عمران خان کا قوم سے خطاب کا فیصلہ عمران خان آج شام خطاب کرینگے.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Where is Malik Riaz , Aleem Khan and Tareen
In good days their jets and Heli were waiting long for Imran Khan.
Waqt Waqt ki Baat hai.

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran made big mistakes when he went back to Pakistan after getting married to Jemima.His second big mistake was getting involved in politics.His third big mistake was building cancer hospitals and colleges.Why was he so attached to Pakistan?.It is a failed state run by mafias.There is no chance of this country becoming a democratic,progressive,civilised or emerging economic power.I am very lucky most of my family left Pakistan a long time ago.Unfortunately my sister remained in Pakistan due to a big mistake by my late father.She could have also left but she ended up marrying a Pakistani.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Question should be, does the ganj khandan have any shame in living in Mayfair flats made from stealing money from the motorway project.

Every Pakistani has the right to travel on the motorway which was made from their tax money.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran made big mistakes when he went back to Pakistan after getting married to Jemima.His second big mistake was getting involved in politics.His third big mistake was building cancer hospitals and colleges.Why was he so attached to Pakistan?.It is a failed state run by mafias.There is no chance of this country becoming a democratic,progressive,civilised or emerging economic power.I am very lucky most of my family left Pakistan a long time ago.Unfortunately my sister remained in Pakistan due to a big mistake by my late father.She could have also left but she ended up marrying a Pakistani.
because other countries will not allow him to collect chanda and do politics at the same time. It's illegal in other countries to divert tax free chanda money for politics.

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ابے پھوجی ہمسائے کی واردات کی پیداوار
یہ موٹر وے امرتسری بھڑووں نے اپنی جیب سے بنائی،،حرامزادے،،رنڈی کی اولاد
اس منصوبے سے چوری کے پیسوں سے ہی لندن کے فلیٹ خریدے گئے ۔ ۔

348291535_786539073196289_8930523065601117889_n.jpg

Last edited:

abdulmajid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shareefs have no shame to live in avenfield apartments of which they denied ownership over two decades and failed to provide the money trail.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Statement should be !

Imran using Motorway Frequently! Made by Bald brothers on public tax payer money.​

Anees bhai , in youthioun kee cheekhein or Galiaan check kero!
Bhai When they born
Kaan Mein Ghaliyan Sunai Jati hain ?
The most vulgar types.
Not sure how their father n mothers talking with one another.
How their fathers talking in front of their sisters.
Difference is there
dDiscuss n debate with logic.
We have to live n die here.