سعودی عرب کے خلاف مہم

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Well brother shia should first be pakistanies if they live in pakistan.
the should think of pakistans interests not iranian interests.

i dont mind protesting peacefully but where were shias when pakistani embassy in iran was attacked?????

where were shias when iranian armed forces head asked for permission to invade pakistan.????

Both Saudies and Iranians are source of trouble for muslim world.
Both promote hatred against their rival sect.
Both fund religious education in pakistan.
Both try to make their local gangs in pakistan.
Both are fighting against each other in pakistan.
Both are promoting sectarian violence in pakistan.

you are pakistani so think about pakistan.

I agree with the brother Samar with only addition that we are Muslims at first place then Pakistani as an identity.

Last edited:

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Well brother thats what i am saying Pakistan ka matlab kia La Ilaha ILLALAH.

kia koiee dosra mulk is narey pe bana he.

ye sarhad ,punjab,baluchistan,sindh ore kashmir k hi log they jinhoo ne apni pehchan rang nasal zuban ko nhi bnaya LA ILA HA ILALAH ko bnaya.

ore yahi riasat he jo islam k naam pe banee he.

agar koiee dunya me islam se mukhlis he to pehley islam k naam pe riasat to bnaee..

ye taaj Allah ne pakistanion k sar pe rakha he.

kion koi apney aap ko turk kehvala he, kion koiee apney aap ko afghan kehlwata he kion koiee arab kehlwata he...........jb LA ILAha ILALAH ka nnara laga to us wakt sab ne kion labaik nhi kaha.

jis jis ne apni zuban qaum ko secondary pehchan bnaya vaohi log hain jinho ne pakistan bnaya.

yahi vo nanna poda he jis se islam ka hara bhara darakht dubara janam le ga.

Jis Watan ka jughrafia LA ILA ha ILALAh ho to me kion na us se muhabat karo.

Well Said Agreed Brother

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well brother shia should first be pakistanies if they live in pakistan.
the should think of pakistans interests not iranian interests.

i dont mind protesting peacefully but where were shias when pakistani embassy in iran was attacked?????

where were shias when iranian armed forces head asked for permission to invade pakistan.????

Both Saudies and Iranians are source of trouble for muslim world.
Both promote hatred against their rival sect.
Both fund religious education in pakistan.
Both try to make their local gangs in pakistan.
Both are fighting against each other in pakistan.
Both are promoting sectarian violence in pakistan.

you are pakistani so think about pakistan.

Bro, I have no need to show my patriotism to any one.. I was born in PAk and i will bury there. Iran told pakistan for arresting abdul malik reegi, a well known terrorist of jundullah, and they said that iran has confirmed new that some members of jundullah were hiding in Taftan (pak-iran border). Y u didn't criticize them when they were making infrastructure of roads, water and power transmission within 200 km of Pak - Iran border just bcoz f "Jazba-e-khair sigaali" as there was not even a single shia living there.
unfortunately we have no courage to criticize US for drones and black ops in Pak and even saudia for funding the radicalization, which is resulting suicide bombings here.
i accept that both countries have negative impact on Pak, But we have gone so far now that there is no way for coming back. A whole generation has been burnt in sectarian fire just because of dirty politics of both sides

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is the end result of revolution in all the countries in middle east. I think now all the people of those counties are following the teachings of Islam. By only changing faces you will not get the result we have to change our hearts and only this thing you are not trying to understand.

Yes and hosni mubarak and every other dictator were spiritually guiding their nation very well.. Thumbs up for U brother.. didn't answered my questions??

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Bro, I have no need to show my patriotism to any one.. I was born in PAk and i will bury there. Iran told pakistan for arresting abdul malik reegi, a well known terrorist of jundullah, and they said that iran has confirmed new that some members of jundullah were hiding in Taftan (pak-iran border). Y u didn't criticize them when they were making infrastructure of roads, water and power transmission within 200 km of Pak - Iran border just bcoz f "Jazba-e-khair sigaali" as there was not even a single shia living there.
unfortunately we have no courage to criticize US for drones and black ops in Pak and even saudia for funding the radicalization, which is resulting suicide bombings here.
i accept that both countries have negative impact on Pak, But we have gone so far now that there is no way for coming back. A whole generation has been burnt in sectarian fire just because of dirty politics of both sides

So lets stop this dirty politics and try for peaceful evolution to please Allah :subhanahu: and try our best to follow the teachings of Hazrat Muhammad pbuh.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
So lets stop this dirty politics and try for peaceful evolution to please Allah :subhanahu: and try our best to follow the teachings of Hazrat Muhammad pbuh.

Btw Isn't it Allah Tallah Who is aware of what is inside Heart?? First it was a Conspiracy against Arabs and now Ye Dil Ka Mamla hay???? (bigsmile) And yes we should follow Prophet Muhammad'Spbuh teaching.. But if and if our so called leaders can also do this by stopping their rely on the of enemies of Allah..

