عمران خان فیصلہ کریں

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

P.oti Head I can find any of the political affiliation for any of the judges
just educate us which political party all of them belong to as they are all political as you say ..

Don't run from the thread, answer you claims ya phir mapi mango mapi .....

O you Potwari head, I know your frustration has started....

There had been three parties been in power i.e. PMLN, PPP and PMLQ. So all these judges would be nominated by any of the party that's why dedpite all the lootings and plunderings by the leaders of these parties, no judge could put them behind the bar and had been allowed to contest elections.

All your this coversation has no meaning. The main discussion was about their Qabileeyat which has been already compromised by their politcal appointments.

Just waste your time somewhere else. Otherwise for barking people I use the option of to put then in ignore list.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
O you Potwari head, I know your frustration has started....

There had been three parties been in power i.e. PMLN, PPP and PMLQ. So all these judges would be nominated by any of the party that's why dedpite all the lootings and plunderings by the leaders of these parties, no judge could put them behind the bar and had been allowed to contest elections.

All your this coversation has no meaning. The main discussion was about their Qabileeyat which has been already compromised by their politcal appointments.

Just waste your time somewhere else. Otherwise for barking people I use the option of to put then in ignore list.

I had told you to write Patwari at your own risk,
you too the risk so I am right to call you P.oti Head
which I will keep calling you from now onwards....

These judges have come on seniority basis
from Session courts except two who were not part of Judicial Commission
this is what the f... you know, they are not political ...

so your turn to answer
give me a list of lawyers who are more capable than judges ..

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

from Session courts except two who were not part of Judicial Commission

so your turn to answer

Which two come on political bases? And we know the merit system of our country and how this 'seniority' works that Mushi had been picked from 5th Position to Top position. Had that system work, they wouldn't make another system of promotion of HC judges to SC on purily seniority bases.

GeoG

Which two come on political bases? And we know the merit system of our country and how this 'seniority' works that Mushi had been picked from 5th Position to Top position. Had that system work, they wouldn't make another system of promotion of HC judges to SC on purily seniority bases.

hhh, you claim that all came through political nominations so you should know which two

You need not worry, that system is already in place, two made to the SC because they are exceptional and with integrity
They all follow seniority now, every judge know who is going to retire when and if he will make to SC or no ..

OK time to answer my question
name 10 lawyers (you said 100) who are more capable than SC judges ..
so that we take discussion further ..

naumanayubi

Voter (50+ posts)
Aur mera dil chahta haa ka Main Patwari ke passs bhi naa jaoun aur dour sa unh ke sar pe 5 joote maroun takke unh ki ankhoon sa parda haate aur vo apne leaders ki corruption daikh sakeen :)
معصوم خواہش
میرا دل چاہ رہا ہے کہ میں ہر انقلابی کے پاس جاؤں اسکو گلے ملوں پھر اسکے داہنے گال سے ایک پپی لوں اور اسکے کان میں پیار سے کہوں
" ہن آرام ای "
[hilar][hilar]

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

hhh, you claim that all came through political nominations so you should know which two

You need not worry, that system is already in place, two made to the SC because they are exceptional and with integrity
They all follow seniority now, every judge know who is going to retire when and if he will make to SC or no ..

OK time to answer my question
name 10 lawyers (you said 100) who are more capable than SC judges ..
so that we take discussion further ..

Before going further I had to check the record of all and if you know all this then you should know the names of SC lawyers.

BTW the current in placed system also needs the say if Political Parties. It is not the system. It is the almost the same kind of dirty system by which ECP members, NAB Chairman etc are selected. Whenever there had been the politicians involved they tend to spoil the system.

GeoG

Before going further I had to check the record of all and if you know all this then you should know the names of SC lawyers.

BTW the current in placed system also needs the say if Political Parties. It is not the system. It is the almost the same kind of dirty system by which ECP members, NAB Chairman etc are selected. Whenever there had been the politicians involved they tend to spoil the system.

Bro, you said there are 100 lawyers who are more competent than Supreme Court Judges
OK name 10 ....

m00dy

MPA (400+ posts)
10984136_10153514004039603_4766668051774802488_n.jpg

(bigsmile)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

from Session courts except two
who were not part of Judicial Commission

so your turn to answer

اب مجھے پھر بتاوکہ یہ 17 میں سے 17کونسے جج ہیں جو سیشن کورٹس سے سنیاریٹی کے طور پہ آئیں ہیں اور وہ 2 سیاسی طور پہ کونسے ججز آئیں ہیں۔
مجھ سے یہ سوال نہ کرنا کہ چونکہ مجھے تو پتا ہے اسلیے میں ہی بتاؤ ں کیونکہ میں اپنے پہلے والے بیان پہ ابھی بھی قائم ہوں کہ ان تمام ججز کی تقرری سیاسی طور پہ ہوئی ہے ۔

GeoG

اب مجھے پھر بتاوکہ یہ 17 میں سے 17کونسے جج ہیں جو سیشن کورٹس سے سنیاریٹی کے طور پہ آئیں ہیں اور وہ 2 سیاسی طور پہ کونسے ججز آئیں ہیں۔
مجھ سے یہ سوال نہ کرنا کہ چونکہ مجھے تو پتا ہے اسلیے میں ہی بتاؤ ں کیونکہ میں اپنے پہلے والے بیان پہ ابھی بھی قائم ہوں کہ ان تمام ججز کی تقرری سیاسی طور پہ ہوئی ہے ۔

You made the statement first
so prove it that they are all political appointees
otherwise say sorry ...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

You made the statement first
so prove it that they are all political appointees
otherwise say sorry ...

