سعودی عرب کے خلاف مہم

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
@brothers awan4ever and Moazzam

you have no idea who are dealing with. The member with nickname such bolo (infact jhoot bolo) aik aisa insaan hai jo bayghairti, baysharmi aur kameengi ki us mairaaj pay hai jahan ka hum tasawwur bhi nahi kar saktay, Is liye is kay saath behas kar kay apna time waste mat karein. Saari zindagi is nay Aal-e-Saud ka doodh piya hai aur namak khaya hai is liye aisi harkatein kar raha hai. Is mai is baychaaray ka koi qusoor nahi. ye qabil-e-reham hai.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tell us how you envision an 'evolution' in politics in KSA if people dont resort to a revolution?

Do you think that the Saud family is going to go away on their own any time soon?

I have been living abroad since more than ten years. I have never came across a single Saudi who is not happy with current Saudi regime.

It does not mean that I support Kingdom. Khilafat is the best system of Government, unfortunately Muslims have abandoned this system of Government.

If I were to compare all Governments in Islamic world I would say that current Saudi regime with all of their human weaknesses is the best regime in Islamic world.

United states of Islam is only possible if all Muslims follow Qur'aan and authentic Hadeeths only...period.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Iran is secretly behind this Middle East unrest and this report with KT McFarland is ON THE MONEY. The goal is to topple Saudi Arabia, raise the price of oil and for Iran to take over Saudi Oil.

It is no secret that many Al Qaeda leaders are hiding in Iran and Bin Laden is there as well. My theory is that that Iran has promised Bin Laden that they will let him lead Saudi Arabia if the Government is ever toppled.

ON THE MONEY is actually attempting to divert attention from US/Israeli cartel to destabilize Islamic world. Iran is being used as a black escape goat. Westerners will blame Iran even if they have internal gas problems and exonerate Israel for all ills. Its NOT in the best interest of Iran to see Saudia destabilized. 'western democracy' in Saudia would prove to be a dagger in Iran's heart.

Its an organized attempt by propganda mostly on youtube to shore up unrest in Islamic countries. To protect peace and sanctity of an Islamic country youtube, all chatrooms, political postings of facebook etc should be banned. These sites are created to secularize the world specially the Ummah.

Iran is THE thorn in west's ugly butt

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

i had read most of everyone views due to those views i would like to asked all of you a question ...

how many of you had ever stayed in Saudi arabia personally. and had any personal experience ?....

awan4ever

I have been living abroad since more than ten years. I have never came across a single Saudi who is not happy with current Saudi regime.

It does not mean that I support Kingdom. Khilafat is the best system of Government, unfortunately Muslims have abandoned this system of Government.

If I were to compare all Governments in Islamic world I would say that current Saudi regime with all of their human weaknesses is the best regime in Islamic world.

United states of Islam is only possible if all Muslims follow Qur'aan and authentic Hadeeths only...period.

I have come across several Saudis who despise their regime and therefore they have to live in exile because they fear for their lives because the Great King cannot hear anyone say anything against his corrupt practices.
If you were to compare Saudi government with just Malaysia you would see the difference. They have achieved much more than the oil rich incompetent short sighted monarchs of KSA.
We are not here to compare different regimes. Remember the famous quote from Spiderman " With great power comes great responsibility" ?
The Saudis have wealth and strategic oil supplies that can be used to great effect but do they do? They turn their kingdom into a desert mirage for the US army from where they run operations to kill millions of muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Sure they feed their population well but is that what an Islamic state is all about? Well fed fat population who knows nothing of its rulers corruption and who knows nothing about how their land and natural resources are being used to kill fellow muslims?
How are these people better than even Zardari? Zardari has looted less money, given less access to the US in terms of use of Pakistani land and resources and he hasnt stifled the media from saying anything against him. So the only account that the Saudis win on are that they keep their population well fed?
Uskay alawa jo marzi kerain wo they will always be better?
Im not buying that argument.

King Abdullah is reported to have said about Zardari that he is a rotten person. Well Mr. King you arent a fresh piece either!

awan4ever

i had read most of everyone views due to those views i would like to asked all of you a question ...

how many of you had ever stayed in Saudi arabia personally. and had any personal experience ?....

