صدر عارف علوی اور ڈاکٹر یاسمین راشد کی مبینہ آڈیو لیک

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)

Transcript of alleged conversation

Ms Rashid: Sir, the situation is very bad here.

Dr Alvi: Yes, absolutely.

Ms Rashid: Our workers have started throwing Molotov cocktails. Before bloodshed takes place, I think you need to talk to someone and intervene.

Dr Alvi: I have talked.

Ms Rashid: You should tell him that you will talk to him [Mr Khan] and try to sort it.

Dr Alvi: I don't understand what you're saying.

Ms Rashid: Sir, the situation right now is that people may die, some policemen will be killed. The situation will worsen so much that the elections will be postponed. This was our purpose.

Dr Alvi: Okay.

Ms Rashid: I think what you need to do is, tell him [Khan sahab], that he should give in and fight another day. This is what I think and the rest is up to you. He will not give up. The Rangers are there. Molotov cocktails are being thrown and their water canon was also set ablaze. Also, I am sitting outside intentionally for the first time.

Dr Alvi: Ok, let me consult with Asad [Umar] as well.

Ms Rashid: Asad told me that I should not do anything. He and I are sitting outside. It's my opinion that you should also speak to Shah sahab [Shah Mahmood Qureshi] as he is with Khan sahab.

Earlier in the day, an alleged audio leak of Ms Rashid with PTI leader Ijaz Shah had surfaced online wherein she was heard conveying Mr Khan’s message to Ijaz Shah, asking him to phone all the MNAs and MPAs to bring people to Zaman Park. The former interior minister repliedl, “We are doing it”.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Transcript of alleged conversation

Ms Rashid: Sir, the situation is very bad here.

Dr Alvi: Yes, absolutely.

Ms Rashid: Our workers have started throwing Molotov cocktails. Before bloodshed takes place, I think you need to talk to someone and intervene.

Ms Rashid: You should tell him that you will talk to him [Mr Khan] and try to sort it.

Dr Alvi: I don't understand what you're saying.

Ms Rashid: Sir, the situation right now is that people may die, some policemen will be killed. The situation will worsen so much that the elections will be postponed. This was our purpose.

Dr Alvi: Okay.

Ms Rashid: I think what you need to do is, tell him [Khan sahab], that he should give in and fight another day. This is what I think and the rest is up to you. He will not give up. The Rangers are there. Molotov cocktails are being thrown and their water canon was also set ablaze. Also, I am sitting outside intentionally for the first time.

Dr Alvi: Ok, let me consult with Asad [Umar] as well.

Ms Rashid: Asad told me that I should not do anything. He and I are sitting outside. It's my opinion that you should also speak to Shah sahab [Shah Mahmood Qureshi] as he is with Khan sahab.

Earlier in the day, an alleged audio leak of Ms Rashid with PTI leader Ijaz Shah had surfaced online wherein she was heard conveying Mr Khan’s message to Ijaz Shah, asking him to phone all the MNAs and MPAs to bring people to Zaman Park. The former interior minister repliedl, “We are doing it”.

We don’t need the transcript. We need forensic analysis.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)

The audio has been clearly trimmed here; perhaps they are discussing intervention and discussions with the security establishment.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Her phone is hacked, and she is bit loose mouth (given her age),
here is evidence, PTI needs to hire private mobile phone security firm to assisst them with donts and Dos of using mobile phone.

Its surprising, a political organisation like PTI., where information is key to everything, and it is making childish mistake,similar decoding of German comm by UK, was the key for its sucess against germany.

For PTI leadership, use of android phone should be big NO
..even if PTI has to buy iphone for each of its leadership,it should do. given that whats at stake.,.

Good I was going to post this myself. Someone has really compromised her device and she needs to get rid of it as well as everyone needs to be very careful with their communications. I hope the message reaches her.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It's called having an opinion, something phuddu dakoo movement criminals are not used to, It is her opinion and she is entitled to it. And since she was not there I think she was misinformed about the petrol bomb incident.

Because god forbid if something like that had actually happened you think this lifafa media would have left it! They would have created a storm by now about it!

Their own gandoo got effected by their own tear gas and they made such a big deal about it you think they would leave such a thing? Impossible!!!

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ذرا یہ تو بتلائیں بازوکا بھائی جان سے یہ عشرت جہاں تک کا سفر کیونکر طے ہوا، اس پہ روشنی ڈالیں۔۔

video share ki tu per post amount double hojaye ga

خیال کرنا یہ روشنی ڈالنے کے لیے اپنے ماھانہ کوٹے کی لال سیاہی نہ ڈالے ۔

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Excuse me. What???

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC
کتنی جلدی بغض عمران میں کسی بھی آڈیو پر یقین کر لیتا ہے تو کتا حرامزادہ

arifkarim

The audio has been clearly trimmed here; perhaps they are discussing intervention and discussions with the security establishment.
So you admit the audio is doctored / edited? And yet you are spewing Bughaz Imran based on the same fake audio?

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you admit the audio is doctored / edited? And yet you are spewing Bughaz Imran based on the same fake audio?
کتنی جلدی بغض عمران میں کسی بھی آڈیو پر یقین کر لیتا ہے تو کتا حرامزادہ
او چول زادے جہاں
sensitive information
ہے وہ کاٹ دی ہے آڈیو لیک کرنے والوں نے، سمپل
فیک آڈیو کہاں سے آگئی کھوتی گنوار ککڑی

arifkarim

sensitive information
ہے وہ کاٹ دی ہے آڈیو لیک کرنے والوں نے، سمپل
اسکا مطلب یہ لیکس خود سیکیورٹی ادارے اپنے بغض عمران ایجنڈے کی تکمیل کیلئے کر رہے ہیں۔ دنیا بھر میں جو حقیقی آڈیو لیکس ہوتی ہیں وہ ایڈیٹڈ نہیں ہوتی۔ یہاں نہ صرف یہ لیکس ایڈیٹڈ ہیں بلکہ صرف اپوزیشن کو ٹارگٹ کر رہی ہیں۔ بیغیرتی کے پہاڑ بغض عمرانی

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
اسکا مطلب یہ لیکس خود سیکیورٹی ادارے اپنے بغض عمران ایجنڈے کی تکمیل کیلئے کر رہے ہیں۔ دنیا بھر میں جو حقیقی آڈیو لیکس ہوتی ہیں وہ ایڈیٹڈ نہیں ہوتی۔ یہاں نہ صرف یہ لیکس ایڈیٹڈ ہیں بلکہ صرف اپوزیشن کو ٹارگٹ کر رہی ہیں۔ بیغیرتی کے پہاڑ بغض عمرانی
او چول زادے زیادہ ٹیں ٹیں نا کر، نیازی کے دور میں بھی ہر تھوڑے دنوں کے بعد مریم کی آڈیو آتی تھی، ککڑی کے سر میں مغز ہے بھی یا صرف چارہ ہی پڑا ہے۔