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Btw Isn't it Allah Tallah Who is aware of what is inside Heart?? First it was a Conspiracy against Arabs and now Ye Dil Ka Mamla hay???? (bigsmile) And yes we should follow Prophet Muhammad'Spbuh teaching.. But if and if our so called leaders can also do this by stopping their rely on the of enemies of Allah..

Brother we must pray first for ourself and then for our so called leaders for Hidayat.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tell us how you envision an 'evolution' in politics in KSA if people dont resort to a revolution?

Do you think that the Saud family is going to go away on their own any time soon?

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Tell us how you envision an 'evolution' in politics in KSA if people dont resort to a revolution?

Do you think that the Saud family is going to go away on their own any time soon?

Brother awan4ever, Think with little broader mind and heart keeping in view of all Muslims not only KSA. Hazart Muhammad pbuh was sent for whole Ummah including non believers.

Now about your question how we can do this evolution, the answer is simple in the same way Hazrat Muhammad pbuh did. Allah :subhanahu: does not change the condition of any nation un-till each and every person try to change his deeds. So we have to join hands with those people who are working for this cause keeping in view of whole Ummah.

moazzamniaz

If Saudi ppl wish to get rid of these pretentious and corrupt rulers, it is their God given right and i support them.

Last edited:

drkjke

there are two sects that are defaming pakistans greatest friend saudi arabia
sadly these sects have power in present pakistani set up so they are defaming our greatest friend the saudis a lot
they o that just because saudis dont worship graves like them or dont follow there other
aqeeda
by doing this these minority sects are destroying pakistans interests

and by pleasing iran etc which is friend of india they are damaging pakistan

Last edited:

drkjke

the president of pakistan is disliked by saudis a lot as due to his sectarian bias he has hurt saudi pakistan friendship a lot

saudi arab has great ihsaan on pakistan that they give us oil on half rate,if they give us oil at world rate than pakistani economy will fall

and the graveworshipper hamid kazemi who was minister of present govt on media abused saudi arabia due to his sectarian beliefs...saudis did not like that

its pakistans tragedy that its rulers belong to its enemies

zerdari angered saudia too by prefering iran over saudia,same iran that has told us that they will give us gas on double rathe than world rate!and saudis who gave us millions of gallons of free oil are treated by pakistani rulers in such bad way
hazrat ali once said that if you do ihsaan on a person than beware of his sher or evil
pakistan rulers are doing the same with saudia,,,they are defaming saudia as it did great ihsaan and favors on pakistan in past

Last edited:

such bolo

اگر ہمارے لیے آل سعود کے چیلوں کو برداشت کرنا اتنا کٹھن ثابت ہو رہا ہے تو سعودی عوام کے حوصلے کو داد دیں جو 'خالص' آل سعود کو برداشت کر رہی ہے.اور مجھے یقین ہے کہ آل سعود کے 'پجاریوں' میں واحد مشترک چیز مسلک ہے

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

آل سعود کا بحثیت حاکم ہم سے کیا تعلق؟؟ سعودی عوام اپنے حاکموں سے کتنا خوش ہیں یہ وہی جانتے ہیں....آپ اپنی خیر منائیں...آپ سعودی حکمرانوں اور عوام کی بربادی کی دعا کریں اور انشاءللہ ہم مملکت سعودی عرب کے قائم اور دائم رہنے کی دعا کرینگے اور جب تک اللہ اپنے دین کے لئے انھیں بہتر سمجھےگا قائم رکھےگا.ہمارا رشتہ سعودیہ سے دین اسلام کا اور توحید کا ہے یہ ہمارے بھائی ہیں اس لئے انکا امن و سکوں ہمارا امن و سکون ہے...انکی خوشحالی ہماری خوشحالی ہے..حکمران بدل سکتے ہیں کسی کو اللہ نے ہمیشہ کی زندگی نہیں دی مگر یہ دین قیامت تک کے لئے ہے اور اللہ جب تک اپنے دین کے لئے کسی کو سازگار سمجھیگا اسے قائم رکھےگا ورنہ اللہ اپنے دین کا کام کسی سے بھی لے سکتا ہے

...ایک حتمی بات کے سعودی حکمران موجودہ مسلم دنیا کے سب سے بہتر حکمران ہیں چاہے یہ بات آپ کو ہضم ہو یا نہ ہو

اور مزید یہ کے اگر آپ سمجھتے ہیں کے آل سعود کے حمایتیوں اور آپ کے الفاظ میں پجاریوں میں مشترک چیز مسلک ہے تو یہ بھی کہا جا سکتا ہے کے آل سعود کے مخالفین میں بھی مشترک چیز مسلک ہی ہے...امید ہے بات سمجھ آگیی ہوگی

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

??? ???? ??????? ??????