Then you should also ask those who criticize Egypt, Libya, Tunisia whether they have lived in those countries or not.

Pakistani1947

I have come across several Saudis who despise their regime and therefore they have to live in exile because they fear for their lives because the Great King cannot hear anyone say anything against his corrupt practices.
If you were to compare Saudi government with just Malaysia you would see the difference. They have achieved much more than the oil rich incompetent short sighted monarchs of KSA.
We are not here to compare different regimes. Remember the famous quote from Spiderman " With great power comes great responsibility" ?
The Saudis have wealth and strategic oil supplies that can be used to great effect but do they do? They turn their kingdom into a desert mirage for the US army from where they run operations to kill millions of muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Sure they feed their population well but is that what an Islamic state is all about? Well fed fat population who knows nothing of its rulers corruption and who knows nothing about how their land and natural resources are being used to kill fellow muslims?
How are these people better than even Zardari? Zardari has looted less money, given less access to the US in terms of use of Pakistani land and resources and he hasnt stifled the media from saying anything against him. So the only account that the Saudis win on are that they keep their population well fed?
Uskay alawa jo marzi kerain wo they will always be better?
Im not buying that argument.

King Abdullah is reported to have said about Zardari that he is a rotten person. Well Mr. King you arent a fresh piece either!

Unfortunately, you have been accompanied either by a particular sect I mentioned earlier or those who are dreaming of performing SHIRKIA activities in the Holy land. These deviated people would not support Saudi regime for obvious reason.

I would give maximum points to Current Saudi Government to keep the Holy Land free of all kind of SHIRK and biddat which is widely practiced through out the Muslim world.

I agree with you, " With great power comes great responsibility". But still we do not want "Hasni Mubarak" or "Zardari" ruling Saudi Arabia as they would not only sit on the American lap but will also allow all kind of SHIRK in this Holy land.

Last edited:

awan4ever

Unfortunately, you have been accompanied either by a particular sect I mentioned earlier or those who are dreaming of performing SHIRKIA activities in the Holy land. These deviated people would not support Saudi regime for obvious reason.

I would give maximum points to Current Saudi Government to keep the Holy Land free of all kind of SHIRK and biddat which is widely practiced through out the Muslim world.

I agree with you, " With great power comes great responsibility". But still we do not want "Hasni Mubarak" or "Zardari" ruling Saudi Arabia as they would not only sit on the American lap but will also allow all kind of SHIRK in this Holy land.

No. I pray in a sunni mosque with sunnis.

You can give them all the points you want but they act of handing over the land to US mercenaries and letting them make bases their is a bigger bidaa than allowing a few shrines. You can go on quoting mile long posts if you want but I would rather see a shrine in Saudi Arabia than an American military base.

Pakistani1947

How are these people better than even Zardari? Zardari has looted less money, given less access to the US in terms of use of Pakistani land and resources and he hasnt stifled the media from saying anything against him.

Please don't tell us that Zardari Dakoo is better than Saudi King. Zardari is such a rotten person that if is offered just 50 billion dollar and if had the power to sell Pakistan he would definitely do it.

Fortunately he does not have that power!!!!

awan4ever

Please don't tell us that Zardari Dakoo is better than Saudi King. Zardari is such a rotten person that if is offered just 50 billion dollar and if had the power to sell Pakistan he would definitely do it.

Fortunately he does not have that power!!!!

Atleast he takes money to sell himself. Hes an immoral ass. The Saudi Kings sell themselves AND give money to the US in the billions!
They are immoral and stupid asses!!

Pakistani1947

Atleast he takes money to sell himself. Hes an immoral ass. The Saudi Kings sell themselves AND give money to the US in the billions!
They are immoral and stupid asses!!

You mean intelligent Dakoo is better than un-wise ruler!!!

What a logic???

awan4ever

You mean intelligent Dakoo is better than un-wise ruler!!!

What a logic???

