سعودی عرب کے خلاف مہم

Muslimpower

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?60711-Understanding-Saudi-Arabia.

Instead of answering the real question every saudi supporter comes and talks the same bullsh*t about how Ale-Saud has done this and that for the Ummah.

Try answering the video in the thread above.

Why is Ale-Saud a slave of the US?

There were 2 other threads where no Saudi supporter came with any good answers. It was all bullsh*t telling people to shut up and not criticize KSA.

I refuse.

First of all I want to appreciate the way in which you are replying this thread and the language you are using. It is very much impressive and reflecting the true face of yours.

Now come to second point that why Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries are slaves of USA. The answer to this question is that all the Muslims have broken their bonds with Allah :subhanahu: and we as Muslims are not following the teachings of Hazrat Muhammad pbuh.

This disease is every where in the Muslim world and rulers are the reflection of general public. To understand this Pakistan is Best example.

Now my question:

If rulers of Pakistan are following USA or acting as slaves does this thing allow us to anti state activities even protesting in front of Roza Rasool pbuh or attacking Kabba, that in my opinion a Muslim with least Emaan can't think of it.

Solution:

We need a peaceful evolution not revolution. We need the weeping eyes in front of Allah :subhanahu: and deeds that please the Allah :subhanahu: and Hazrat Muhammad pbuh and not to fight with each other. So stop blaming others for your mistakes and as a Pakistani who is currently resident in Saudi Arabia let me tell you rulers of Saudi Arabia are much better than any other country's rulers at this time.

Muslimpower brother & Enigma brother
There is already so much hate amongst muslims. So please dont drag this thread towards hate speech..
There is politics involved in all these riots & revolutions so dont fight on it useless.
Trust me.
I hope both will consider my request. Jaza-k-ALLAH

Muslimpower

Muslimpower brother & Enigma brother
There is already so much hate amongst muslims. So please dont drag this thread towards hate speech..
There is politics involved in all these riots & revolutions so dont fight on it useless.
Trust me.
I hope both will consider my request. Jaza-k-ALLAH

I agree with biomat brother and the reason of starting this thread was the same that was turned by some other people for their hidden objectives.
:jazak:

Veila Mast

Well, listen to Sheikh Imran Hosein as well to know a little bit of history how Khilafah was destroyed back in 20th century.

So according to him Abdul Aziz took 5000/Month and betrayed Allah and Ummah.

What would you call it "Propaganda"?

lotaa

I Agree With Sheikh Imran Husain
Well, listen to Sheikh Imran Hosein as well to know a little bit of history how Khilafah was destroyed back in 20th century.

So according to him Abdul Aziz took 5000/Month and betrayed Allah and Ummah.

What would you call it "Propaganda"?

First of all I want to appreciate the way in which you are replying this thread and the language you are using. It is very much impressive and reflecting the true face of yours.

Now come to second point that why Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries are slaves of USA. The answer to this question is that all the Muslims have broken their bonds with Allah :subhanahu: and we as Muslims are not following the teachings of Hazrat Muhammad pbuh.

This disease is every where in the Muslim world and rulers are the reflection of general public. To understand this Pakistan is Best example.

Now my question:

If rulers of Pakistan are following USA or acting as slaves does this thing allow us to anti state activities even protesting in front of Roza Rasool pbuh or attacking Kabba, that in my opinion a Muslim with least Emaan can't think of it.

Solution:

We need a peaceful evolution not revolution. We need the weeping eyes in front of Allah :subhanahu: and deeds that please the Allah :subhanahu: and Hazrat Muhammad pbuh and not to fight with each other. So stop blaming others for your mistakes and as a Pakistani who is currently resident in Saudi Arabia let me tell you rulers of Saudi Arabia are much better than any other country's rulers at this time.

Yea yea whatever. Thats about all each KSA supporter can come up with, criticizing my language.