?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???....?? ???? ??? ??????...?? ????? ???????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??????? ???? ??????.????? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ? ???? ????? ??? ? ???? ??...???? ??????? ????? ??????? ??..?????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ??????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??

...??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??

??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??...???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????

Where is Sharia now, Hijab for women only outside palaces.. Yes they are best
and what about alcohol, is it Halal??

moazzamniaz

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم
یار آج میرا بحث کرنے کو دل نہیں کر رہا تھا، اسلئیے میں نے جواب کو تھوڑی دیر بعد ایڈٹ کر دیا تھا. لیکن لگتا ہے کہ آپ جواب لکھنا شروع کر چکے تھے. بہر حال اب آپکی پوسٹ کا جواب نا دینا ناشائستگی شمار ہو گا. اسلئیے ہر نقطے کا جواب دے رہا ہوں

آل سعود کا بحثیت حاکم ہم سے کیا تعلق؟؟
اس جواز کے تحت تو مجھے اوباما،بش، سرکوزی وغیرہ کسی دوسرے ملک کے سربراہ پر تنقید کرنے کا کوئی حق نہیں. بہر حال جس دن آل سعود پاکستان میں مداخلت کرنا بند کر دینگے، میں تنقید کرنا بند کر دونگا
سعودی عوام اپنے حاکموں سے کتنا خوش ہیں یہ وہی جانتے ہیں....آپ اپنی خیر منائیں
دو چار میرے دوست اور کلاس فیلوز وہاں ڈاکٹر اور چارٹرڈ اکاوٹینٹ کے طور پر کام کر رہے ہیں. میرا اسلام مجھے دنیا کے ہر مسکین اور مظلوم انسان کی کم از کم اخلاقی مدد کا حکم دیتا ہے. اسی طرح امریکہ کے پٹھووں، عیاش، بد کردار،مسلمانوں میں فساد اور نفرت کی ترویج کرنے والے اور عوام کی دولت کو ضائع کرنے والے حکمرانوں کی مذمت کرنے کی بھی تلقین کرتا ہے
...آپ سعودی حکمرانوں اور عوام کی بربادی کی دعا کریں
سعودی عوام میرے بھائی ہیں اور میں انکی آزادانہ راے اور خواہشات کا احترام کرتا ہوں. جو کہ موجودہ قوانین کی موجودگی میں ممکن ہی نہیں. جہاں انسان احتجاج، ریلی، جلسہ، اپنے حقوق کیلیے آواز بلند ہی نا کر سکے، وہاں یہ کیسے پتہ چلے گا کہ عوام کی کیا راے ہے؟؟؟؟ سعودی عوام کی بربادی وغیرہ میں نے نہیں کہا، اسلئیے یہ آپ نے بہتان لگایا ہے
اور انشاءللہ ہم مملکت سعودی عرب کے قائم اور دائم رہنے کی دعا کرینگے اور جب تک اللہ اپنے دین کے لئے انھیں بہتر سمجھےگا قائم رکھےگا.ہمارا رشتہ سعودیہ سے دین اسلام کا اور توحید کا ہے یہ ہمارے بھائی ہیں اس لئے انکا امن و سکوں ہمارا امن و سکون ہے...انکی خوشحالی ہماری خوشحالی ہے..حکمران بدل سکتے ہیں کسی کو اللہ نے ہمیشہ کی زندگی نہیں دی مگر یہ دین قیامت تک کے لئے ہے اور اللہ جب تک اپنے دین کے لئے کسی کو سازگار سمجھیگا اسے قائم رکھےگا ورنہ اللہ اپنے دین کا کام کسی سے بھی لے سکتا ہے
ایک حتمی بات کے سعودی حکمران موجودہ مسلم دنیا کے سب سے بہتر حکمران ہیں چاہے یہ بات آپ کو ہضم ہو یا نہ ہو
ان میں کسی کام کے لیے بھی حکمران کا امریکی پٹھو، عیاش، بدکردار، اور فسادی ہونا ضروری نہیں. اور اگر یہ سب سے بہتر حکمران ہیں تو شاید اسی لیے مسلم دنیا ذلتوں کی پستی میں ٹھوکریں کھا رہی ہے. اسی لیے نیک اور عوامی حکمران لانے کی جدو جہد کرنا اور بھی ضروری ہے
اور مزید یہ کے اگر آپ سمجھتے ہیں کے آل سعود کے حمایتیوں اور آپ کے الفاظ میں پجاریوں میں مشترک چیز مسلک ہے تو یہ بھی کہا جا سکتا ہے کے آل سعود کے مخالفین میں بھی مشترک چیز مسلک ہی ہے...امید ہے بات سمجھ آگیی ہوگی
پجاری کا لفظ اسلئیے استعمال کیا تھا کیونکہ آل سعود کے چیلوں کو خدا پر اعتبار نہیں کہ اسکا دین کسی شخص یا خاندان کی مرہون منت نہیں. اسی لیے یہ پجاری خوب واویلا کرتے ہیں کہ اگر خدانخواستہ آل سعود کو کچھ ہو گیا تو اسلام اور مسلمانوں پر قیامت برپا ہو جائیگی. اسکے علاوہ آپکی فرقے والی بات بھی غلط ہے، کیونکہ جو نادان مسلمان آل سعود کی فرقے کی بنیاد پر بھی مخالفت کرتے ہیں تو ان سب کا فرقہ مشترک نہیں کیونکہ ایک سے زیادہ فرقے آل سعود کے خلاف ہیں. جتنا میں آل سعود کے خلاف ہوں، اتنا ہی شام کے شیعہ ملوک کے خلاف ، جو اپنے ہی احتجاج کرنے والے شہریوں کو قتل کر رہا ہے