How very deftly you have called Zardari a daku and the Saudi Kings just plain 'unwise' rulers! :D

Do you know how much money your beloved rulers embezzle from the public exchequer?
You should watch the video on the other thread which explains how oil is sold on the black market for lower prices by your beloved 'unwise but not daku' rulers!

Pakistani1947

How very deftly you have called Zardari a daku and the Saudi Kings just plain 'unwise' rulers! :D

Do you know how much money your beloved rulers embezzle from the public exchequer?
You should watch the video on the other thread which explains how oil is sold on the black market for lower prices by your beloved 'unwise but not daku' rulers!

I accept the fact that Saudi rulers are un-wise. They must be replaced by wise and Rasikh-ul-Ageeda Muslims, who do not allow SHIRK in the Holy Land.

My point is that first look into your own home. Your country is is being ruled by a Dakoo and you are feeling pain for another country. This is nothing but being biased toward those who reject all kind of SHIRK.

The unrest in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia is created by Muslim who are dreaming of SHIRK in the Holy land. They would Insha-Allah keep on burning inside but their dream will never come true.

Why these people who are feeling pain of Saudis do not raise any voice against Iraqi regime who are sitting on the lap of America.?

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]very funny,jab tal aal saud ki hakoomat hay,khilafat nahi aa sakti,agar in ko khilafat se itna piyar hota tu khilafat ko yahood k kehnay par khatam na kartay,aur sharif makka ki hakoomat ko yahood k kehnay par hamla kar k finish na kartay,

awan4ever

I accept the fact that Saudi rulers are un-wise. They must be replaced by wise and Rasikh-ul-Ageeda Muslims, who do not allow SHIRK in the Holy Land.

My point is that first look into your own home. Your country is is being ruled by a Dakoo and you are feeling pain for another country. This is nothing but being biased toward those who reject all kind of SHIRK.

The unrest in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia is created by Muslim who are dreaming of SHIRK in the Holy land. They would Insha-Allah keep on burning inside but their dream will never come true.

Why these people who are feeling pain of Saudis do not raise any voice against Iraqi regime who are sitting on the lap of America.?

I am looking at my own home and I am saying our Daku is a lesser daku than your daku! :P

As I said before I would rather see mazars in the holy Land than the boots of the crusaders as allowed by your beloved Anti Shirk rulers!

In Iraq people are resisting with arms where ever they can and that is why the US cant find a firm foothold unlike in the KSA where they live freely and safely on their own bases where the Saudi rules dont apply!

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistan1947, I respect you a lot but since you are running out of arguments you are trying to divert the discussions towards a sectarian discussion. All of what you are saying about SHRIK abiding people is based on hearsay and all of what others have provided is based on established facts. Finally, think about Ummat. What zardari is doing is just plundering money due to his greed. Note that legally he cannot make that much. However, Al-e-Yahood are blessed with so much and unending inflow of money and resources and they are using these resources by means of investing them in venues that are being used to shed the blood of muslim Ummat every where in the world. Please come out of your sectarian thinking. If for once you give room to other people as muslims things will become evident for you. Allah will not ask you on the day of judgement why there were mushriks in different parts of the world but based on Authentic ahadeeth you will be asked two question
1- Why did you support the unjust ruler when he was part of shedding the blood of muslims in the world?
2- Why did you support a person who was a partner with the enemies of Islam (not just your version)?

Finally, there is hadeeth, I do not remember it completely but the lesson was it is a sign of momin that he keeps quite on matters that will otherwise spew haterd and division among muslims.

All of those members who posted matter against Ale-Saood were against one family and none of them said if Saudi Arabia will be burning they will sit on one side and be the tamashbeen. But you and certain other who claim to be righteous muslims every now and then are spreading hatred and you will have to answer for that one day. I will suggest refrain from doing that. If you cannot bring a logical argument then do not drag sectrainism into the discussion to win the discussion. If you do that you are doing this for your self (being self righteous) and not for the sake of Allah. At the end of the day you are no one to decide between who is a muslims and who is not among the momins. If they all beleive in Kalima, you will have to respect them no matter how bitter your differences are with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.