The rulers of KSA are much better than ours because? :

1) They allowed the US to build the biggest Air Force base in the Muslim world which is used to attack other muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.
2) They have invested close to a trillion dollars in buying weapons from the US but never spent one dollar to build up their own defense systems even though they ave the money and capacity. Moreover they have to sign contracts with the US they will not use these weapons against Israel.
2) They are better because if you criticize them for ANYTHING (im not talking about protests, even if you write a single thing on the internet or in newspapers) you will be either deported or if taken away by the secret service.
4)They are better because they single handedly invited the US to come and make permanent military bases in the region and they completely funded the wars in Iraq. Which means they have on their hands the blood of over a half million Iraqi muslims.
5) They are better because they do not allow anyone outside their blood line to be at any decision making position. That is definitely very Islamic.
6) As far as you keep on repeating the stupid crap about them being 'Tauheed' defenders then I disagree. They only defend their rule and power. They serve the US as if the Us was their God. Never have they spoken against any atrocity committed by the Us against muslims nor have they allowed anyone in their population to actively work against the Us agenda in the land.

Atleast Pakistan even though being poor, has built up its own defense industry which includes nuclear arsenal, missile systems, tanks, ships and now even fighter planes with work continuing on acquiring transfer of technology on submarines from France.

Pakistan despite its corrupt rulers produces doctors engineers and skilled workers of a higher quality who are sought after in your beloved KSA. Why has the Saud family not spent money on educating its people? Going to high school doesnt mean education by the way. Thats just brain washing. Education is something totally different.

Despite its weak and corrupt rulers Pakistan has repelled foreign attacks from much bigger foes using its own manpower and hasnt imported hired Armies from the USA or the NATO.

Despite its corrupt rulers we have a free and open media where you can criticize the rulers for their corrupt practices unlike in the KSA.

Despite the weak and corrupt rulers we can criticize the US policies in the Muslim world without fear of being taken away by the secret services.

Al lyou can come up with is that they provide good quality services the the Hajis during Hajj. I bet if you give the contract to a Norwegian firm these guys will do an even better job at it because they are committed to their work!

BTW how many local designers, architects and engineers did the KSA produce for working on the mega projects of Hajj?

We need a peaceful evolution not revolution.

What avenue of 'evolution' has the KSA government left open for its people to evolve peacefully?
Education? Media? Freedom of speech? Freedom of thought? Personal freedoms?

The time has come for these corrupt bast*rds to face the wrath of the true Lord of the World and He shall smite them through the wrath of the people they have oppressed. There false god the US will not be able to save them forever.

Baba jee

Bhai sahib Ale Saud tu US Ayashi kay liyah aatay hain, wo US kay kilaaf kioun hoon gay! badmaashoo ka sara paisa US aur West mian hay, wo koie pagal hi hoon gay ju apni doolat zaya karian gay. Islam jaye baar mian!

Yea yea whatever. Thats about all each KSA supporter can come up with, criticizing my language.

The rulers of KSA are much better than ours because? :

1) They allowed the US to build the biggest Air Force base in the Muslim world which is used to attack other muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.
2) They have invested close to a trillion dollars in buying weapons from the US but never spent one dollar to build up their own defense systems even though they ave the money and capacity. Moreover they have to sign contracts with the US they will not use these weapons against Israel.
2) They are better because if you criticize them for ANYTHING (im not talking about protests, even if you write a single thing on the internet or in newspapers) you will be either deported or if taken away by the secret service.
4)They are better because they single handedly invited the US to come and make permanent military bases in the region and they completely funded the wars in Iraq. Which means they have on their hands the blood of over a half million Iraqi muslims.
5) They are better because they do not allow anyone outside their blood line to be at any decision making position. That is definitely very Islamic.
6) As far as you keep on repeating the stupid crap about them being 'Tauheed' defenders then I disagree. They only defend their rule and power. They serve the US as if the Us was their God. Never have they spoken against any atrocity committed by the Us against muslims nor have they allowed anyone in their population to actively work against the Us agenda in the land.

Atleast Pakistan even though being poor, has built up its own defense industry which includes nuclear arsenal, missile systems, tanks, ships and now even fighter planes with work continuing on acquiring transfer of technology on submarines from France.

