عامر لیاقت کی تیسری بیوی طلاق کیلئے عدالت پہنچ گئیں،سنگین الزامات

amir-liaqat-wide-ddd.jpg

عامر لیاقت کی تیسری شادی بھی خطرے میں،دانیہ کا طلاق کیلیے عدالت سے رجوع

پہلے بشریٰ پھر طوبی اور اب دانیہ،ڈاکٹر عامر لیاقت کی تیسری شادی بھی کھٹائی میں پڑ گئی،عامر لیاقت حسین کی تیسری بیوی نے طلاق کیلئے عدالت سے رجوع کرلیا، دانیہ بی بی نے تنسیخ نکاح، حق مہر اور نان نفقہ کا دعویٰ دائر کر دیا۔

دانیہ شاہ نے درخواست میں موقف اپنایا کہ عامر لیاقت آئس کا نشہ کرتا ہے اور عیاش آدمی ہے، عامر لیاقت نشہ آور ہو کر آئے روز تشدد کرتا ہے، عدالت سے استدعا ہے کہ عامر لیاقت سے تنسیخ نکاح کی ڈگری جاری کرے، حق مہر کی مد میں 11 کروڑ روپے گھر اور زیورات ادا کرنے کا حکم دے،عدالت ایک لاکھ روپے خرچہ نان نفقہ مقرر کرے۔

عامر لیاقت کی تیسری بیوی دانیہ شاہ کا کہنا تھا کہ عامر لیاقت حسین جیسے دیکھتا ہے ویسا بلکل نہیں ہے، شادی کے 4 ماہ کسی اذیت سے کم نہیں تھے، نشہ کر کے آئے روز تشدد کرتا تھا، چھوٹے سے کمرے میں رکھتا تھا، عامر لیاقت حسین مجھے اور میرے والدین کو سنگین نتائج کی دھمکیاں دے رہا ہے،

وزیراعلی پنجاب حمزہ شہباز ہمیں تحفظ فراہم کریں،عدالت نے ڈاکٹر عامر لیاقت حسین کو 7 جون کے لیے نوٹسز جاری کر دیئے۔

Whats-App-Image-2022-05-07-at-8-27-43-PM.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-05-07-at-8-27-45-PM.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-05-07-at-8-27-44-PM.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-05-07-at-8-27-44-PM-1.jpg

ڈاکٹر عامر لیاقت حسین نے لودھراں سے تعلق رکھنے والی 18 سالہ سیدہ دانیہ شاہ سے رواں سال تیسری شادی کی تھی،ڈاکٹر عامر لیاقت حسین نے اپنی تیسری شادی کا اعلان ایک انسٹاگرام پوسٹ کے ذریعے کیا تھا،عامر لیاقت نے بتایا تھا کہ دانیہ شاہ کا تعلق ایک شریف گھرانے سے ہے اور وہ سرائیکی ہیں۔

Attachments

• 11934fc7-5e7d-4ee1-ac57-541a4187fcba.jpg
    11934fc7-5e7d-4ee1-ac57-541a4187fcba.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 19,010
Last edited by a moderator:

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
موصوفہ بہت ہوشیار ہے، اسی لیے اس نے تشدد کی گیم ڈالی ہے۔ تشدد چاہے ذہنی ہو یا جسمانی اگر ثابت ہو جاتا ہے تو عورت حق مہر کی حقدار ہوتی ہے۔

islam meen haq maher dena farz hota hy shaadi ky baad.
talaq or no talaq

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are you watching. Surely you can stick to the haraamis that betrayed PK like Lifafi, shitty etc

I just read the thread title - I don't want my 1 cent money to go their youtube account when I click their video :D

Surely you can stick to the haraamis that betrayed PK like Lifafi, shitty etc
nah - biased reporters on both side are not worth watching, like sabir shakir, ghulam hussain, arshad shareef, imran raiz, saleem safi, hamid mir, saleem bukhari etc - they don't give real news. rather they will make up a news which they want to happen and propagate it as truth and then most blinder followers on both sides will believe it.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh to batao phehle ke aqa ke plateletes 2000 se 200000 kaise ho gae UK phonchte hee. Be-shurm barsaat mainduk urf bhikari. Enjoy the last few weeks of your imported masters rule.

PMLN version, if I remember correctly, was that he was being poisoned in jail thats why his platelets dropped. The platletes count recovered when he got out of jail i.e. when the poisoning stopped.

Now, do I believe that? Absolutely not :D
Enjoy the last few weeks of your imported masters rule.

Yeah - last 60 weeks or so.. Last day of assembly would be around: 13 August 2023

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think it was a calculated move by the tiktoker to use Amir's THARAK and make some quick money.

She just had ti bear him for a few months and she will definitely get a few millions.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
PMLN version, if I remember correctly, was that he was being poisoned in jail thats why his platelets dropped. The platletes count recovered when he got out of jail i.e. when the poisoning stopped.

Now, do I believe that? Absolutely not :D

Yeah - last 60 weeks or so.. Last day of assembly would be around: 13 August 2023
Jaise aqa wasise ghulam ... bhai dumb and dumber .... or should I call Mr. Genius. Two things:

1. If he was being poisoned, he could have saved the food and give to the people who were visiting him and it could have easily been tested at a lab of your master's choice.

2. The corrupt convicted liar flew away right away to him home in UK right after being released. It takes time for platelets to recover and right foods help accelerate that. It doesn't happen in a 8 hour flight.

You are as much che as your master. Doucheb@g.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jaise aqa wasise ghulam ... bhai dumb and dumber .... or should I call Mr. Genius. Two things:

1. If he was being poisoned, he could have saved the food and give to the people who were visiting him and it could have easily been tested at a lab of your master's choice.

2. The corrupt convicted liar flew away right away to him home in UK right after being released. It takes time for platelets to recover and right foods help accelerate that. It doesn't happen in a 8 hour flight.

You are as much che as your master. Doucheb@g.
I think you didn't read my post correctly - I said I don't believe the poison story/theory.