ہاہاہا اب اپنے بیان میں تم خود پھنس گئے۔ اب دو نا جواب کہ تم نے جو دعوی ٰکیا ہے۔ میں نے تو کہہ دیا کہ سارے کے سارے سیاسی ہیں۔ پھر تم نے کہا کہ نہیں15 سیشن ججز تھے تو بتاؤ کہ کونسے سیشن جج تھے؟

سوری کیساتھ ساتھ ناک بھی تم رگڑو جبکہ تک تم 15 سیشن ججز کے نام نہیں بتاتے۔

GeoG

ہاہاہا اب اپنے بیان میں تم خود پھنس گئے۔ اب دو نا جواب کہ تم نے جو دعوی ٰکیا ہے۔ میں نے تو کہہ دیا کہ سارے کے سارے سیاسی ہیں۔ پھر تم نے کہا کہ نہیں15 سیشن ججز تھے تو بتاؤ کہ کونسے سیشن جج تھے؟

سوری کیساتھ ساتھ ناک بھی تم رگڑو جبکہ تک تم 15 سیشن ججز کے نام نہیں بتاتے۔

Bachay Taira Main Yahan Sahih Naak Ragarwaon Ga
Tou Daikhta Ja

Prove it that all judges are political
that's your statement ...

Come on and also name 100 lawyers who are more qualified than SC judges ..

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Bachay Taira Main Yahan Sahih Naak Ragarwaon Ga
Tou Daikhta Ja

Prove it that all judges are political
that's your statement ...

Come on and also name 100 lawyers who are more qualified than SC judges ..

کیا ثابت کرنا ہے؟ وہ ہے ہی سیاسی، اسمیں ثابت کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے؟ تمام کا تقرر نواز اور مشرف دور میں ہوا ہے۔

مجھے معلوم ہے تمھیں 15 سیشن ججز کے نام نہیں معلوم ہاہاہا۔

ارے کوئی اس جاہل کو سمجھائے کہ اپنے خوابوں سے باہر نکل کے کچھ ریسرچ کرنے کے بعد بولا کر۔

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
@PkRevolution
mera khayal hai ke PTI ko chahiye ke jinn 4 seats ki wajah se yeh subb kuchh huwa hai, unn ke jald faislay ke liye zor lagana chahiye..unn ke faisla aanay ke baad chahay PTI ke haq main aaye ya khilaf az khud resign kar dena chahiye.....

GeoG

کیا ثابت کرنا ہے؟ وہ ہے ہی سیاسی، اسمیں ثابت کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے؟ تمام کا تقرر نواز اور مشرف دور میں ہوا ہے۔

مجھے معلوم ہے تمھیں 15 سیشن ججز کے نام نہیں معلوم ہاہاہا۔

ارے کوئی اس جاہل کو سمجھائے کہ اپنے خوابوں سے باہر نکل کے کچھ ریسرچ کرنے کے بعد بولا کر۔

P.oti Head don't change Topic
You said all Supreme Court Judges are Political Appointments
Prove it, which party they belong to ..

Don't run as usual by changing subject...
Prove it or P.oti Head will be a permanent stamp on your face ...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

تم میں عقل نام کی کوئی چیز ہے؟ کتنی مرتبہ بتاؤ کہ نواز اور مشرف دور میں یہ لوگ مقرر ہوئے ہیں۔ باقی کیا ثبوت چاہیے؟

اب اپنے بیان پہ رہتے ہوئے یہ بتاؤ کہ 15 سیشن ججز کون تھے ورنہ کہہ دو کہ بھونگی ماری تھی؟

ویسے اس بھونگی سے تم نے یہ ٹاپک بند کرنے کی کوشش کی تھی اور مجھ سے سپریم کورٹ کے وکلاء کے نام مانگے لیکن میں نے ٹاپک تبدیل نہیں ہونے دیا ۔ اب مجھ پہ یہ الزام لگا رہے ہو۔ کچھ شرم نام کی چیز ہے تم میں کہ نہیں کہ اب اپنے بیان کو دہرا بھی نہیں رہے کہ وہ کونسے 15 سیشن جج تھے؟

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)

یہ عدالت میں کوئی کیس نہیں تھا بلکہ یہ ایک انکوائری کمیشن تھا جس کا کم یہ فیصلہ کرنا تھا کہ انتخابات میں سازش کے ذریے کوئی منظم دھاندلی کی گئی ہے یا نہیں؟