Pakistan despite its corrupt rulers produces doctors engineers and skilled workers of a higher quality who are sought after in your beloved KSA. Why has the Saud family not spent money on educating its people? Going to high school doesnt mean education by the way. Thats just brain washing. Education is something totally different.

Despite its weak and corrupt rulers Pakistan has repelled foreign attacks from much bigger foes using its own manpower and hasnt imported hired Armies from the USA or the NATO.

Despite its corrupt rulers we have a free and open media where you can criticize the rulers for their corrupt practices unlike in the KSA.

Despite the weak and corrupt rulers we can criticize the US policies in the Muslim world without fear of being taken away by the secret services.

Al lyou can come up with is that they provide good quality services the the Hajis during Hajj. I bet if you give the contract to a Norwegian firm these guys will do an even better job at it because they are committed to their work!

BTW how many local designers, architects and engineers did the KSA produce for working on the mega projects of Hajj?

What avenue of 'evolution' has the KSA government left open for its people to evolve peacefully?
Education? Media? Freedom of speech? Freedom of thought? Personal freedoms?

The time has come for these corrupt bast*rds to face the wrath of the true Lord of the World and He shall smite them through the wrath of the people they have oppressed. There false god the US will not be able to save them forever.

I have lots of respect for both Saudi Arabia and Iran because they both are muslim countries. But if u think with open heart and mind about the reply of brother MuslimPower he has clearly shown u the reason of our decline. U need to think about it. Only time will show who was right and who was wrong. From my point of view, calling muslims aale yahood (and specifically to those who r khadims of Khana e Kaaba) etc... is in fact destroying one's own eemaan. Please refer to scholars about the Hadith regarding calling a muslim kaafir or non muslim. Hope it will clear things. And one more thing u might have heard the Hadith Sharif the nearest meanings of which is "Jis tarah ke log hotay hain Allah (SWT) un per wese hi hukumran musallat karta hai" First we need to look at our own collars what we are. Jazak Allah khair

To you and all those who claim (rightly so) that the rulers are a reflection of the people, i would like to say that now the people are opening their eyes and trying to rectify their mistakes. This means the time of the despotic regimes like the Saudis is up.

Muslim power has not answered the REAL questions raised about the Saudis but like all Saudi supporters generalized the problem and in a way told me to stop asking tough questions directly related to the house of Saud.

samar

mag-05.gif

mag-05-2.gif

mag-05-3.gif

afsoos ki baat ye he k kuch pakistani aiseey hain jinke liaey pakistan ki koie ahmiat nhi vo saudi agendey ko ya irani agendey ko takmeel detey hain.

sab jantey hain vo kon hain.

Muslimpower

To you and all those who claim (rightly so) that the rulers are a reflection of the people, i would like to say that now the people are opening their eyes and trying to rectify their mistakes. This means the time of the despotic regimes like the Saudis is up.

Muslim power has not answered the REAL questions raised about the Saudis but like all Saudi supporters generalized the problem and in a way told me to stop asking tough questions directly related to the house of Saud.

afsoos ki baat ye he k kuch pakistani aiseey hain jinke liaey pakistan ki koie ahmiat nhi vo saudi agendey ko ya irani agendey ko takmeel detey hain.

sab jantey hain vo kon hain.

13.gif

22.gif

The boy in this video was martyred by the saudi n bahraini forces on 16th March 2011!! Alaa ***** ullah alal qaum uz zalimeen!!!

@Muslimpower

You are Aal-e-Saud power NOT Muslimpower so stop your hypocrisy and change your nickname. Allah(SWT) knows very well what heinous crimes are being committed by the Shayateen Aal-e-Saud in Bahrain and any person who is born out of the womb of a human being does not support Zalimeen.

Muslimpower

@Muslimpower

You are Aal-e-Saud power NOT Muslimpower so stop your hypocrisy and change your nickname. Allah(SWT) knows very well what heinous crimes are being committed by the Shayateen Aal-e-Saud in Bahrain and any person who is born out of the womb of a human being does not support Zalimeen.

