S was lifted to the skies bodily and he will descend with the same body in the later days.
Now coming to the other part, You should read the books of Mirza Ghulam Ahamd A.S carefully. You pick one sentence from the books and make yourself look like a fool. Read the entire book/chapter to understand the writings and not pick a line.
There are ways of explaning things or presenting the opponents views and this is what you are failing to understand.
Did Muhammed PBUH not advised muslims that Isa will descend? and did He PBUH not say that when Muslims are in disarray one person from Persia will come and bring down the Iman even if it had reached Surraya???

Kaleem_ch

Voter (50+ posts)
When u could get a British assembled Masaia on rent, why a we need full time Mujadid.

All Mirza family is Mujadid by the way, اندھا بانٹے ریوڑیاں ، اپنوں اپنوں کو دے :lol:

LOL is that the reason why Mirza Ghulam Ahamd A.S proved that British/Christians GOD is dead and is burried in Kashmir.....

Make some sense when you speak bro.... If Ahmadiyyat was brisith planted then we would not be going around telling them that their GOD is dead...

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did Muhammed PBUH not advised muslims that Isa will descend? and did He PBUH not say that when Muslims are in disarray one person from Persia will come and bring down the Iman even if it had reached Surraya???

Yes he said Isa AS Ibn MARIAM will descend. He did not just say Isa (AS) will come so that any tom or jack become Isa. He clearly mention Isa Ibn Mariam .

And you said
did He PBUH not say that when Muslims are in disarray one person from Persia will come and bring down the Iman even if it had reached Surraya

No he did not say that (words in red) It said WILL GET. not BRING DOWN.
and MGA was not of persian background
He himself try to be from MANY BACKGROUNDS to be like many prophecies.