جس ایگری منٹ کے تحت یہ کمیشن بنایا گیا تھا اس میں تحریر تھا کہ تمام پارٹیاں کمیشن کی رپورٹ کو تسلیم کریں گی. اب کمیشن کی رپورٹ آنے کے بعد شور مچانا اس ایگریمنٹ کی خلاف ورزی ہے

عجیب اتفاق ہے کہ ایک طرف رپورٹ کو تسلیم کیا جا رہا ہے اور دوسری طرف اس پر رونا دھونا جاری ہے یعنی بکری نے دودھ دیا ہے اور وہ بھی منگنیاں ڈال کر

رونا ہی تو ان کی سیاست ہے۔ پہلے یہ تھا کہ یہ رو بھی رہے تھے اور دھو بھی رہے تھے۔ اور جائز قانونی حکومت کو دھونے میں پورا میڈیا بھی ان کے ساتھ تھا۔ اس وقت رونے سے زیادہ دھونے پر زور تھا جس کے لئے ڈٹرجنٹ پائوڈرجانے کون سی انگلی والی سرکار مہیا کر رہی تھی۔ تب واشنگ مشین میں ہاشمی جیسا سٹیل کا بولٹ گر گیا اور مشین کوتباہ کر دیا۔ دھونا ختم ہو گیا اور رونا ہی رونا رہ گیا۔ میڈیا کی آنکھوں پر بندھی پٹی کھلی تو حقائق سامنے آنے لگے۔ دھلائی میڈیا کرنے لگا۔ لیکن اس بار دھلائی یکطرفہ نہیں دو طرفہ ہونے لگی۔ دھلائی بھی دھوبی کی روایتی دھلائی کی مانند پانی میں بھگو کر زور زور سے پتھر کی سل پر چھوا چھو کرتے ہوئے مارنے والی ۔خود کو صاف شفاف،اور دیگر ساری دنیا کو غلیظ کلیم کرنے والوں کے کس بل نکلنے لگے۔ وہ دھائیاں دینے لگے۔ مگر میڈیا انہیں بھی گھس گھس کر اور پتھر پر مار مار کر ان کے داغ دھبے نکالتا رہا۔ ان کا رونا شدید سے شدید ہوتا گیا اور وہ وقت آگیا جب چوڈیشل کمشن کی لانڈری میں ان کی بد نیتی کے داغ سامنے آ گئے۔ اس نے بتایا کہ مسلم لیگ ن پر دھاندلی کے گندے چھینٹے پی ٹی آئی نے خبث باطن میں اڑائے۔ کوئی ایک بھی ثبوت نواز شریف کے خلاف نہ دے سکے۔ نواز شریف کو اللہ پاک نے سر خرو کیا مگر اپنی خباثت کا پول کھل جانے پر شرمندہ ہونے اورسبق حاصل کرنے کی بجائے یہ اس کمشن اور اس کے سربراہ جو ان کی اپنی چوائس تھی پر پھی حسب توقع کیچڑ اچھال رہے ہیں۔ رو رہے ہیں۔
تو بھائی جو پیدا ہی رونے کے لئے ہوئے ہیں انہیں رونا ہی ہے۔ ان کے ساتھ ہمدردی کے سوا ہم کیا کر سکتے ہیںَ

Last edited:
Ok let me tell you if that p0ti head has no reply. All judges were first conceived in 2013, given a fast track birth in like a day or so, given a fast track growth, grown to 50 years overnight, appointed straight into Supreme Court by Shahbaz, Nawaz and Babra Shareef, facilitated by Omar Shareef. Whats so difficult here? you are asking one who is a perfect demonstration of

PALLAY NAHEEN DHAILA KARAY MELA MELA

And this demonstration can be witnessed in each and every post he throws up owing to severe drain block. Savvy? :P

GeoG

تم میں عقل نام کی کوئی چیز ہے؟ کتنی مرتبہ بتاؤ کہ نواز اور مشرف دور میں یہ لوگ مقرر ہوئے ہیں۔ باقی کیا ثبوت چاہیے؟

اب اپنے بیان پہ رہتے ہوئے یہ بتاؤ کہ 15 سیشن ججز کون تھے ورنہ کہہ دو کہ بھونگی ماری تھی؟

ویسے اس بھونگی سے تم نے یہ ٹاپک بند کرنے کی کوشش کی تھی اور مجھ سے سپریم کورٹ کے وکلاء کے نام مانگے لیکن میں نے ٹاپک تبدیل نہیں ہونے دیا ۔ اب مجھ پہ یہ الزام لگا رہے ہو۔ کچھ شرم نام کی چیز ہے تم میں کہ نہیں کہ اب اپنے بیان کو دہرا بھی نہیں رہے کہ وہ کونسے 15 سیشن جج تھے؟

So anyone who is appointed in a Political era
has political Association with the ruling party
Yes or No ...

Trust me I will not close this topic
as you have to name 100 lawyers
who are more qualified than SC judges
as you claimed...