President (40k+ posts)

So anyone who is appointed in a Political era
has political Association with the ruling party
Yes or No ...

Trust me I will not close this topic
as you have to name 100 lawyers
who are more qualified than SC judges
as you claimed...

I had answer it 100 times. But when will you tell me the names of 15 Session Judges.

If you are repeating the same rubbish then I have only one formula to put barking dogs in Ignore list. And it clearlt shows that you don't answer of 15 session judges.

Your hundred answers were done by you in AALAM E ROYAA

I never knew you possessed the art and skills of Tahir Ul Qadri, aadaab arz hain

I had answer it 100 times. But when will you tell me the names of 15 Session Judges.

If you are repeating the same rubbish then I have only one formula to put barking dogs in Ignore list. And it clearlt shows that you don't answer of 15 session judges.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Lolz
Answer the question
Anyone appointed during Political era is a Political Judge
Simple question

I want people to know this Aqal Ka Pahar ..

Then we will come to 100s of lawyers who are more qualified
than supreme court judges, as you claimed.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Lolz
Answer the question
Anyone appointed during Political era is a Political Judge
Simple question

I want people to know this Aqal Ka Pahar ..

Then we will come to 100s of lawyers who are more qualified
than supreme court judges, as you claimed.

My answe to it to But Barking dog behind the bars...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My answe to it to But Barking dog behind the bars...

so you are sitting behind the bar today?

OK be happy there
but are these relatives of Khatak or not?

who are 100 lawyers more qualified than SC judges ..

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
پی ٹی آی کا اصل کرایسز یہی سپورتر ہے-

جس وقت کمیشن بنا تھا اس وقت آپ کے یہ ارفع خیالات کہاں تھے؟

جس وقت دھرنے کے آخری دنوں میں وہاں سو لوگ بھی نہیں ہوتے تھے، اس وقت آپ کا جوش جزبہ اور دبدبہ کہاں تھا؟

ایسے لوگوں کو سیاست میں لانا شاید تحریک کا واحد کارنامہ تھا، لیکن یہ غلطی ہو گی اگر ان غیر سیاسی لوگوں کو سیاست کا رہنما بنا لیا جاے- یہ لوگ ووٹر اور سپورٹر ہیں، بہت اچھا، لیکن نہ ان لوگوں کے پاس مسایل کے حل کا کوی فارمولہ ہے، نہ کوی لاہحہ عمل- انہی صاحب سے پوچھا جاے کہ پی ٹی آی کیا کرے اب، تو سواے ڈھیر سارے غصے اور نفرت انگیز تقریروں کے، اور کچھ نہ ہو انکے پاس-دھرنے سے لے کر الیکشن نتایج اور اب جوڈیشل کمیشن تک، ہر ناکامی میں دھکیلنے والے یہی جوشیلے ، کانوں کے کچے لیکن بے تکے قسم کے لوگ اور انکے خیالات تھے، کہ "مار دو، جلا دو، سسٹم کو گرا دو،کچھ صحیح نہیں ھو گا" کی گردان کرو اور پھر جب پی ٹی آی پھنس جاے تو ویب سایٹ پہ لکھنا بند کر دو