Brother dukelondon,

I am not the pro Saudi regime or anti Iranian. The most important point that none of you trying to understand that why Iran is promoting so called revolution in Muslims states and who will get the benefit if there is instability in Muslim countries.

Earlier I write in my post and want to repeat here that all of Muslims need gradual evolution not revolution. Allah :subhanahu: is angry from us and we are not following the teachings of Hazrat Muhammad pbuh. We have to change our deeds and Allah :subhanahu: will reward us with good rulers.

Let me quote here that by this so called revolution in middle east the initiators are repeating same mistake that was committed by demolishing Khalafte Usmani.

So we should beg touba from Allah :subhanahu: for our bad deeds and try our best to follow the path of Hazrat Muhammad pbuh.

EniGma90

Brother dukelondon,

I am not the pro Saudi regime or anti Iranian. The most important point that none of you trying to understand that why Iran is promoting so called revolution in Muslims states and who will get the benefit if there is instability in Muslim countries.

Earlier I write in my post and want to repeat here that all of Muslims need gradual evolution not revolution. Allah :subhanahu: is angry from us and we are not following the teachings of Hazrat Muhammad pbuh. We have to change our deeds and Allah :subhanahu: will reward us with good rulers.

Let me quote here that by this so called revolution in middle east the initiators are repeating same mistake that was committed by demolishing Khalafte Usmani.

So we should beg touba from Allah :subhanahu: for our bad deeds and try our best to follow the path of Hazrat Muhammad pbuh.

Brother its really strange what u r saying. Look I have nothing to do with Iran or Saudia, Hijaz is more important for me than Iran because my qibla is there. You said that M.E revos or unrest are directed by Iran. Tell me the outcome of these actions.
1) First we have Tunisia where whole issue was ignited by a burn out of a boy, and public was so frustrated because of poverty and a long dictatorship.

2) Second we have Egypt, May be Hosni mubarak is sacred in ur eyes but it was the guy who killed hundreds of Palestinans in hunger and thurst by closing Ruffah borders. What was his relation with Israel(zionist) is not hiddden to any body. Now people are chanting "Death to Israel" slogans in Qaira. Is it against islam or is it a conspiracy theory against muslim ummah.

3)Yemes's issue is same, long dictatorship, Poverty and tribal wars.

4)Libya, What is going on there, is it on iranian directions? Libyan tribes which are worst enemy of iranian regime and sect are fighting against him.

5)and we had enough discussion about Bahrain's issue.

Now bro, I wanted to ask u some questions. If u will please answer

1) So Far whose interests are damaged due to this revos??? Israel (USA) or Islam?? (Zain Ali, Mubarak,Qazafi, Ali abdullah were serving islam or israeli regim)

2) Why do Muslim criticize Usa and israel as all the islamic nation except iran has a great economical and defensive ties with them?? (Saudia, Pakistan, Yemen, Bahrain,Jordan) US troops are physically present there..

3) What do you say about Palestine? If iran is supporting M.E revos thn Iran has been always a biggest supporter of Palestine and Hamas?? Is it conspiracy against islam?? or Palestinans are shia lyk Bahrains's people?? Is Hamas shia? Show me any statement in favor of Qibla-e-awal from Khadman-e-Harmain-e-shareefan???

4) Was revo in Pak against Mush was supported by Iran?? or any further action from people against current government will be directed from Iran or will it be the socio-economical
situation which will narrow the path??

I hope u will reply the issues with out any hatred:)

samar

I am seeing things with open eyes bro, Did I mentioned that Pakistan should condemn saudia's acts in Bahrain?? obviously no, But there are 10-15 % shias in Pakistan and its there democratic right to protest against it. Saudia has always been friend with Pakistan and I have no doubt in it that it is a sincere friendship. Pak Government should not condemn this act. As far as these video are concerned, why shia will attack kaaba as it is the most holy place for them and all muslims. It was an protest against Saudi and us government and very cleverly showed as "Attack on Kabba" bu saudi government just lyk 9-11 by US government.
We should respect the majority. Its a biased article may be published in Ummat or Al-esar. Every body know their agenda,So you should see the things wid broader mind set

Well brother shia should first be pakistanies if they live in pakistan.
the should think of pakistans interests not iranian interests.

i dont mind protesting peacefully but where were shias when pakistani embassy in iran was attacked?????

where were shias when iranian armed forces head asked for permission to invade pakistan.????

