باھر کی نالیوں سے مکھی کی آمد۔
اوپر کی منزلوں میں کچرے کی دریافت
مکھیوں نے پورے خاندان کی پرورش کے لیے کچرے کے ڈھیر پر دھاوا بول دیا ۔
مکین ناک باندھ کے فرار ۔
مکھیوں کا جشن فتح، منوں کچرا نگل لیا ۔

????

asallo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sahi to keh raha hai waqai yeh qaom us ke liyan badtameez hogai hai pichli nasal sir jhuka ker ji sir sir kerti thi ghulamon ki tarhan se. Isi loyan iin ke dimagh kharab howe. Aaj ki nasal iin logon ko naheen manti na samjhti hai. Iiss liyan nai nasal ko yeh log badtameez kethe hain.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Fan Club. You mean all the Imandos get together to be called Imarndos ? And that is also after paying for it . ?..
I don't give a shit what you call us. We know the truth, it's haraamis like you that lie for a rp. Have your forgotten your beating at my hands over ZULFI and others. Haraami you lied because your a paid prick.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't give a shit what you call us. We know the truth, it's haraamis like you that lie for a rp. Have your forgotten your beating at my hands over ZULFI and others. Haraami you lied because your a paid prick.
You are just a little punk who doesn't know much about anything . Your name tells me that you are just a label. Anyway, I don't think you know the meaning of beatings . Zulfi is another thug among many in the leadership of big fraud Imm The Dimm. I am not surprise that the midgets like you are following him . The real haramis are the ones who are following a Zani with all its attributes. Zulfi and others like Musarat Aneel are those who were getting full advantage of the addict's rule. their sordid stories are just to coming out. I am not surprise, you are totally brainwashed.