اگر اسطرح کے کچھ اور ماوراے عقل اور غیر اسلامی بہانے ہیں تو وہ بھی بتا دین، مجھے جواب دیکر نہایت خوشی ہو گی . شکریہ

Last edited:

awan4ever

Very well replied Moazzam!

If we look closely these people are not supporting a just Islamic state, they are just supporting a particular regime i.e. the House of Saud.
No matter how many questions we raise against and how many un-Islamic practices we put before these people all they can see is
1) Good Hajj services
2) No darbars and malangs in KSA.

Everything else is irrelevant to them. They dont even bother to address one single thing aside from these two points. For everything else there standard answer is 'look at your own leaders' or 'awam ko apni harkatein theek kerni chaheayen'.

Look at your own leaders: Our leaders are bad and we accept that yet we have progressed in many way WITHOUT resources and despite corruption that the Saudis cant even begine to catch up if they wanted to. We can criticize our leaders and our generation is ready to over throw these people soon as we can see and question their excesses unlike the Saudis.

Jaisay awaam waisay hukmaran: Which means you guys accept that the Hukmaran are corrupt and inefficient basically so why do you go on condoning and supporting them? If something is bad you should call it bad irrespective of everything else.

BTW, To the guy 'such bolo' have you ever heard of a country called Malaysia and a man called Mahatir Mohammed?
That is what is called good leadership. But I guess all you get to read is the course books which exalt the virtues of the House of Saud so you wouldnt know much about the 'rest of the world'.
Plus I am pretty sure you are a paid staffer of the US Centcom Digital Outreach program and are defending their slaves on their behalf since the US has a lot to loose if KSA falls to the people.

simple_and_peacefull

my heart is crying and my eyes are full of tears... i was not able to watch it full. who ever they are they shouldn't did that at that point. dose our hearts are full of hates that much that we forget respect of our holy places.

Ya ALLAH SWT hamarey dil sey nafrat nikal dey aur issey muhabaat say bhar dey.
Ya ALLAH SWT har kalma-go ko shiytaan mardood ke chalakiyoon say bacha.

AMEEN

Pakistani1947

There is a Muslim sect who has the worst believes which no other religion has on this planet. This sect believes that one night marriage without witness (prostitution) is allowed in Islam. This sect believes that harming other sects, telling lies and wrongly accusing other Muslim sects will be rewarded (Sawab). Believes of some of other Muslim sects are based on innovations. They have innovated new methods of worship.

The former discussed sects and the innovators are burning inside (and will Insha-Allah keep on burning till the day of judgment) with hatred for Saudi Arabians because Saudis do not allow them to perform any SHIRHIA activities on the Holy Lands.

After the death of Prophet Muhammad pbuh, there is nothing worst happened to Islam than evolution of this sect. They are the snakes in our sleeves.

May Allah give this deviated Muslim sect and innovators hidayat (Aameen).

Last edited:

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Pakistani1947

There is a group of people among Muslims called ********** (Hypocrites). They are such pigs that Allah(SWT) revealed a chapter about them in the Holy Quran warning Muslims about them. There are many ways to recognize them. When they see an oppressor oppressing the weak and doing Zulm on the weak, they laugh and support the Zalimeen and oppressors due to their false beliefs. They think everyone else is on the wrong path when the fact is that they themselves are on the wrong path. They spread lies, hatred and fasaad in this world. Allah(SWT) has cursed such creatures in the Quran as they are the worst of his creations. :angry_smile:

awan4ever

The supporters of House of Saud cannot tackle even one tough question so now this is being turned into a sectarian thread so that it gets shut down and the supporters of Saud can breathe a sigh of relief from the constant barrage of tough questions! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.