Both Saudies and Iranians are source of trouble for muslim world.
Both promote hatred against their rival sect.
Both fund religious education in pakistan.
Both try to make their local gangs in pakistan.
Both are fighting against each other in pakistan.
Both are promoting sectarian violence in pakistan.

you are pakistani so think about pakistan.

Muslimpower

Brother its really strange what u r saying. Look I have nothing to do with Iran or Saudia, Hijaz is more important for me than Iran because my qibla is there. You said that M.E revos or unrest are directed by Iran. Tell me the outcome of these actions.
1) First we have Tunisia where whole issue was ignited by a burn out of a boy, and public was so frustrated because of poverty and a long dictatorship.

2) Second we have Egypt, May be Hosni mubarak is sacred in ur eyes but it was the guy who killed hundreds of Palestinans in hunger and thurst by closing Ruffah borders. What was his relation with Israel(zionist) is not hiddden to any body. Now people are chanting "Death to Israel" slogans in Qaira. Is it against islam or is it a conspiracy theory against muslim ummah.

3)Yemes's issue is same, long dictatorship, Poverty and tribal wars.

4)Libya, What is going on there, is it on iranian directions? Libyan tribes which are worst enemy of iranian regime and sect are fighting against him.

5)and we had enough discussion about Bahrain's issue.

Now bro, I wanted to ask u some questions. If u will please answer

1) So Far whose interests are damaged due to this revos??? Israel (USA) or Islam?? (Zain Ali, Mubarak,Qazafi, Ali abdullah were serving islam or israeli regim)

2) Why do Muslim criticize Usa and israel as all the islamic nation except iran has a great economical and defensive ties with them?? (Saudia, Pakistan, Yemen, Bahrain,Jordan) US troops are physically present there..

3) What do you say about Palestine? If iran is supporting M.E revos thn Iran has been always a biggest supporter of Palestine and Hamas?? Is it conspiracy against islam?? or Palestinans are shia lyk Bahrains's people?? Is Hamas shia? Show me any statement in favor of Qibla-e-awal from Khadman-e-Harmain-e-shareefan???

4) Was revo in Pak against Mush was supported by Iran?? or any further action from people against current government will be directed from Iran or will it be the socio-economical
situation which will narrow the path??

I hope u will reply the issues with out any hatred:)

What is the end result of revolution in all the countries in middle east. I think now all the people of those counties are following the teachings of Islam. By only changing faces you will not get the result we have to change our hearts and only this thing you are not trying to understand.

samar

Well brother thats what i am saying Pakistan ka matlab kia La Ilaha ILLALAH.

kia koiee dosra mulk is narey pe bana he.

ye sarhad ,punjab,baluchistan,sindh ore kashmir k hi log they jinhoo ne apni pehchan rang nasal zuban ko nhi bnaya LA ILA HA ILALAH ko bnaya.

ore yahi riasat he jo islam k naam pe banee he.

agar koiee dunya me islam se mukhlis he to pehley islam k naam pe riasat to bnaee..

ye taaj Allah ne pakistanion k sar pe rakha he.

kion koi apney aap ko turk kehvala he, kion koiee apney aap ko afghan kehlwata he kion koiee arab kehlwata he...........jb LA ILAha ILALAH ka nnara laga to us wakt sab ne kion labaik nhi kaha.

jis jis ne apni zuban qaum ko secondary pehchan bnaya vaohi log hain jinho ne pakistan bnaya.

yahi vo nanna poda he jis se islam ka hara bhara darakht dubara janam le ga.

Jis Watan ka jughrafia LA ILA ha ILALAh ho to me kion na us se muhabat karo.